Affirmative Action

Are you in favor of affirmative action?

• Yes

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • No

Votes: 30 78.9%

• Total voters
It's a political issue at the moment, why it's mired in such a quagmire. Should make it a judicial issue and get it done.
I dont think it matters.

Oklahoma mulls reparations for Black Wall St. Massacre

Mirroring its reparations recommendation after those given to Black survivors and descendants of the Rosewood, Fla. race riot of 1923, the 11-member Commission, made up of seven Blacks and six whites, voted 10 to 1 for direct payment of reparations to survivors, the creation of school scholarship funds and the establishment of economic enterprise zones.

13 years later and still no reparations.

San Francisco Bay View Survivors of Black Wall Street race riot still haven t received any reparations

President Obama could, on his last day in office issue an Executive Order saying pay what ya owe ya rich honkies. :) Then (flips double birds) F you goodnight! :)

No he couldn't do that you ignorant fuck. Congress holds the purse strings.

Should look up the word 'ignorant.' ...I do not think it means what you think it means.

President President Barack Obama 2014 Reparations Act for Negro

Will President Obama Give In to Slavery Reparations

"A group called the Los Angeles Reparations NOW-Promissory Note Coalition seeks to get President Obama’s attention by an open letter which invokes Dr. Martin Luther Kings’s speech in 1963. The letter says in part: “Being the First African-American or Black-adopted ‘son of the slaves’ in the White House as the Chief Executive of this nation, you can, after your inauguration, immediately by Executive Order implement the mechanism that will complete the unfinished business of all Congressional Civil Rights Acts, including Reparations, that the late Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. called the Promissory Note."

I did and it had your picture beside the definition. Imagine that?

If you think that the President by executive order can pay reparations then you are ignorant of the what the President can and can't do.

Whatever shitkicker.

While I don't support affirimitive action, I do support reparations. Until we pay what we owe it's an open wound that'll never heal.

What do "we" owe those people? Who is "we?"

Blacks in the United States are better off than blacks in Africa, or in any black majority, black run country in the world. American blacks benefit from living in a civilization incomparably superior to anything they have been able to create on their own, and anything they have been able to maintain when it was given to them.

Whites in the United States are not better off because of the black population. We are worse off. We would be better off if they left. To begin with, and most obviously the crime rate would go way down. The cost of our criminal justice system would go down.

"We" are not holding down blacks. "We" are lifting them up. The weight is getting hard to bear.

We have what we have partially due to slave labor. We never paid for that labor to receive the benefits we did. Not proposing we had out checks but could pay what we owe via tax discounts, free tuition, and the like. Isn't without precedent. Paid reparations to WWII Japanese for the internment camps.

Think of all of the lost labor productivity from the men who were killed and maimed in the Civil War. The nation LOST a lot of wealth in order to free slaves. Reparations were repaid multiple times over.

Census - 1860
:
Total Number of Slaves = 3,950,528
Free Colored Persons = 476,748

Casualties of the Civil Wa
r = 620,000 The number of men who were maimed is incalculable. As it stand, one white man traded his life to free 7 slaves/free colored. That's a VERY STEEP price to pay for strangers.
None of that wealth went to Black people moron. If you dont know what reparations means look it up instead of embarrassing yourself.
I'll give you $10 to reparate my fence. Do you own a hammer?

President Obama could, on his last day in office issue an Executive Order saying pay what ya owe ya rich honkies. :) Then (flips double birds) F you goodnight! :)

Should look up the word 'ignorant.' ...I do not think it means what you think it means.

"A group called the Los Angeles Reparations NOW-Promissory Note Coalition seeks to get President Obama’s attention by an open letter which invokes Dr. Martin Luther Kings’s speech in 1963. The letter says in part: “Being the First African-American or Black-adopted ‘son of the slaves’ in the White House as the Chief Executive of this nation, you can, after your inauguration, immediately by Executive Order implement the mechanism that will complete the unfinished business of all Congressional Civil Rights Acts, including Reparations, that the late Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. called the Promissory Note."

If you think that the President by executive order can pay reparations then you are ignorant of the what the President can and can't do.

Whatever shitkicker.

No I'm a redneck cracker. Please get it right!

Whatever shitkicker.
Delta, what do you like more, sucking a cock or sucking a pussy, as it relates to AA, of course (Don't want to get flagged, you're a fucking snitch). :D

Whatever shitkicker.

If you're a cracker don't ya have to change your Sig about being a proud Texan? :)

Whatever shitkicker.
Delta, what do you like more, sucking a cock or sucking a pussy, as it relates to AA, of course (Don't want to get flagged, you're a fucking snitch). :D

AA? ...Oh. :) If you're sucking pussy no wonder your gf are unimpressed. Wanna suck something suck her clitoris. :)

Prefer the fellas. :)

While I don't support affirimitive action, I do support reparations. Until we pay what we owe it's an open wound that'll never heal.

Blacks in the United States are better off than blacks in Africa, or in any black majority, black run country in the world. American blacks benefit from living in a civilization incomparably superior to anything they have been able to create on their own, and anything they have been able to maintain when it was given to them.

Whites in the United States are not better off because of the black population. We are worse off. We would be better off if they left. To begin with, and most obviously the crime rate would go way down. The cost of our criminal justice system would go down.

"We" are not holding down blacks. "We" are lifting them up. The weight is getting hard to bear.

We have what we have partially due to slave labor. We never paid for that labor to receive the benefits we did. Not proposing we had out checks but could pay what we owe via tax discounts, free tuition, and the like. Isn't without precedent. Paid reparations to WWII Japanese for the internment camps.

Think of all of the lost labor productivity from the men who were killed and maimed in the Civil War. The nation LOST a lot of wealth in order to free slaves. Reparations were repaid multiple times over.

Census - 1860
:

r = 620,000 The number of men who were maimed is incalculable. As it stand, one white man traded his life to free 7 slaves/free colored. That's a VERY STEEP price to pay for strangers.
None of that wealth went to Black people moron. If you dont know what reparations means look it up instead of embarrassing yourself.
Keep your $10. You need it. i'll send someone to fix your chicken wire fence in the trailer park for free. This new AA must have done a number on you. No wonder you cant stand it. Without white AA you be living a 6th world existence.

:laugh:

Whatever shitkicker.

AA? ...Oh. :) If you're sucking pussy no wonder your gf are unimpressed. Wanna suck something suck her clitoris. :)

Prefer the fellas. :)
He doesnt know what that is.:laugh:

Census - 1860
:

Keep your $10. You need it. i'll send someone to fix your chicken wire fence in the trailer park for free. This new AA must have done a number on you. No wonder you cant stand it. Without white AA you be living a 6th world existence.
So that's a no, you don't own a hammer? :D

Whatever shitkicker.

If you're a cracker don't ya have to change your Sig about being a proud Texan? :)

Why should I? I'm fifth generation Texan and proud of my state.

Census - 1860
:

So that's a no, you don't own a hammer? :D
I said I will send someone down for free. Whats the address to your trailer park? I have a couple of guys that used AA to get a job cutting wire that will fix you right up.

Whatever shitkicker.

Aren't crackers people from Georgia?

Affirmative Action is what you need when you don't have the talent to get the job on your own merit.

Affirmative Action is what you need when you don't have the talent to get the job on your own merit.

Might have the talent but so long as your employer is subject to affirmative action hiring practices you'll never know. Really wanna doctor or dentist working on ya who might have been hired just to meet a hiring quota? :)

Whatever shitkicker.

Aren't crackers people from Georgia?

Obviously you don't know what a cracker is.

Glad you realized that whites had 350 years of exclusive AA. Thanks for admitting you dont have talent.

Three hundred years of slavery and racial discrimination do not explain low test scores and inferior academic performance for blacks today. Since the civil rights legislation was signed black academic performance has hardly improved at all. Black rates of crime and illegitimacy have gotten much worse.

Forum List

Back