African-Americans are abandoning the Democratic party!

I doubt that but it could be true. Blacks and hispanics are enemies and trump's war on illegals is something blacks support.

Hispanics are extremely racist and hate blacks more than they do whites.

I have seen Trump gaining support everywhere I look...

The Man is Making America Great Again....

All of the sane non Zealots like what he's doing...

Yeah, those same sorry ass good for nothing negro's that took all white Alabama to the Washington with a democrat and a suit case

I don't put nothing past white voters, however, I am 1000% sure this coming election, blacks and latino's will be out in full force to stop the GOP and their majority on this country, that I know for certain.

And they are pro Trump. This is a nightmare for Democrats. Blacks are leaving the Democrat party because Trump is actually helping them. More than than that black POS President ever has.

SHOCKER: Liberal voting bloc crumbles as Trump support surges
GOP might be able to shave a max of 8% from a demographic that votes 90% plus for Democrats who give them poor representation.

You mean like Snap, Hud, and the ACA, expanded Medicaid. Lets just call the Dems the party that cares for the working poor, disabled, and DACA who the GOP keeps calling them illegals except saying they are pro DACA. Lying fools.

And they are pro Trump. This is a nightmare for Democrats. Blacks are leaving the Democrat party because Trump is actually helping them. More than than that black POS President ever has.

GOP might be able to shave a max of 8% from a demographic that votes 90% plus for Democrats who give them poor representation.

You mean like Snap, Hud, and the ACA, expanded Medicaid. Lets just call the Dems the party that cares for the working poor, disabled, and DACA who the GOP keeps calling them illegals except saying they are pro DACA. Lying fools.
Most of that shit needs to be cut out. Paying blacks welfare $$$ for votes.

I don't put nothing past white voters, however, I am 1000% sure this coming election, blacks and latino's will be out in full force to stop the GOP and their majority on this country, that I know for certain.
You put 2016 past white voters with your racist DNC Convention.

I have seen Trump gaining support everywhere I look...

The Man is Making America Great Again....

All of the sane non Zealots like what he's doing...
USA! USA! Is moving forward again.

Charles Barkley told Blacks in Alabama to set down the bong and 40oz of King Cobra and go vote and they did....you just need to be lead around by the nose and given a direct order...that’s all.
What are you gonna do when Kanye notifies you and your brothas that Mexicans are stealing your welfare and flip phones?
He’s gonna demand you get pissed and vote against that shit...there’s only so much welfare to go around...you know this...right?

Interesting. I never thought blacks had it in them to break the herd mentality and break off the democrat plantation. Be great if they did. No wonder democrats need new illegals to stick on welfare so they can get the votes!

Keep dreaming....... :cuckoo:
Black unemployment is lower than it has been in decades. Think that might have something to do with it? After all, not all blacks are lazy *******. Some of them want to work for a living and support their family.

"The Horn News" (?) is dreaming.
Has links to a survey...democrats love survey's..well when they show them what THEY want to hear anyways...I am sure I can find other surveys that show his support among blacks etc.
You mean like the polls that showed Hillary would win in a landslide? BWAHAHAHA!

Donald Trump's Support Among Blacks Has Doubled Since 2016, Amid Racism Claims - Breitbart

Trump retains important pillars of support. Given that he started in such a strong position with those blue-collar whites, even after that decline he still holds a formidable level of loyalty among them—particularly men and those over 50 years old. What’s more, he has established a modest but durable beachhead among African American and Hispanic men, even while confronting overwhelming opposition from women in those demographic group

NVM the asinine title of the link bc its a lie The Voters Abandoning Donald Trump

Forum List

Back