Affirmative Action

Are you in favor of affirmative action?

• Yes

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • No

Votes: 30 78.9%

• Total voters
Reparations WERE in fact issued but then recinded by some racist fucknut. So here we are over a hundred years later still talking about when it could have been done with before any of us were born.

Wanna leave a legacy for your kids, pay your bills. Or think of it this way, it's in the BIble.

That a man should fulfill whatever he has uttered (Deut. 23:24)

Attempt to pay reparations was done but welched on. Time to unwelch and pay our debts.

What do "we" owe those people? Who is "we?"

Blacks in the United States are better off than blacks in Africa, or in any black majority, black run country in the world. American blacks benefit from living in a civilization incomparably superior to anything they have been able to create on their own, and anything they have been able to maintain when it was given to them.

Whites in the United States are not better off because of the black population. We are worse off. We would be better off if they left. To begin with, and most obviously the crime rate would go way down. The cost of our criminal justice system would go down.

"We" are not holding down blacks. "We" are lifting them up. The weight is getting hard to bear.

We have what we have partially due to slave labor. We never paid for that labor to receive the benefits we did. Not proposing we had out checks but could pay what we owe via tax discounts, free tuition, and the like. Isn't without precedent. Paid reparations to WWII Japanese for the internment camps.

Think of all of the lost labor productivity from the men who were killed and maimed in the Civil War. The nation LOST a lot of wealth in order to free slaves. Reparations were repaid multiple times over.

Census - 1860
:
Total Number of Slaves = 3,950,528
Free Colored Persons = 476,748

Casualties of the Civil Wa
r = 620,000 The number of men who were maimed is incalculable. As it stand, one white man traded his life to free 7 slaves/free colored. That's a VERY STEEP price to pay for strangers.
None of that wealth went to Black people moron. If you dont know what reparations means look it up instead of embarrassing yourself.

Blacks are an ongoing NET LOSS to American society. There's the reparation - it's an annual tax on the nation's wealth and well-being.
I knew you were stupid but this takes the cake.

reparation
the making of amends for a wrong one has done, by paying money to or otherwise helping those who have been wronged.

There is nothing in American history that has been done to pay money or help those wronged by slavery.

And there never will be.

We have what we have partially due to slave labor. We never paid for that labor to receive the benefits we did. Not proposing we had out checks but could pay what we owe via tax discounts, free tuition, and the like. Isn't without precedent. Paid reparations to WWII Japanese for the internment camps.

Think of all of the lost labor productivity from the men who were killed and maimed in the Civil War. The nation LOST a lot of wealth in order to free slaves. Reparations were repaid multiple times over.

Census - 1860
:

r = 620,000 The number of men who were maimed is incalculable. As it stand, one white man traded his life to free 7 slaves/free colored. That's a VERY STEEP price to pay for strangers.
None of that wealth went to Black people moron. If you dont know what reparations means look it up instead of embarrassing yourself.

Blacks are an ongoing NET LOSS to American society. There's the reparation - it's an annual tax on the nation's wealth and well-being.

reparation
the making of amends for a wrong one has done, by paying money to or otherwise helping those who have been wronged.

There is nothing in American history that has been done to pay money or help those wronged by slavery.

And there never will be.
Probably so. Whites cant stand it when Black people show them up.

Census - 1860
:

reparation

And there never will be.

You don't have the authority to speak for whites.

Census - 1860
:

reparation

And there never will be.

O ye of little faith. :)

DARWALL: Slavery, reparations and Yale
Yale Daily News (blog)‎ - Oct 15, 2014

What Reparations in America Could Look Like
Gawker‎ - Sep 22, 2014

CARICOM Begins 2nd Conference on Slavery Reparations from ...
Latin American Herald Tribune‎ - Oct 13, 2014

Isn't a usbject only making the rounds in academia, it's out there being debated. Since it's so obviously the right thing to do, I have faith it will become reality. Eventually.

reparation

And there never will be.

Yes I do. I just did.

reparation

And there never will be.

Gawker‎ - Sep 22, 2014

Isn't a usbject only making the rounds in academia, it's out there being debated. Since it's so obviously the right thing to do, I have faith it will become reality. Eventually.
You have more faith that I do. Even though it makes sense, lots of whites are dead set against it. Admitting their ancestors either directly owned slaves or encouraged the ownership of slaves through apathy or outright support would force them to face the fact that Blacks are their equals and primarily responsible for building this country. What would whites have to be deluded about if they admitted this?

reparation

And there never will be.

Yes I do. I just did.

And you're wrong as usual.

reparation

And there never will be.

Gawker‎ - Sep 22, 2014

You have more faith that I do. Even though it makes sense, lots of whites are dead set against it. Admitting their ancestors either directly owned slaves or encouraged the ownership of slaves through apathy or outright support would force them to face the fact that Blacks are their equals.

Justice doesn't ask for a show of hands. And doing it doesn't loose face for anyone. Not like people are gonna find their names ona big long registry of slave owners. The tax breaks and such would just happen seemlessly.

reparation

And there never will be.

Gawker‎ - Sep 22, 2014

You have more faith that I do. Even though it makes sense, lots of whites are dead set against it. Admitting their ancestors either directly owned slaves or encouraged the ownership of slaves through apathy or outright support would force them to face the fact that Blacks are their equals and primarily responsible for building this country. What would whites have to be deluded about if they admitted this?

You people are the dumbest I've ever seen.

Reparations will never happen. Never!

Get over it already!

And there never will be.

Gawker‎ - Sep 22, 2014

You have more faith that I do. Even though it makes sense, lots of whites are dead set against it. Admitting their ancestors either directly owned slaves or encouraged the ownership of slaves through apathy or outright support would force them to face the fact that Blacks are their equals.

Justice doesn't ask for a show of hands. And doing it doesn't loose face for anyone. Not like people are gonna find their names ona big long registry of slave owners. The tax breaks and such would just happen seemlessly.

Half the posters on here would commit suicide if Blacks were given reparations. :laugh:

clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
If it happens great but I wont hold my breath. I have no reason to believe white people in general are capable of coming to terms with it enough to make it happen.

And there never will be.

Gawker‎ - Sep 22, 2014

Half the posters on here would commit suicide if Blacks were given reparations. :laugh:

clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
If it happens great but I wont hold my breath. I have no reason to believe white people in general are capable of coming to terms with it enough to make it happen.

It's a political issue at the moment, why it's mired in such a quagmire. Should make it a judicial issue and get it done.

Gawker‎ - Sep 22, 2014

clear.png
clear.png
clear.png

It's a political issue at the moment, why it's mired in such a quagmire. Should make it a judicial issue and get it done.
I dont think it matters.

Oklahoma mulls reparations for Black Wall St. Massacre

Mirroring its reparations recommendation after those given to Black survivors and descendants of the Rosewood, Fla. race riot of 1923, the 11-member Commission, made up of seven Blacks and six whites, voted 10 to 1 for direct payment of reparations to survivors, the creation of school scholarship funds and the establishment of economic enterprise zones.

13 years later and still no reparations.

San Francisco Bay View Survivors of Black Wall Street race riot still haven t received any reparations

Gawker‎ - Sep 22, 2014

clear.png
clear.png
clear.png

I dont think it matters.

Mirroring its reparations recommendation after those given to Black survivors and descendants of the Rosewood, Fla. race riot of 1923, the 11-member Commission, made up of seven Blacks and six whites, voted 10 to 1 for direct payment of reparations to survivors, the creation of school scholarship funds and the establishment of economic enterprise zones.

San Francisco Bay View Survivors of Black Wall Street race riot still haven t received any reparations

President Obama could, on his last day in office issue an Executive Order saying pay what ya owe ya rich honkies. :) Then (flips double birds) F you goodnight! :)

clear.png
clear.png
clear.png

I dont think it matters.

President Obama could, on his last day in office issue an Executive Order saying pay what ya owe ya rich honkies. :) Then (flips double birds) F you goodnight! :)

No he couldn't do that you ignorant fuck. Congress holds the purse strings.

clear.png
clear.png
clear.png

I dont think it matters.

That would be classic.

clear.png
clear.png
clear.png

I dont think it matters.

Should look up the word 'ignorant.' ...I do not think it means what you think it means.

President President Barack Obama 2014 Reparations Act for Negro

Will President Obama Give In to Slavery Reparations

"A group called the Los Angeles Reparations NOW-Promissory Note Coalition seeks to get President Obama’s attention by an open letter which invokes Dr. Martin Luther Kings’s speech in 1963. The letter says in part: “Being the First African-American or Black-adopted ‘son of the slaves’ in the White House as the Chief Executive of this nation, you can, after your inauguration, immediately by Executive Order implement the mechanism that will complete the unfinished business of all Congressional Civil Rights Acts, including Reparations, that the late Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. called the Promissory Note."

clear.png
clear.png
clear.png

I dont think it matters.

Should look up the word 'ignorant.' ...I do not think it means what you think it means.

President President Barack Obama 2014 Reparations Act for Negro

Will President Obama Give In to Slavery Reparations

"A group called the Los Angeles Reparations NOW-Promissory Note Coalition seeks to get President Obama’s attention by an open letter which invokes Dr. Martin Luther Kings’s speech in 1963. The letter says in part: “Being the First African-American or Black-adopted ‘son of the slaves’ in the White House as the Chief Executive of this nation, you can, after your inauguration, immediately by Executive Order implement the mechanism that will complete the unfinished business of all Congressional Civil Rights Acts, including Reparations, that the late Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. called the Promissory Note."

I did and it had your picture beside the definition. Imagine that?

If you think that the President by executive order can pay reparations then you are ignorant of the what the President can and can't do.

Wanna leave a legacy for your kids, pay your bills. Or think of it this way, it's in the BIble.

That a man should fulfill whatever he has uttered (Deut. 23:24)

Attempt to pay reparations was done but welched on. Time to unwelch and pay our debts.

Old Testament crap doesn't mean a thing you retarded fuck.

Forum List

Back