African Americans and the Democratic Party

Nope, what I was saying was if you're going to stand with a particular group you should make damn sure you know what they stand for.

More importantly....

If you are going to call an act of someone racially motivated, you should make damn sure it is.

SO that being said....how are you so sure the birther issue was racially motivated?

obama-undocumented-worker-protest-sign.jpg

I could find you a million more...

LOL and just how is that racially motivated

If one sees that sign as racially motivated, then they are clueless to what rcism is all about...not to mention a serious lack of understanding about what the undocumented worker debate is all about.

Jeez...that is really pathetic.

Not true.

I believe this site is majority white, I'm probably one of, at most 5 black people, as far as I know.

With that said, what percentage of the whites on here have I called racist or suggest are racist or called them out for acting racist?

The answer is relatively few. A minuscule amount. So WHY in the heck are you overexageratting the issue unless you just want to promote more partisanship and division?

Its really simple...if you don't want to be called, labeled or be mistaken for racist...don't do or support or defend racist things.

Not confusing at all.

Dont support racist things?

How am I to determine what you deem as racist?

I was told I was a racist becuase I supported the Obama/chimp characterization that was no different than the Bush/Chimp characterization.

I never saw it as racially motivated for either POTUS. I saw it as referring to the actions of nboth men as equivalent to the actions of a chimp. Heck...racism didnt even cross my mind. If anything, Bush looked more like a chimp to me than Obama.

Ironically, it was the left who cried "racism"...and the only way they could do so was for them to think that Obama looks like a chimp.

Now if that is not ironic...then what is?
If you don't or can't understand how referring to ANY black person as a chimp or monkey considering America's RACIST history of that word as it relates to blacks...then I don't know what more one can or should tell you.

I'm sick and tired of repeating myself.

Get a clue....seriously.

bush_job_chimp.jpg

If one sees that sign as racially motivated, then they are clueless to what rcism is all about...not to mention a serious lack of understanding about what the undocumented worker debate is all about.

These people are simply unreal... so I take it any question from anyone will be seen as a racist attack on the Resident even though there is no racist component to the question. I wonder though if this tactic is acceptable to them in the reverse.

More importantly....

If you are going to call an act of someone racially motivated, you should make damn sure it is.

SO that being said....how are you so sure the birther issue was racially motivated?

REALLY?

According to a NY Times poll.....24% of Americans doubted he was a citizen.....and another 13% were not sure.

And your proof are signs found on the web?

And please...tell me how that sign you used implies racism?

It is a picture of a man who people questioned whetrher or not he was a legal citizen and working in the US legally......where is it racism?

It's just an example, one of many. More to the point if you don't see the implied racism in that sign meant to play to the immigration issue then I'm not going to waste my time on this.

Believe what ever you want.

Yeah them using that sign as their justification shows their entire argument is completely baseless.

You got that right JH.

All you have to do is disagree with Obamas polices and think he sucks as POTUS and your a racist.

Really. thats all it takes.

REALLY?

According to a NY Times poll.....24% of Americans doubted he was a citizen.....and another 13% were not sure.

It is a picture of a man who people questioned whetrher or not he was a legal citizen and working in the US legally......where is it racism?

It's just an example, one of many. More to the point if you don't see the implied racism in that sign meant to play to the immigration issue then I'm not going to waste my time on this.

As I said 'Tool' without merit or basis

REALLY?

The immigration issue, although refers to ALL illegal immigrants, is centered around Mexican nationals.

Obama is not of Latin background....and to be honest...I know of very little, if any reference to black immigrants as it pertains to the immigration issue...although I am sure there are many.

You had to stret5ch to prove the birther issue was racially motivated.....so that being said, you are by no means sure it is racially motivated....

And you tell me that I should ensure the intentions of those I support to not be called a racist?

Why?

You didnt ensure the intentions were racially motivated before calling them racists. I think that is more dangerous than anything.

These people are simply unreal... so I take it any question from anyone will be seen as a racist attack on the Resident even though there is no racist component to the question. I wonder though if this tactic is acceptable to them in the reverse.

Now you are catching on.

Immie

Hey...Noneconomist...

You said you can produce millions of them.
Produce one that is more edxplicitely racist.
Just one...

According to the polls...1/3 of Americans either didnt think he was a citizen or had reason to question whether he was...

And all I am asking is for ONE example that implies certain racism.

Can you do it?

African americans vote democratic for good reasons.

They are just as informed as any voter and to claim they are not shows how little you think of African Americans people.

African americans vote democratic for good reasons.

They are just as informed as any voter and to claim they are not shows how little you think of African Americans people.

I agree whites and blacks are equally ill-informed voters.

Forum List

Back