Anti Trump "protester" assaults elderly man

Campbell was charged with strangulation, assault, resisting arrest, loitering, criminal possession of a weapon and obstruction of government administration, police said. Cernovich called Campbell a “terrorist.”

I hope the piece of shit gets life in prison.

https://nypost.com/2018/01/21/prote...king-trump-supporter-is-charged-with-assault/

What a piece of shit. What's wrong ANTIFA types can't handle a younger man such as myself? Gotta attack the elderly!? Oh and I DOUBT this 56 year old man was there to see the Alt Right event since people of his age are not normally drawn to the Alt Right scene they tend to be more natural conservatives.

They are borderline insane and psychotic and should be rounded up like the feral animals that they are, anyone who attacks the elderly should be thrown into a dungeon and left there to rot.

The guy should have stuck to a knockout punch and then gotten out of there.
Approving of violence against your political opponents....literally the definition of terrorist and terrorism.
Cernovich is a Nazi and a terrorist.
Although describing himself as on the political right, he supports single-payer healthcare and "some form of universal basic income".

LOL's yeah sounds like a real NAZI there snowflake! He is a political figure who you leftist swine disagree with. Hell anyone to the right of Joseph Stalin is a nazi in your book...ever stop to wonder why that cute buzzword doesn't pack the punch it used to? Moron.

56 is elderly?
Is to me. Either way why can't they attack a younger man who can fight back? Knowing these scum they attacked him from behind and strangled him....such a real man there! Pussies.

Anyone who is decades older than me to me is elderly, so 56 is yes. The Leftist Maniacs have zero self control and are just at any given moment seconds from being violent thugs, this another illustration and also illustrating what cowards they are attacking someone from behind, of course if attacked from the front and that man had a gun he would have been in his right to shoot the POS in self defence which perhaps is why they attack him from behind because they thought he could have a gun.

That crowd do not stand many chances if up against Alpha Males, no Beta Cuck Faggot does.

Good Allah, I despise these subhumans. I thought we had laws against hiding your face behind a mask. They should all be arrested.

^^^^ Approving and condoning violence against people you do not politically agree with. How about there is no need to commit violence on someone to begin with? Leftist Maniacs are just human slugs, borderline insane and psychotic and menaces to normal sane society and impossible to have a rational discussion with.

^^^^ Approving and condoning violence against people you do not politically agree with. How about there is no need to commit violence on someone to begin with? Leftist Maniacs are just human slugs, borderline insane and psychotic, impossible to have a rational discussion with.
History taught us that Neville Chamberlain was wrong to tolerate your type

^^^^ Approving and condoning violence against people you do not politically agree with. How about there is no need to commit violence on someone to begin with? Leftist Maniacs are just human slugs, borderline insane and psychotic, impossible to have a rational discussion with.

Nobody gives a fuck what you think. History taught us we should have reduced ALL Commies to agricultural fertiliser then we would not have Leftist Maniacs all polluting the Western world with the vile, insane and degenerate Communist Manifesto filth.

A reminder:

IWggjTXIu5BesYMUaXeZkLt3XJfUg1EyLyXGM7MDymU.jpg

Nobody gives a fuck what you think. History taught us we should have reduced ALL Commies to agricultural fertiliser then we would not have Leftist Maniacs all polluting the Western world with the vile, insane and degenerate Communist Manifesto filth.

A reminder:

IWggjTXIu5BesYMUaXeZkLt3XJfUg1EyLyXGM7MDymU.jpg
Yes sad that Trump has emboldened China and the Soviet Union so willingly. But even worse that he's revived the Nazi movement, which you left off your list because of your sympathies.

Forum List

Back