Televangelist Kenneth Copeland Buys Gulfstream Jet from Tyler Perry — for CASH"

Doc1

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2017
The Conspiratorium.
"
Kenneth Copeland Ministries (KCM) has taken possession of a Gulfstream V airplane. (HT:
Christian Daily Reporter)

"What a wonderful gift!" Elite CX Team Leader Charlie Bollinger
wrote about the purchase on his KCM blog. "We knew the Gulfstream V would come quickly, and now we have it. And it’s all because of you, the faithful KCM Elite CX Team members–combined with the blessings of a FAITHFUL GOD!" Copeland didn't disclose how much the "ministry" paid for the GV.

KCM explained that the Holy Spirit had confirmed that the Gulfstream V was "the plane the Lord had set aside" for the organization. (Because, you know, God has a giant hangar in the sky from which he sends extravagant gifts to good little televangelists or something!)

"Right away discussions began, and Brother Copeland developed a wonderful personal relationship with the seller, Christian businessman and movie-maker Tyler Perry. Soon a contract was signed, a cash deposit was paid, and the aircraft was brought to Dallas for a very thorough pre-buy inspection process, which has wrapped up in November," the "ministry" wrote, noting that they had enough money in the bank to pay for the plane in cash."

Televangelist Kenneth Copeland Buys Gulfstream Jet from Tyler Perry — for CASH

Pardon me while I puke.

Why should I care if his foolish supporters piss away their money so he can jet around in luxury?

They will be taxed, yes?

He is probably going to run into the same problem as old Blowjob Bob.

This is why one of the very first things I would do as President is have churches and religious organizations that bring in so much money start paying taxes. This disgusts me...then they have the balls to walk in church and beg their poor hardworking congregation for more money "for god" what a crock of shit.

Oh this reminds me, God just stopped by and told me He wants me to build a mansion, buy a Lambourghini and set up an endless supply of hookers and coke. Kindly send all your money to me to make this happen.

Because hey, God says so. You gonna say no to God? Because if you are we'll have to burn you at the stake.

They prey on the Evans and the evans fall for it , just like they fell for Trump. LOL

Fatter o' mact these Telescammerists run the same play that the Rump Fraud University did: "You don't sell products, benefits or solutions --- you sell feelings". Same shit, different con artist.

Tyler Perry, a black celebrity, buys a new jet, no one blinks an eye. Kenneth Copeland buys a old, used jet and people freak out about. Copeland is a Pentecostal, not a Christian, but he has the same right to buy a jet as any black celebrity. And, Copeland probably has more need of a jet.

`
Actually, Kenneth Copeland is a charismatic and has been identified with preaching a prosperity and abundance message, commonly referred to as the prosperity gospel. In other words, use the Lord to enrich yourself. Damn, that's a lucrative scam. If his congregation has no problem with paying for and maintaining a private jet for him, who am I to criticize the will of God?
`

Copeland might not even want a jet, but his supporters insists he has one. That is, he has to embrace luxury and waste, else his followers will doubt their god has blessed him. Dumb Pentecostals.

Tyler Perry, a black celebrity, buys a new jet, no one blinks an eye. Kenneth Copeland buys a old, used jet and people freak out about. Copeland is a Pentecostal, not a Christian, but he has the same right to buy a jet as any black celebrity. And, Copeland probably has more need of a jet.
Why would he have more need for a jet?

Why would he have more need for a jet?

The better to fleece more sheep more quickly my dear. Because ya can't keep "God" waiting out there at the eye of the needle.

New Topics

Forum List

Back