Nearly 70% of Americans Support Ban on Race Based College Admissions Including a Majority of Blacks.

Destested by whom?
You are detested by people who do not like your hatred for Jews, your vast reservoir of hostility in general, and your inability to discuss controversial and complex issues with intelligence, knowledge, and civility.

You do not prove that by asserting it.

Um, I just gave you the figures on black unemployment and poverty. When given a chance, black people do just fine. Sometimes they even make more money than the sad loser who hates them.

You never hit nerves. You do turn my stomach.

Guy, you need to address your level of self-loathing, to the point where you need to get validation by screaming racist garbage hoping people agree with you until you finally get banned from a forum.

I mean, USMB is a nice refuge, this is a pretty loosey goosey place... but you'd have been banned on Facebook or any other forum by now. And you'd probably get your backside kicked if you said this stuff IRL.

You are detested by people who do not like your hatred for Jews, your vast reservoir of hostility in general, and your inability to discuss controversial and complex issues with intelligence, knowledge, and civility.

Buddy, the people who hate me are racists, Trump Supporters and religious fanatics.... I don't worry about their hate. I worry about the effect they have on the country because we can't move forward with them holding us back.

The fact that Jews are panicking that everyone isn't buying their "victimhood" over 10-7 is telling. "Why don't these college kids LOVE US?". Um, because you are murdering women and children, you fucks. Nope, let's fire the college dean.

Buddy, the people who hate me are racists, Trump Supporters and religious fanatics.... I don't worry about their hate. I worry about the effect they have on the country because we can't move forward with them holding us back.

The fact that Jews are panicking that everyone isn't buying their "victimhood" over 10-7 is telling. "Why don't these college kids LOVE US?". Um, because you are murdering women and children, you fucks. Nope, let's fire the college dean.
You are hated because of your hatred of Jews and your rank personality.

didgusting.jpg

Um, I just gave you the figures on black unemployment and poverty. When given a chance, black people do just fine. Sometimes they even make more money than the sad loser who hates them.
Black unemployment has declined because the government pressures bosses to hire blacks they do not want to hire. Black poverty has declined the War on Poverty has made the welfare system more generous.

Last edited:
Guy, you need to address your level of self-loathing, to the point where you need to get validation by screaming racist garbage hoping people agree with you until you finally get banned from a forum.
Jew haters like you loath themselves because they have spend their lives watching Jews get better grades, better jobs, and better incomes.

I am not Jewish. If I was I would not praise the for their high average IQ's. Jews are too humble to praise themselves.

Jew haters like you loath themselves because they have spend their lives watching Jews get better grades, better jobs, and better incomes.
I grew up with MAJOR antisemites like JoeB. I often find they are products of Catholic School. One grew up in such a Jew-hating fami,y that they didn’t allow Jews in their house.

I grew up with MAJOR antisemites like JoeB. I often find they are products of Catholic School. One grew up in such a Jew-hating fami,y that they didn’t allow Jews in their house.
I am sorry about those Catholics. I have never known a practicing Christian who hated Jews. Most have been atheists like JoeB131. Once on "The Old Time Gospel Hour" Jerry Falwell said of the Jews, "They are God's people."

I am sorry about those Catholics. I have never known a practicing Christian who hated Jews. Most have been atheists like JoeB131. Once on "The Old Time Gospel Hour" Jerry Falwell said of the Jews, "They are God's people."
When I was about 13 and my parents were at shul one Friday night (I didn‘t go for some reason), two boys who went to the Catholic high school walked into my house (we left doors u locked back then), walked into the kitchen where the Shabbos candles were burning, blew them out, looked me square in the eye, and said “that’s what we think of your fucking religion.”

One of them had a first name of Joe and a last name starting with B.

When I was about 13 and my parents were at shul one Friday night (I didn‘t go for some reason), two boys who went to the Catholic high school walked into my house (we left doors u locked back then), walked into the kitchen where the Shabbos candles were burning, blew them out, looked me square in the eye, and said “that’s what we think of your fucking religion.”

Jews in the two neighborhoods I grew up in were treated with respect.

You are hated because of your hatred of Jews and your rank personality.
Being hated by a person like Lisa is a badge of honor. I think there's another Jew troll on here, but I have him on ignore.
Black unemployment has declined because the government pressures bosses to hire blacks they do not want to hire. Black poverty has declined the War on Poverty has made the welfare system more generous.
Black unemployment declined because we finally made things a little fairer. (Also, we are just plain old running out of white people.) Come on, guy, stop talking out of both sides of your mouth, were these programs a success or not.

If they were, we should keep going. If they weren't, we should try something else.

Actually, I never worry about that sort of thing. I'm not terribly materialistic and never have been. Grubbing money has never been a life goal. I certainly wouldn't have spent 11 years in the military if it was.

But for the record. If I thought a Jew was the best guy for the job, I'd vote for him. I voted for Pritzker twice in IL (even though I had the misfortune of serving with his freakish cousin when I was in the NG). I actually considered supporting Bloomberg in 2020 (I thought he had the resources to take on Trump, but given what happened after Geo. Floyd, that would have been the WORST guy to run.)

I am not Jewish. If I was I would not praise the for their high average IQ's. Jews are too humble to praise themselves.
Yet, they go around thinking they are God's chosen people, and wonder why the rest of us don't care about their sense of entitlment.

Probably wanted to keep their silverware.

Oh, noes, they blew out a candle! How fucking traumitizing!!!

Seriously, though, I didn't meet any Jews until I got to college. The two religions I truly disdain, Judeism and Mormonism, I had no strong opinions on until I encountered them in college.

Pro tip, never trust a religion that refers to you as a "Gentile".

Funny thing. I've never met a Practicing Christian. None of you do the stuff Jesus said to do.

As for the Evangelicals new found love for Jews, that's only because they want them in Palestine so Jesus can come back and bring the Apocolypse... which is really kind of fucked up.

Seriously, though, I didn't meet any Jews until I got to college. The two religions I truly disdain, Judeism and Mormonism, I had no strong opinions on until I encountered them in college.
I am sure they had strongly negative opinions bout you. When I was 19 years old I was proselytized by two Mormon missionaries. After my thorough investigation of Mormonism I somewhat reluctantly decided not to become a Mormon. Nevertheless, I liked those two Mormon missionaries. Since then I have talked to other Mormon missionaries. I like them too. Unlike you they disagree with me without being disagreeable.

Being hated by a person like Lisa is a badge of honor. I think there's another Jew troll on here, but I have him on ignore.
There are many people like Lisa558. They are nice people. You have many badges of dishonor.

I am sure they had strongly negative opinions bout you. When I was 19 years old I was proselytized by two Mormon missionaries. After my thorough investigation of Mormonism I somewhat reluctantly decided not to become a Mormon. Nevertheless, I liked those two Mormon missionaries. Since then I have talked to other Mormon missionaries. I like them too. Unlike you they disagree with me without being disagreeable.
Hey, I wish I knew about the crazy shit Mormon's believe then. Then I'd have understood why they were such shitheads.

Sure you'd get along with the Mormons, they are a racist cult that didn't admit black people until 1978.

Black unemployment declined because we finally made things a little fairer. (Also, we are just plain old running out of white people.) Come on, guy, stop talking out of both sides of your mouth, were these programs a success or not.
Affirmative action discriminates in favor of less qualified Negroes. This makes things less fair to the whites and Orientals who are not hired, and who could have performed adequately.

More and bigger welfare checks and affirmative action have not succeeded reducing black poverty in a way that is politically sustainable. Together with a lenient criminal justice system against Negro criminals they destroyed the New Deal Constituency which had dominated the United States since 1933.

Hey, I wish I knew about the crazy shit Mormon's believe then. Then I'd have understood why they were such shitheads.

Sure you'd get along with the Mormons, they are a racist cult that didn't admit black people until 1978.
Mormons tend to be high on the good statistics and low on the bad statistics. In other words, they are the exact opposite of Negroes.

The only two Jews I have issues with here are Lisa and Azog, who I put on ignore because he moved up to stalking.
You are always stalking me. This gives me the opportunity to expose your inability to debate rationally.

Forum List

Back