African Americans and the Democratic Party

GOD said the poor will always be among us and GOP is making sure that happens. All you RINOS who profess to be Christians do not know the first things about being a christian or what Jesus ask of christians. Sell all your belonging and give to the poor and follow me. UH?

If that was true, then why didn't they endorse Jackson and Sharpton?:confused::eusa_hand:
I would say since blacks are only 12% of the population, whites elected Obama?:eusa_whistle:
Some blacks vote the party just like some whites vote the party, but there are those who vote the issue. Like me. Locally in the late election I voted republican. But I am native amerian. How do native americans vote?

In just about every post you post, you mention the fact that you are a "native american". I don't think anybody really cares. Does that somehow make you "special"? See, that's the big problem in this country. Everybody clings to a label... Why not just call yourself an American?

She does? I hadn't noticed.

Immie

You want me to deny who I am? I am Indian first and American last. That is why the race comes first before American. American is not a race.:cuckoo: Since you are all over blacks.
You want Irish, Mexicans, Chinese, Japanese, Arabs,etc to deny their race and culture?:eusa_hand::confused:

As I remember that is what the white man did to the Indians when they forcible took their children and stripped them of their Indians name, dress, language and culture and tried to make them white. An attempt to break their spirit. Never may that happen to another race of people.

Last edited:
GOD said the poor will always be among us and GOP is making sure that happens. All you RINOS who profess to be Christians do not know the first things about being a christian or what Jesus ask of christians. Sell all your belonging and give to the poor and follow me. UH?

Hate to inform you of this but this race baiting bullshit went out a long time ago. I'll bet you can't point to any examples of someone being institutionally disadvantaged in particular on the basis of race.

In just about every post you post, you mention the fact that you are a "native american". I don't think anybody really cares. Does that somehow make you "special"? See, that's the big problem in this country. Everybody clings to a label... Why not just call yourself an American?

She does? I hadn't noticed.

Immie

You want me to deny who I am? I am Indian first and American last. That is why the race comes first before American. American is not a race.:cuckoo: Since you are all over blacks.
You want Irish, Mexicans, Chinese, Japanese, Arabs,etc to deny their race and culture?:eusa_hand::confused:

Excuse me?

Did I say anything like that at all? I simply said that I had not noticed you identifying yourself as native American in almost every post.

Of course, I don't often read your rantings, but that is besides the point.

Immie

Well better sex education we agree would be nice, but I don't think a pro-life law would make things better for blacks economically and I think the things I outlined would.

I was going for the "equality in America" affect. Abortion is an equalizing issue when it comes to women's issues. Both parties use that particular issue to divide us.

I have thought that if we, the people of the United States of America, would shove the politicians out of the way on this issue, that we could actually come to some kind of a plan that would, in fact, significantly reduce the number of abortions. Unfortunately, we let the parties dictate what happens in the issue and all that happens is that they use it to divide us.

Immie

Well said, personally I think the best way of decreasing abortions is by upgrading education. I have no faith in government, and view our schools (especially in poverty stricken areas) as a total joke so the whole system needs done away with.

I think better educating people on the many enormous financial and social responsibilities a child brings would work better than any law would.

That is exactly what blacks have been fighting for. Equal grounds.
Abortion has nothing to do with education, but economic and free will. Fool, you are the government.:eusa_hand:

African Americans and the Democratic Party go together like peas and carrots. Satan could be running for any office, and if he was a Democrat, he'd have the black vote and be endorsed by Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton. Every black church in America would be talking about what a fine guy he was and those that disagreed would be labeled racists.

Yeah it's a sad game.

Inner city african americans who live at the bottom of the economic chain have been convinced by democrats that welfare and food stamps are good things. When in fact the worst thing you can do for someone at the bottom of the economic chain is to kill their drive and pursuit of getting out of that by giving them handouts.

Hypothetically when given the choice between getting $1000 in handouts or pushing yourself to maybe get $1500 on a paycheck, lots of people would choose the $1000 no matter their race.

Fact is both parties will grow the welfare budget about the same every, just the democrats use this in their rhetoric to gain inner city votes, and republicans use being against it in their rhetoric to gain the votes of others.

Welfare, the Drug War, the Department of Education, all things that need to be ended to bring equality to america.

Excuse me, more whites collect welfare and food stamps than blacks.
Welfar did not put black at the bottom of the economic chain, it is discrimination.
Hand out? Blacks gave 200 years of free labor, any hand out they get is pay back for what their ancestors were cheated out of. Black slaves had nothing to pass down to their families,etc. Whites did and on the backs of black slave labor which they benefited from and still is. We can never compensate blacks.
Democrat, Clinton, reformed welfare so what is the other exucse for blacks favoring democrats.
What grew the welfare system is GOP sending jobs overseas and putting millions out of work forcing them on welfare.
What will bring equality to america is when those who are created equal is treated equal. Until then, we wil always have the poor and disadvantaged. Black are disadvantaged from childhood by the white system of things.
I can see you are one of the "good ol boys."

You're excused, common sense will say of course there's more whites on those things, but you gotta look a little deeper and look at percentages. What % of black americans vs what % of white americans.

And no I didn't ever own slaves, so it's not my responsibility to be taxed more to pay for something past generations did. And if that's what you think do you think we should do a lineage investigation of every african american, find out if they're related to a past slave and base how we fund different blacks on those facts?

Bush's welfare budgets were all way way way higher than Clinton's, so if high welfare is a good thing to you than you should've loved Bush's 8 years.

Inner city blacks are disadvantaged by welfare, the Drug War, the department of education, hence why I want to end those things. Now I'm not going to stoop to the idiotic pulling of the race card because we disagree on issues, I'll leave that to you, you've proven to be good at it.

I was going for the "equality in America" affect. Abortion is an equalizing issue when it comes to women's issues. Both parties use that particular issue to divide us.

I have thought that if we, the people of the United States of America, would shove the politicians out of the way on this issue, that we could actually come to some kind of a plan that would, in fact, significantly reduce the number of abortions. Unfortunately, we let the parties dictate what happens in the issue and all that happens is that they use it to divide us.

Immie

Well said, personally I think the best way of decreasing abortions is by upgrading education. I have no faith in government, and view our schools (especially in poverty stricken areas) as a total joke so the whole system needs done away with.

I think better educating people on the many enormous financial and social responsibilities a child brings would work better than any law would.

That is exactly what blacks have been fighting for. Equal grounds.
Abortion has nothing to do with education, but economic and free will. Fool, you are the government.:eusa_hand:

Getting pregnant without intending has to do with education, more unintended pregnancies=more abortions.

You're lucky, I usually don't respond to childish name-calling but I'll give you a break and assume it was just a one time mistake.

Ironic....very ironic..

With folks like you MarcATL...those whites that do NOT treat African Americans differently than they would treat whites ARE racists.

And those that treat Africn Americans differently than they treat whites are not racists.

Folks like you make it all too confusing.

But now whites are racist because they want to see his birth certificate?

Yes, that is correct.

And what were they when they insisted on seeing Bush's military record?

That's a weak analogy. Politicians and their supporters love to whore out their service record for public adoration like pretending McCain was Audie Murphy. Obama never claimed anything more then citizenship.

Personalty, if a politician served I think that is great! Photo copy your DD214, post it on the web and then shut up about it. There are a lot of people out there that have given a lot more to and received a lot less from their country then these people are only out to help themselves.

Last edited:
Yes, that is correct.

That's a weak analogy. Politicians and their supporters love to whore out their service record for public adoration like pretending McCain was Audie Murphy. Obama never claimed anything more then citizenship.

Personalty, if a politician served I think that is great! Photo copy your DD214, post it on the web and then shut up about it. There are a lot of people out there that have given a lot more to and received a lot less from their country then these people only out to help themselves.

And every person who is employed in the United States and claims to be a citizen is required to provide proof per the 1-9 requirements...

Questioning someones integrity does not make them a racist. A conspiracist, perhpas...a troublemaker...maybe...but to claim it was race related is irresponsible and minimizes the importance of true acts of racism.

Hate to inform you of this but this race baiting bullshit went out a long time ago. I'll bet you can't point to any examples of someone being institutionally disadvantaged in particular on the basis of race.

Disparities in school funding have always been an issue. Then there are many money laws that adversely affect people on the bottom of the economic ladder.

Disparities in school funding have always been an issue. Then there are many money laws that adversely affect people on the bottom of the economic ladder.

Which has nothing at all to do with race unless you are suggesting Schools are segregated so no that has nothing to do with race.

As to the second issue are you talking about poverty which again this isn't a race issue unless you are suggesting that only one race suffers poverty.

Which has nothing at all to do with race unless you are suggesting Schools are segregated so no that has nothing to do with race.

As to the second issue are you talking about poverty which again this isn't a race issue unless you are suggesting that only one race suffers poverty.

Of course all races are subject to suffering poverty, but blacks are a higher % than whites, the more poor the area the worse the education, hence blacks being subjected to worse education than whites. Obviously not concretely, but a higher % of blacks than whites.

Last edited:

Link?

forget it.
Not in the mood for your childish debating tactics.
Go ahead and make believe it never happened. Fine with me.

I'll provide it for you, this from democrats.com

How George W. Bush Lied to Tim Russert About His Missing Military Records

Personally I think the birther issue was stupid, but had nothing to do with race. If Hillary became president and there were rumors about her being born in Australia some republicans would've done the same thing.

Ironic....very ironic..

With folks like you MarcATL...those whites that do NOT treat African Americans differently than they would treat whites ARE racists.

And those that treat Africn Americans differently than they treat whites are not racists.

Folks like you make it all too confusing.

Not true.

I believe this site is majority white, I'm probably one of, at most 5 black people, as far as I know.

With that said, what percentage of the whites on here have I called racist or suggest are racist or called them out for acting racist?

The answer is relatively few. A minuscule amount. So WHY in the heck are you overexageratting the issue unless you just want to promote more partisanship and division?

Its really simple...if you don't want to be called, labeled or be mistaken for racist...don't do or support or defend racist things.

Not confusing at all.

Last edited:

Personalty, if a politician served I think that is great! Photo copy your DD214, post it on the web and then shut up about it. There are a lot of people out there that have given a lot more to and received a lot less from their country then these people only out to help themselves.

And every person who is employed in the United States and claims to be a citizen is required to provide proof per the 1-9 requirements...

Questioning someones integrity does not make them a racist. A conspiracist, perhpas...a troublemaker...maybe...but to claim it was race related is irresponsible and minimizes the importance of true acts of racism.

I couldn't agree more, assigning motive to each and every individual that had a doubt in their mind is dubious to the extreme. The vast majority of them probly have no racial motivation what so ever. However, the ones that pushed this nonsense out from under the rock of conspiracy theories to the fore front of the minds of ordinary everyday Republican with their insistence that it was not only possible but FACT chose to ignore the evidence on record (that has been acceptable for every past President) and pursue the issue any way.

Its like that saying that has taken hold on my side of the fence... Watching Fox News doesn't make you a racist, but if your a racist, you probably watch Fox News.

If your not paying attention to the motives of your sources, don't be surprised when you get lumped in with them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back