Affirmative Action

Are you in favor of affirmative action?

• Yes

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • No

Votes: 30 78.9%

• Total voters
Wanna leave a legacy for your kids, pay your bills. Or think of it this way, it's in the BIble.

That a man should fulfill whatever he has uttered (Deut. 23:24)

Attempt to pay reparations was done but welched on. Time to unwelch and pay our debts.

We owe them nothing. They owe us plenty. We would be better off without them. They would be lost without us.

Wanna leave a legacy for your kids, pay your bills. Or think of it this way, it's in the BIble.

Attempt to pay reparations was done but welched on. Time to unwelch and pay our debts.

We owe them nothing. They owe us plenty. We would be better off without them. They would be lost without us.
Without Black people you would still be in caves eating each other in Europe. You were taught civilization not once but twice by Black people. The world was better off without you genetic mistakes. YOu have brought nothing but disease, discord, and violence. It will be much better when you are bred out.

Without Black people you would still be in caves eating each other in Europe. You were taught civilization not once but twice by Black people. The world was better off without you genetic mistakes. YOu have brought nothing but disease, discord, and violence. It will be much better when you are bred out.
Yeah cause white people evolved from black people... oh wait does that mean black people are pre-human?

Yeah cause white people sprang from black people.
I think you mean some Black people got trapped in Europe during the ice age after breeding with Neanderthals and white people are the result.

But who would earn the money to support all the black people then? Your lifestyle would approach that of the citizens of the Congo.

But who would earn the money to support all the black people then? Your lifestyle would approach that of the citizens of the Congo.
Other Black people. My lifestyle would only get better.

I think you mean some Black people got trapped in Europe during the ice age after breeding with Neanderthals and white people are the result.
I see so white people are mutts and black people are pure. You black folks really are superior. Funny how you don't show it. When will you black folks begin to show your superiority?

Good luck on relying on magic to fill your belly.

I see so white people are mutts and black people are pure. You black folks really are superior. Funny how you don't show it. When will you black folks begin to show your superiority?
He's right though.

I see so white people are mutts and black people are pure. You black folks really are superior. Funny how you don't show it.
Its a known fact white people have the DNA of Neanderthals in them. I have some too but not as much as someone from Europe. Has nothing to do with superiority. I don't think Black people are superior. I just believe we are natures ultimate design. If the world turns into perpetual winter white people would be the ultimate design.

No need for magic. We were here before you were and we will be here after you are gone.

"Affirmative Action"

Is among the most least understood policies in American history, where there is comprehensive ignorance as to what the policy actually entails, how its applied, and the Constitutional case law that guides its implementation.

Many on the right will seek to exploit this ignorance, or as a consequence of ignorance among conservatives – willful or otherwise – for some perceived partisan gain, seeking to propagate lies and nonsense about 'reverse discrimination' and white Americans not being afforded their civil liberties.

"Affirmative Action"

Is among the most least understood policies in American history, where there is comprehensive ignorance as to what the policy actually entails, how its applied, and the Constitutional case law that guides its implementation.

Many on the right will seek to exploit this ignorance, or as a consequence of ignorance among conservatives – willful or otherwise – for some perceived partisan gain, seeking to propagate lies and nonsense about 'reverse discrimination' and white Americans not being afforded their civil liberties.
Once all the frivolous verbiage is stripped away the actual content of your comment = zero.

No need for magic. We were here before you were and we will be here after you are gone.

You mean like how cockroaches are predicted to inherit the world after mankind vanishes?

"Affirmative Action"

Current day AA confounds the intellectually stunted because they obviously dont realize that white women benefit from it more than any other demographic.

You mean like how cockroaches are predicted to inherit the world after mankind vanishes?
Exactly. We were built to last. There is a reason despite your attempts to kill us off via disease, eugenics, abortion, sterilization, Jim Crow, etc we still vastly outnumber you.

Exactly. We were built to last. There is a reason despite your attempts to kill us off via disease, eugenics, abortion, sterilization, Jim Crow, etc we still vastly outnumber you.
That reason is that white man invented science, medicine and agriculture allows African populations to soar above Malthusian limits. If whites magically vanish, the Idiocracy world that would be left behind would be watering all their crops with Brawndo and there would be a massive die off in Africa.

That reason is that white man invented science, medicine and agriculture allows African populations to soar above Malthusian limits. If whites magically vanish, the Idiocracy world that would be left behind would be watering all their crops with Brawndo and there would be a massive die off in Africa.
I stopped reading after the first sentence. White people invented none of that.

You see Rkiurzhen. Black people dont trip off stuff like that. We dont have an issue with living in equilibrium with nature. Its only white people that have that hangup.My theory is that you know you have bad genes and any sign of death messes with your head. If there is a die off in Africa there will still be people left to repopulate the earth. Poblem solved.

I see so white people are mutts and black people are pure. You black folks really are superior. Funny how you don't show it.
Its a known fact white people have the DNA of Neanderthals in them. I have some too but not as much as someone from Europe. Has nothing to do with superiority. I don't think Black people are superior. I just believe we are natures ultimate design. If the world turns into perpetual winter white people would be the ultimate design.
ULTIMATE DESIGN ROFL yeah cause the ultimate design is people who need AA

New Topics

Forum List

Back