Afraid of the future

aLandRemembered

May 23, 2015
I am a 20 year old college drop out that looks at the path this country is headed down and I do not know whether to cry from sorrow or to run away in fear, before you try to recruit me to your side, if you pledge allegiance to the republicans, the democrats, or big business don't waste your breath on me. We have hard times ahead of us but I really want to believe that we can save ourselves before it is too late.

1-10% of the population MIGHT be able to survive what is coming. It takes tremendous amounts of time ad preps to make survival likely for yourself, and you probably won't want to still be alive, actually, with everything and everybody gone and life really, really hard, with all the diseases out to get you and no real defense against them anymore

1-10% of the population MIGHT be able to survive what is coming. It takes tremendous amounts of time ad preps to make survival likely for yourself, and you probably won't want to still be alive, actually, with everything and everybody gone and life really, really hard, with all the diseases out to get you and no real defense against them anymore
Not so much worried about a survival scenario so much as 1984

1984 WILL be shtf. When the foreigners see the martial law, they'll stop buying our debt, wjhich means collapse of the $, which means nobody will work and there will be no trade, domestic or foreign. Why would anyone work for toilet tissue? thats what the $100 bill will be if nationwide martial law lasts for more than a week or so.

1984 WILL be shtf. When the foreigners see the martial law, they'll stop buying our debt, wjhich means collapse of the $, which means nobody will work and there will be no trade, domestic or foreign. Why would anyone work for toilet tissue? thats what the $100 bill will be if nationwide martial law lasts for more than a week or so.
Not sure what shtf means

What will cause the gov't to introduce martial law nationwide?

I am a 20 year old college drop out that looks at the path this country is headed down and I do not know whether to cry from sorrow or to run away in fear, before you try to recruit me to your side, if you pledge allegiance to the republicans, the democrats, or big business don't waste your breath on me. We have hard times ahead of us but I really want to believe that we can save ourselves before it is too late.
Quit, give up. No other generation had to go through the same lonesome valley as you, NOPE. Everyone else fought their demons and struggled. No other generation asked these same questions? They all managed to tough it out. You want a nursemaid?

Quit, give up. No other generation had to go through the same lonesome valley as you, NOPE. Everyone else fought their demons and struggled. No other generation asked these same questions? They all managed to tough it out. You want a nursemaid?
Not what I want at all, I want my generation to come together as a group, say fuck you to the older generations flawed ways and actually create a country we can be proud to call America. You can keep your nursemaids and demons, we have shit to get done.

Not what I want at all, I want my generation to come together as a group, say fuck you to the older generations flawed ways and actually create a country we can be proud to call America. You can keep your nursemaids and demons, we have shit to get done.
Good for you, I hope you kick ass. So ferocious and full of piss. Ever hear the wiffenpoof song? Poor little lost sheep...

Good for you, I hope you kick ass. So ferocious and full of piss. Ever hear the wiffenpoof song? Poor little lost sheep...
Thank you I think... I have never heard the wiffenpoof song so I am not sure if the sheep thing is from the song or if you are calling me a lost sheep. Side note that the singular of sheep is sheep kind of bothers me, but that could be the concussion.

Thank you I think... I have never heard the wiffenpoof song so I am not sure if the sheep thing is from the song or if you are calling me a lost sheep. Side note that the singular of sheep is sheep kind of bothers me, but that could be the concussion.
Go out and do your best. You will.

Go out and do your best. You will.
Thank you Mary :)

Here's what makes me fear for the future -->

The Future of The World?

enhanced-buzz-2020-1432153349-10.jpg

With a lot more that'll make you cry @ 26 Pictures That Will Make You Scared For The Future

Good luck........ You're gonna need it......

http://www.newworldeconomics.com/archives/2014/092814_files/TheFateofEmpiresbySirJohnGlubb.pdf

As we pass through life, we learn by experience. We look back on our behaviour when we were young and think how foolish we were. In the same way our family, our community and our town endeavour to avoid the mistakes made by our predecessors. The experiences of the human race have been recorded, in more or less detail, for some four thousand years. If we attempt to study such a period of time in as many countries as possible, we seem to discover
the same patterns constantly repeated under widely differing conditions of climate, culture and religion. Surely, we ask
ourselves, if we studied calmly and impartially the history of human institutions and development over these four thousand years, should we not reach conclusions which would assist to solve our problems today? For everything that is occurring around us has happened again and again before.

Forum List

Back