Afraid of the future

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by aLandRemembered, May 23, 2015.

1. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,368
    since my first post was so long figured I would post that link here again so you dont have an excuse to play dodgeball again.:biggrin:

EXPOSING BUSH.
    And the same has been true of the management of newspapers. In mid-2004, James Risen and Eric Lichtblau uncovered George W. Bush's illegal warrantless eavesdropping program, but the New York Times held the story for 15 months, until after Bush's reelection. Executives at the Times were told by administration officials that if they ran the story, they'd be helping terrorists. They accepted that. In 2006, theLos Angeles Times similarly gave in to the NSA and suppressed a story on government wiretaps of Americans.

EXPOSING OBAMA.
    The nuclear option against such truthtellers is the Espionage Act, a law that offended the Constitution when implemented in the midst of World War I. It has been resurrected by the Obama administration as a blunt “wartime” tool for silencing and punishing whistleblowers.

The Obama administration has already charged six people under that act for allegedly mishandling classified information. Even Richard Nixon only invoked it once, in a failed prosecution against Pentagon Papers whistleblower Daniel Ellsberg.

What We ve Lost Since 9 11 Peter Van Buren

and YOU say Obama is different than Bush.Talk about delusional.:rolleyes::uhoh3::lmao::lmao::laugh:

chess game is over,you have been checkmated,try to be mature and accept defeat.:laugh:

whats REALLY funny is that you claim i sound bitter and angry when you cant refute facts.:biggrin:

If I am bitter and angry,YOU are playing dodgeball.:lmao:

Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
  2. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,368
    see you are just helping me prove my case FOR me how there is no difference in the two parties,how they are both corrupt.:lmao:

Bush lied to american people about WMD's,committed treason against the american people so he could invade that country and Obama who is SUPPOSE to be from a different party,has not taken prosecution steps against him which he easily could do.:lmao: Thats what each president from this alleged two party system does each time,they never take prosecution steps against the former administration even though they were from a different party and they committed treason and a criminal and you have this delusion that Obama is different than Bush.:lmao:

Oh and Obama has expanded the war into other countrys that have done nothing to us by the way.:rolleyes-41:

3. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,368
    you took her to school major big time and checkmated her.:biggrin::thup:

:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Mertex

Mertex Cat Lady =^..^=

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,455
    Bwahahaha.....says another comatose conservative that doesn't know his butt from a hole in the ground.....keep patting yourselves in the back, while you drool all over yourselves. You can both keep believing your mythical facts fabricated by the Republican party, or you can accept reality.

Obama Vs. Bush On Job Growth: 3 Long Years, 1 Simple Graph
    By Sara. Tuesday, January 24 2012

Politicians can say what they want, but The Bureau of Labor Statistics doesn’t lie. Please share this today!

[​IMG]
    Obama Vs. Bush On Job Growth 3 Long Years 1 Simple Graph MoveOn.Org Democracy In Action

5. Mertex

Mertex Cat Lady =^..^=

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,455

It isn't evade mode......it's just fruitless to continue debating with fruitloops.....it doesn't matter how many facts you present them with, they keep regurgitating their own version of history.

And you, all you can do is be a cheerleader for someone, must suck to have to hang on to someone else's coattails, especially when they're failing miserably.

6. Mr. H.

Mr. H. Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,497
    Start your own business. That will cure you of this illness.

7. prison/con.net

prison/con.net Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +191
    yeah, you kick so much ass, in your dreams. You dont even own a gun, you can't kick any ass at all without getting shot.

8. Unkotare

Unkotare Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,639

Grow up, boy.

9. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,218
    Well, from years of reading history, AKA the chronicles of Humans Behaving Badly, this is known as 'Situation Normal'. But welcome to a board full of card carrying nattering nabobs of negativity. My personal opinion is things are a lot better for a significant percentage of people on the planet than ever before, which annoys the hell out of a lot of people for some reason, but to each their own.

On edit, after reading the usual neurotic sniveling here, a prime example of the above is the numbers of relatively affluent bourgeois types who have the time, leisure, and personal wealth it takes to snivel in thousands upon thousands of posts on the innernutz all day long. 'Poor deprived' people have no such luxuries.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2015