About Minister Louis Farrakhan...

Mr. Ofo Oao

Sep 19, 2014
...I just wanted to say something very quickly about Minister Louis Farrakhan. Alot of people might disbelieve in him; I myself use to believe in him but have lost that faith...but anyway I think that Minister Farrakhan could be a truthful man and maybe the problem is just with me.

But anyway, I just wanted to share that I LEARNED THE MOST BENEFICIAL THING IN MY LIFE FROM LISTENING TO HIM. Maybe the problem is just with me...anyway I just wanted to say that if you listen to Minister Louis Farrakhan YOU MIGHT LEARN VERY BENFICIAL THINGS!

Peace,
Ofo Oao

When it comes to subjects like the "New World Order" and "Zionism" he is right on target.

But on issues like race and ancient black history......he sounds like a nut case. ...... :cool:

The Nation of Islam has some very good ideas about personal conduct and responsibility, similar to those of the Mormon religion.

...I just wanted to say something very quickly about Minister Louis Farrakhan. Alot of people might disbelieve in him; I myself use to believe in him but have lost that faith...but anyway I think that Minister Farrakhan could be a truthful man and maybe the problem is just with me.

But anyway, I just wanted to share that I LEARNED THE MOST BENEFICIAL THING IN MY LIFE FROM LISTENING TO HIM. Maybe the problem is just with me...anyway I just wanted to say that if you listen to Minister Louis Farrakhan YOU MIGHT LEARN VERY BENFICIAL THINGS!

Peace,
Ofo Oao

Watched him speaking somewhere 20 or so years ago and found him very watchable. Very good public speaker.

The Nation of Islam has some very good ideas about personal conduct and responsibility, similar to those of the Mormon religion.

Interesting comparison. Very apt actually. Nation of Islam is similar to Mormonism in how it's a deritive religion that came out of Islam. Just as Mormonism did from Christianity. But just as Mormonism deviates massively from Christianity, Nation of Islam does from traditional Islam. NoI is about as Islamic as Scientology is Christian.

When it comes to subjects like the "New World Order" and "Zionism" he is right on target.

But on issues like race and ancient black history......he sounds like a nut case. ...... :cool:

No. Farrakan is just a ferraCONartist. Cute, I know. he is a fraud. A demagogue, a muck raking jerk.

Farrakhan talking about Jews is like a Jew talking about Germans: Not much of a threat. Same thing about Whites. If that's what it takes to bring people out of the wilderness, so be it. I take no pleasure in the desperate circumstances of so many Americans. But I don't know of any other way to improve those circumstances.

Probably helps to understand a few of the crucial differences of Nation of Islam and actual Islam.

The Nation of Islam and orthodox Islam

"There is a great deal of confusion about the group known as the Nation of Islam, currently led by Louis Farrakhan. Although the group's name implies that it is part of the Islamic religion, its beliefs diverge so greatly from Islam that most Muslims consider it to be a different religion.

Below are some links to articles by Muslims about the Nation of Islam, including point-by-point comparison of NOI beliefs and Islamic beliefs to show that the two are mutually contradictory. I hope this will help clarify the issue, God willing.

The Nation of Islam should be understood as an independent religious tradition that has adopted Islamic elements rather than as an Islamic sect."

lotta links then about the differences.

Says the man who defines "nutcase" on religious and racial issues, Sunni Man.

Fake Jake likes to chime into subjects he isn't qualified to address. . :cuckoo:

I personally know several active and former members of the NOI and have read a lot of their books and literature. So I can speak from first hand experience. ...... :cool:

Fake Jake likes to chime into subjects he isn't qualified to address. . :cuckoo:

I personally know several active and former members of the NOI and have read a lot of their books and literature. So I can speak from first hand experience. ...... :cool:

No, you have not. You are a simple poser. One of the Muslim girls at the school left her family today and moved in with her friend's family.

Exactly the type of attitude of yours that is driving more and more Muslim girls into a better world with better families.

Her dad and brothers have been served with TROs while a judge investigates charges of interference with legal process and intimidation.

Forum List

Back