AFDI Cartoon Contest - Not Improper

Do I think this was a good idea? No. But then again, if a bunch of KKK members and white supremacists got together and drew cartoons of Obama as a stereotypical black person (as they see them), I'd say that was a bad idea also.

Fortunately, Obama and his supporters won't come after you with guns to shoot you.

However.....................inciting others to participate in violence is never a good idea.

there is a CONTEXT------muslims in various parts of the world are PRODIGIOUS vulgar cartoon makers, mockers and vandals ----of the cherished symbols of other religions---VERY PRODGIOUS and sanctioned as
an act of PIETY in shariah law. Right now Iran is doing a
SPIT ON THE JEW---cartoon contest and----worst of all---the recent massacre in Paris. Garland Texas was a weak "back at you" gesture to a not innocent target.
Obama is innocent (as innocent as an American president can be)

I personally like the response of another group of Muslims to this contest.

It seems that a group of Muslim women decided to hold a contest in response and they called it "draw a picture of your friend named Mohammed".

And..................I heard about it on the news. At least there are some Muslims with a sense of humor who know how to respond to someone trying to get their goat.

What I find amusing is that many of the same people who think this cartoon contest was a great idea are the ones who insist burning the flag or stomping on the flag should be punishable by beatings or death.

I never met anyone who read anything that suggests that
burning the flag of the USA should be a capital crime---
YOU GOT A CITATION? You have actually ASSERTED
"many people of the same people who 'think' this cartoon contest was a great idea ARE THE ONES WHO INSIST burning the flag should be punishable ........by death"--

YOU FUCKING LIED and made an idiot of yourself ----
you do not know what people "THINK"----and unless
you can quote "someone" who posts here----a statement -----asserting that people who burn the American flag should be executed
-----you are COMPLETEY DISCREDITED as a hopeless jerk.
My sense is that you are a 'run'o'the mill' islamo nazi

Just one? Piece of cake.

From the thread “**** Your Flag. New Social Media Challenge?”
Post #57, Anathema said “I read about this on Facebook last night. If I see anyone doing it or find out anyone in my sphere of family or friends did it, they will get a severe case of lead and copper poisoning.”
But Anathema does not constitute "many".

There are "many" who say those who stomp a flag should be killed or beaten. :D

What I find amusing is that many of the same people who think this cartoon contest was a great idea are the ones who insist burning the flag or stomping on the flag should be punishable by beatings or death.

"many people of the same people who 'think' this cartoon contest was a great idea ARE THE ONES WHO INSIST burning the flag should be punishable ........by death"--

you can quote "someone" who posts here----a statement -----asserting that people who burn the American flag should be executed

Just one? Piece of cake.

Post #57, Anathema said “I read about this on Facebook last night. If I see anyone doing it or find out anyone in my sphere of family or friends did it, they will get a severe case of lead and copper poisoning.”

good point-----try stomping on the SAUDI FLAG in Saudi Arabia------
YOU IS DEAD

I don't agree with either group however they have a right to express an opinion without the threat of violence.

I don't agree with either group however they have a right to express an opinion without the threat of violence.

seems to me that the meeting was------in a building----they were not MARCHING thru the streets with big posters of
MUHUMMAD CARTOONS-------were they?

seems to me that the meeting was------in a building----they were not MARCHING thru the streets with big posters of

Not seeing the relevance, they made cartoons, no big deal. Nothing illegal but I don't like the motivation of the group.

Sure. But you were not referring to "many" in general. You were talking about "many" of the same people who think this cartoon contest was a great idea. So which people were those ? So far you told us one.

Just one? Piece of cake.

Just one? Piece of cake.

Sure. But you were not referring to "many" in general. You were talking about "many" of the same people who think this cartoon contest was a great idea. So which people were those ? So far you told us one.

I was challenged to show one. I met that challenge.

Are you claiming that there are not many who would see violence against those who deface the flag, and that these same general sorts of people agree with the cartooning of Mohammid?

Just one? Piece of cake.

Just one? Piece of cake.

']

I have another issue with the "stomp on flag" vs "cartoon of muhummad" -------they are not similar issues----
a cartoon of a person is a comment about a person-----a flag represents a whole country

Just one? Piece of cake.

Just one? Piece of cake.

I was challenged to show one. I met that challenge.

Are you claiming that there are not many who would see violence against those who deface the flag, and that these same general sorts of people agree with the cartooning of Mohammid?

I do not agree with your statement------at all. FURTHERMORE they are not comparable issues

Just one? Piece of cake.

Just one? Piece of cake.

']

I have another issue with the "stomp on flag" vs "cartoon of muhummad" -------they are not similar issues----
a cartoon of a person is a comment about a person-----a flag represents a whole country

One is a comment about an entire religion. One is a comment about an entire nation.

Not seeing the relevance, they made cartoons, no big deal. Nothing illegal but I don't like the motivation of the group.
Lots of people are saying they don't like the motivation of the group. I will guess right now that very few of these people (if any) really understand the WHOLE MOTIVATION of the AFDI. Pamela Geller is an accomplished protectionist. She runs an organization, has a website, and has authored books in resistance to the Muslim Brotherhood's agenda to CONQUER America from within, by slowly getting the American people to allow these non-violent jihadists to impose their sick, twisted culture on America. This is called ISLAMIZATION. When enough Americans, and our institutions, and our culture has become Islamized, they will have conquered America, and turned it into an Islamic state, and a far cry from the Constitutional republic we know and love right now.

There have been countless (very under publicized) instances of Islamization all over the US, over the past 20 years. Few Americans are aware of these. Few Americans can say (without Googling them) who Thomas Klocek is. Who Michael Graham is. Who Lina Morales is. Who Hesham Islam is. Or Major Stephen Coughlin. Or Ahmed Salam. Or Rita Verdonk. Or Piet Hein Donner. Or Salim Mulla. Or Robert S. Leiken. Or thousands of others who have been in the forefront of Islamization battles inside the US and Europe.

I would encourage all those who have an opinion for or against the AFDI to read the books I've listed here , so as to get a real understanding of the motivations of the AFDI.

The Grand Jihad: How Islam and the Left Sabotage America ---- by Andrew McCarthy

American Jihad: The Terrorists Living Among Us ----- by Steven Emerson

Because They Hate ---- by Brigitte Gabriel

They Must Be Stopped ------ by Brigitte Gabriel

Hating America ------ by John Gibson

Stop the Islamization of America ----- by Pamela Geller

Secrets of the Kingdom: The Inside Story of the Secret Saudi-U.S. Connection ------ by Gerald Posner

Stealth Jihad ----- by Robert Spencer

The Brotherhood: America's Next Great Enemy ------ by Erik Stakelbeck

Outrage ----- by Dick Morris & Eileen McGann

Infiltration ------ by Paul Sperry

The 9/11 Commission Report

The Truth About Muhammad ------ by Robert Spencer

In Mortal Danger ------- by Tom Tancredo

State of Emergency ----- by Pat Buchanan

Muslim Mafia ----- by P.David Gaubatz & Paul Sperry

Last edited:
Critics of Pamela Geller, the AFDI, and the Muhammad Cartoon contest in Garland, Texas (including many conservatives) are forgetting something critically important. The cartoon contest, and other events like it, while seeming to be unecessarily provocative, actually do have a valuable effect. They stand up to the international jihad and all its components (ISIS, Muslim Brotherhood, Boko Haram, Al Shabbab, etc) and resist this enemy from accomplishing its well-known goal. >> To turn America into an Isloamic state, where we all live by Islamic law.

It is clearly stated in the Muslim Brotherhood's infamous declaration of war upon western civilization (the Explanatory Memorandum of May 22, 1991), that their goal is to destroy America and all western civilization "FROM WITHIN". And getting Americans to submit to their BULLYING, and Islamic requirements (in this case against Islamic blasphemy) is exactly what the Brotherhood is talking about.

The USA is in a world war right now with the international jihad. US soldiers are dying on the battlefield. Jordanian fighters are being burned alive.

The least Americans can do is to make a solid statement that we will not be BULLIED by the enemy, to change our lifestyle and depart from our Constitution, just to suit them. To do that, would be to cowardly accept defeat here at home, and hand the enemy just the victory they are working for (to destroy America "from within", as the Muslim Brotherhood expressed it), while our soldiers are bravely fighting overseas. We must fight these fiends overseas, AND here at home, as well.

“The process of settlement is a ‘Civilization-Jihadist Process’ with all the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers…”

(Mohamed Akram, "An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America" May 22, 1991, Government Exhibit 003-0085, United States vs. Holy Land Foundation, et al. 7 (21).)

They don't "stand up" for anything. Nothing. They are free speech, and thus to be protected as such. But otherwise they exist for one purpose only: to deliberately inflame and hurt followers of a particular faith. They don't hurt terrorists or extremists - those folks are going to find a reason for reaction over any old thing. It's no different than "Piss Christ" etc. There is nothing noble unless you think it's somehow noble to deliberately target a group of people with disrespect and flat out hate.

Would it be noble to have a cartoon contest on Negros? How about Jews?

Of course it is noble for muslims to have cartoon contests about jews-----they have been doing it in Iran for a few years and muslims have produced and promulgated denigrating cartoons about jews for decades and vile LIBELS for centuries--- (14 to be precise), As far as
I know----the "contest" in Garland, Texas was caricature
drawings of muhummad------not denigrating cartoons of
muslims -----but I am not sure. The stuff done in Iran to which disgusting people (above) give tacit endorsement are OBSCENE. Such cartoons are available on the shelves of mosques but so far no one
has taken a MACHINE GUN to the mosques harboring the filth endorsed above
They were not just caracatures - they were denigrating. So much so, that a number of news outlets wouldn't show them.

Critics of Pamela Geller, the AFDI, and the Muhammad Cartoon contest in Garland, Texas (including many conservatives) are forgetting something critically important. The cartoon contest, and other events like it, while seeming to be unecessarily provocative, actually do have a valuable effect. They stand up to the international jihad and all its components (ISIS, Muslim Brotherhood, Boko Haram, Al Shabbab, etc) and resist this enemy from accomplishing its well-known goal. >> To turn America into an Isloamic state, where we all live by Islamic law.

It is clearly stated in the Muslim Brotherhood's infamous declaration of war upon western civilization (the Explanatory Memorandum of May 22, 1991), that their goal is to destroy America and all western civilization "FROM WITHIN". And getting Americans to submit to their BULLYING, and Islamic requirements (in this case against Islamic blasphemy) is exactly what the Brotherhood is talking about.

The USA is in a world war right now with the international jihad. US soldiers are dying on the battlefield. Jordanian fighters are being burned alive.

The least Americans can do is to make a solid statement that we will not be BULLIED by the enemy, to change our lifestyle and depart from our Constitution, just to suit them. To do that, would be to cowardly accept defeat here at home, and hand the enemy just the victory they are working for (to destroy America "from within", as the Muslim Brotherhood expressed it), while our soldiers are bravely fighting overseas. We must fight these fiends overseas, AND here at home, as well.

“The process of settlement is a ‘Civilization-Jihadist Process’ with all the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers…”

(Mohamed Akram, "An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America" May 22, 1991, Government Exhibit 003-0085, United States vs. Holy Land Foundation, et al. 7 (21).)

They don't "stand up" for anything. Nothing. They are free speech, and thus to be protected as such. But otherwise they exist for one purpose only: to deliberately inflame and hurt followers of a particular faith. They don't hurt terrorists or extremists - those folks are going to find a reason for reaction over any old thing. It's no different than "Piss Christ" etc. There is nothing noble unless you think it's somehow noble to deliberately target a group of people with disrespect and flat out hate.

Of course it is noble for muslims to have cartoon contests about jews-----they have been doing it in Iran for a few years and muslims have produced and promulgated denigrating cartoons about jews for decades and vile LIBELS for centuries--- (14 to be precise), As far as
muslims -----but I am not sure. The stuff done in Iran to which disgusting people (above) give tacit endorsement are OBSCENE. Such cartoons are available on the shelves of mosques but so far no one
They were not just caracatures - they were denigrating. So much so, that a number of news outlets wouldn't show them.

Doesn't make a difference, it is protected free speech and does not deserve a violent retaliation.

That reveals your ignorance of Islamization. Of course they won't show them. For the very same reason that they wouldn't report all the instances of Islamization that I cited in my Islamization Quiz, and all the people I mentioned in Post # 53. Because they are afraid of getting sued, which is the standard methodology of CAIR, ISNA, MSA, and various other Muslim Brotherhood front groups. This is a major negative thing of time, trouble, money and distraction for any communications media whether they win or lose. This is precisely why they rarely, if ever, report on Islamization, and even sometimes offer apologies they know are unwarranted, just to keep the Islamists away.

How do you know they are the exact same people? Got a link showing one person espousing both arguments?

QUOTE="protectionist, post: 11342868, member: 45665"]
that is the Zionist protocols. You know those Khazars. they have infiltrated our government since the mid 1800s on, The Zionists are using Americans as shields.
No, fool. It is simply defending American life, and resisting the ludicrous orders of the jihadists to change ourselves to their lunatic way.

Really, the Zionist are the evil ones. Israel is a rougue state, run by soviets. Go tell Geller that.
she is not a jew, she is a Zionist full of hate. They will be comeing after Christians next so gear up. Why do you think all the heads of Israel are mainly from Ukraine and Russia, and what over 1 million soviets came to Israel since 1990.
Do the soviets know?

How do you know they are the exact same people? Got a link showing one person espousing both arguments?
He said "many" of the same people. I asked him for a link. Still waiting.

Just one? Piece of cake.

There are many who say that women who dress provocatively should be raped.

Who gives a fuck what they say.

Forum List

Back