AFDI Cartoon Contest - Not Improper

Left wing liberal elites giggled all the way to the bank when they held an "art" exhibit in NY featuring Christ on the Cross upside down in a vat of urine and strangely enough nobody on the Christian right pulled a gun. Why do idiot lefties continue to support the Muslem jihadists who are worse (and sometimes funnier) than Jeff Dunham's "shut up..I kill you" dead terrorist?

I was challenged to show one. I met that challenge.

Are you claiming that there are not many who would see violence against those who deface the flag, and that these same general sorts of people agree with the cartooning of Mohammid?
1. You met THAT challenge, not mine, which asked you who and where the "many" people you mentioned were. I'm still waiting for the link on that one.

2. I asked you my question first. When you answer that which came first, then I'll answer yours which came second.

Last edited:
Left wing liberal elites giggled all the way to the bank when they held an "art" exhibit in NY featuring Christ on the Cross upside down in a vat of urine and strangely enough nobody on the Christian right pulled a gun. Why do idiot lefties continue to support the Muslem jihadists who are worse (and sometimes funnier) than Jeff Dunham's "shut up..I kill you" dead terrorist?
Same reason why they support millions of foreigners streaming into our badly overpopulated country, swiping jobs from unemployed Americans. For VOTES. Liberals will do anything for VOTES, no matter how destructive it is to the country.

QUOTE="protectionist, post: 11342868, member: 45665"]
that is the Zionist protocols. You know those Khazars. they have infiltrated our government since the mid 1800s on, The Zionists are using Americans as shields.
No, fool. It is simply defending American life, and resisting the ludicrous orders of the jihadists to change ourselves to their lunatic way.

Really, the Zionist are the evil ones. Israel is a rougue state, run by soviets. Go tell Geller that.
she is not a jew, she is a Zionist full of hate. They will be comeing after Christians next so gear up. Why do you think all the heads of Israel are mainly from Ukraine and Russia, and what over 1 million soviets came to Israel since 1990.
Do the soviets know?

do the soviets know who they are , I'm sure they do. Israel says that is why the secularism is so high in Israel, due to the Soviet Jewish immigration.

What I find amusing is that many of the same people who think this cartoon contest was a great idea are the ones who insist burning the flag or stomping on the flag should be punishable by beatings or death.

I don't agree with either group however they have a right to express an opinion without the threat of violence.

seems to me that the meeting was------in a building----they were not MARCHING thru the streets with big posters of
MUHUMMAD CARTOONS-------were they?
Just one? Piece of cake.

From the thread “**** Your Flag. New Social Media Challenge?”
Post #57, Anathema said “I read about this on Facebook last night. If I see anyone doing it or find out anyone in my sphere of family or friends did it, they will get a severe case of lead and copper poisoning.”
But Anathema does not constitute "many".

There are "many" who say those who stomp a flag should be killed or beaten. :D
Just one? Piece of cake.

Post #57, Anathema said “I read about this on Facebook last night. If I see anyone doing it or find out anyone in my sphere of family or friends did it, they will get a severe case of lead and copper poisoning.”

Sure. But you were not referring to "many" in general. You were talking about "many" of the same people who think this cartoon contest was a great idea. So which people were those ? So far you told us one.

Are you claiming that there are not many who would see violence against those who deface the flag, and that these same general sorts of people agree with the cartooning of Mohammid?
1. You met THAT challenge, not mine, which asked you who and where the "many" people you mentioned were. I'm still waiting for the link on that one.

2. I asked you my question first. When you answer that which came first, then I'll answer yours which came second.

Nimrod, I have asked you to provide links for your assertions in several threads. You steadfastly refuse. Now you demand that I do so? lmao

It is an observation. I am not combing thru threads to provide more links.

I never met anyone who read anything that suggests that
burning the flag of the USA should be a capital crime---
YOU GOT A CITATION? You have actually ASSERTED
"many people of the same people who 'think' this cartoon contest was a great idea ARE THE ONES WHO INSIST burning the flag should be punishable ........by death"--

YOU FUCKING LIED and made an idiot of yourself ----
you do not know what people "THINK"----and unless
you can quote "someone" who posts here----a statement -----asserting that people who burn the American flag should be executed
-----you are COMPLETEY DISCREDITED as a hopeless jerk.
My sense is that you are a 'run'o'the mill' islamo nazi

Just one? Piece of cake.

I never met anyone who read anything that suggests that
burning the flag of the USA should be a capital crime---
YOU GOT A CITATION? You have actually ASSERTED
"many people of the same people who 'think' this cartoon contest was a great idea ARE THE ONES WHO INSIST burning the flag should be punishable ........by death"--

YOU FUCKING LIED and made an idiot of yourself ----
you do not know what people "THINK"----and unless
you can quote "someone" who posts here----a statement -----asserting that people who burn the American flag should be executed
-----you are COMPLETEY DISCREDITED as a hopeless jerk.
My sense is that you are a 'run'o'the mill' islamo nazi

Just one? Piece of cake.

Sure. But you were not referring to "many" in general. You were talking about "many" of the same people who think this cartoon contest was a great idea. So which people were those ? So far you told us one.
']

I have another issue with the "stomp on flag" vs "cartoon of muhummad" -------they are not similar issues----
a cartoon of a person is a comment about a person-----a flag represents a whole country
While that is true, the cartoon of Muhammad also comments about Islam itself - a vile ideology, masquerading as a religion.

What I find amusing is that many of the same people who think this cartoon contest was a great idea are the ones who insist burning the flag or stomping on the flag should be punishable by beatings or death.

I don't agree with either group however they have a right to express an opinion without the threat of violence.

seems to me that the meeting was------in a building----they were not MARCHING thru the streets with big posters of
MUHUMMAD CARTOONS-------were they?

Nimrod, I have asked you to provide links for your assertions in several threads. You steadfastly refuse. Now you demand that I do so? lmao

It is an observation. I am not combing thru threads to provide more links.
OK. Fair enough. Observations are allowed. Just wondering if it was just that or you might have actually had a solid basis for it. Beware of the possibility that you may be asked to back up your words. And I am not combing through threads to look for instances where you asked me for links, which I now don't recall. I do know that I have provided hundreds of links in USMB, to many posters, in many threads. And yes, I can back that up.

Plus, I am managing to get through this debate exchange without childish name-calling. Notice that ? :biggrin:

A little ass beating maybe, but not death. That's what isis said is gonna happen to Geller.

A little ass beating maybe, but not death. That's what isis said is gonna happen to Geller.
I can easily see Geller blowing some ISIS fools to bits, just like what happened to the 2 who attacked the meeting in Garland, TX.

Critics of Pamela Geller, the AFDI, and the Muhammad Cartoon contest in Garland, Texas (including many conservatives) are forgetting something critically important. The cartoon contest, and other events like it, while seeming to be unecessarily provocative, actually do have a valuable effect. They stand up to the international jihad and all its components (ISIS, Muslim Brotherhood, Boko Haram, Al Shabbab, etc) and resist this enemy from accomplishing its well-known goal. >> To turn America into an Isloamic state, where we all live by Islamic law.

It is clearly stated in the Muslim Brotherhood's infamous declaration of war upon western civilization (the Explanatory Memorandum of May 22, 1991), that their goal is to destroy America and all western civilization "FROM WITHIN". And getting Americans to submit to their BULLYING, and Islamic requirements (in this case against Islamic blasphemy) is exactly what the Brotherhood is talking about.

The USA is in a world war right now with the international jihad. US soldiers are dying on the battlefield. Jordanian fighters are being burned alive.

The least Americans can do is to make a solid statement that we will not be BULLIED by the enemy, to change our lifestyle and depart from our Constitution, just to suit them. To do that, would be to cowardly accept defeat here at home, and hand the enemy just the victory they are working for (to destroy America "from within", as the Muslim Brotherhood expressed it), while our soldiers are bravely fighting overseas. We must fight these fiends overseas, AND here at home, as well.

“The process of settlement is a ‘Civilization-Jihadist Process’ with all the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers…”

(Mohamed Akram, "An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America" May 22, 1991, Government Exhibit 003-0085, United States vs. Holy Land Foundation, et al. 7 (21).)

They don't "stand up" for anything. Nothing. They are free speech, and thus to be protected as such. But otherwise they exist for one purpose only: to deliberately inflame and hurt followers of a particular faith. They don't hurt terrorists or extremists - those folks are going to find a reason for reaction over any old thing. It's no different than "Piss Christ" etc. There is nothing noble unless you think it's somehow noble to deliberately target a group of people with disrespect and flat out hate.

Would it be noble to have a cartoon contest on Negros? How about Jews?

Of course it is noble for muslims to have cartoon contests about jews-----they have been doing it in Iran for a few years and muslims have produced and promulgated denigrating cartoons about jews for decades and vile LIBELS for centuries--- (14 to be precise), As far as
I know----the "contest" in Garland, Texas was caricature
drawings of muhummad------not denigrating cartoons of
muslims -----but I am not sure. The stuff done in Iran to which disgusting people (above) give tacit endorsement are OBSCENE. Such cartoons are available on the shelves of mosques but so far no one
has taken a MACHINE GUN to the mosques harboring the filth endorsed above
They were not just caracatures - they were denigrating. So much so, that a number of news outlets wouldn't show them.

news outlets don't show them because muslims show up with machine guns. The scum have murdered over very simple generic line drawings of generic arabs----why must you lie?

QUOTE="protectionist, post: 11342868, member: 45665"]
that is the Zionist protocols. You know those Khazars. they have infiltrated our government since the mid 1800s on, The Zionists are using Americans as shields.
No, fool. It is simply defending American life, and resisting the ludicrous orders of the jihadists to change ourselves to their lunatic way.

Really, the Zionist are the evil ones. Israel is a rougue state, run by soviets. Go tell Geller that.
she is not a jew, she is a Zionist full of hate. They will be comeing after Christians next so gear up. Why do you think all the heads of Israel are mainly from Ukraine and Russia, and what over 1 million soviets came to Israel since 1990.
Do the soviets know?

do the soviets know who they are , I'm sure they do. Israel says that is why the secularism is so high in Israel, due to the Soviet Jewish immigration.

ROFLMAO @ "soviets" SO??? what is your point------that you are stupid enough to refer to jews from
Russia as "soviets" ??? Is that a term used in the islamo Nazi propaganda shit you read?------probably not----even those writers ae not that stupid

Critics of Pamela Geller, the AFDI, and the Muhammad Cartoon contest in Garland, Texas (including many conservatives) are forgetting something critically important. The cartoon contest, and other events like it, while seeming to be unecessarily provocative, actually do have a valuable effect. They stand up to the international jihad and all its components (ISIS, Muslim Brotherhood, Boko Haram, Al Shabbab, etc) and resist this enemy from accomplishing its well-known goal. >> To turn America into an Isloamic state, where we all live by Islamic law.

It is clearly stated in the Muslim Brotherhood's infamous declaration of war upon western civilization (the Explanatory Memorandum of May 22, 1991), that their goal is to destroy America and all western civilization "FROM WITHIN". And getting Americans to submit to their BULLYING, and Islamic requirements (in this case against Islamic blasphemy) is exactly what the Brotherhood is talking about.

The USA is in a world war right now with the international jihad. US soldiers are dying on the battlefield. Jordanian fighters are being burned alive.

The least Americans can do is to make a solid statement that we will not be BULLIED by the enemy, to change our lifestyle and depart from our Constitution, just to suit them. To do that, would be to cowardly accept defeat here at home, and hand the enemy just the victory they are working for (to destroy America "from within", as the Muslim Brotherhood expressed it), while our soldiers are bravely fighting overseas. We must fight these fiends overseas, AND here at home, as well.

“The process of settlement is a ‘Civilization-Jihadist Process’ with all the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers…”

(Mohamed Akram, "An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America" May 22, 1991, Government Exhibit 003-0085, United States vs. Holy Land Foundation, et al. 7 (21).)

They don't "stand up" for anything. Nothing. They are free speech, and thus to be protected as such. But otherwise they exist for one purpose only: to deliberately inflame and hurt followers of a particular faith. They don't hurt terrorists or extremists - those folks are going to find a reason for reaction over any old thing. It's no different than "Piss Christ" etc. There is nothing noble unless you think it's somehow noble to deliberately target a group of people with disrespect and flat out hate.

Of course it is noble for muslims to have cartoon contests about jews-----they have been doing it in Iran for a few years and muslims have produced and promulgated denigrating cartoons about jews for decades and vile LIBELS for centuries--- (14 to be precise), As far as
muslims -----but I am not sure. The stuff done in Iran to which disgusting people (above) give tacit endorsement are OBSCENE. Such cartoons are available on the shelves of mosques but so far no one
They were not just caracatures - they were denigrating. So much so, that a number of news outlets wouldn't show them.

news outlets don't show them because muslims show up with machine guns. The scum have murdered over very simple generic line drawings of generic arabs----why must you lie?

No, they don't show them for the same reason they don't show vulgur anti-religious Jewish or Christian cartoons.

That reveals your ignorance of Islamization. Of course they won't show them. For the very same reason that they wouldn't report all the instances of Islamization that I cited in my Islamization Quiz, and all the people I mentioned in Post # 53. Because they are afraid of getting sued, which is the standard methodology of CAIR, ISNA, MSA, and various other Muslim Brotherhood front groups. This is a major negative thing of time, trouble, money and distraction for any communications media whether they win or lose. This is precisely why they rarely, if ever, report on Islamization, and even sometimes offer apologies they know are unwarranted, just to keep the Islamists away.

That was a pretty ignorant quiz, I paid no attention to it.

Doesn't make a difference, it is protected free speech and does not deserve a violent retaliation.

Of course it doesn't make a difference. I've already said as much.

That reveals your ignorance of Islamization. Of course they won't show them. For the very same reason that they wouldn't report all the instances of Islamization that I cited in my Islamization Quiz, and all the people I mentioned in Post # 53. Because they are afraid of getting sued, which is the standard methodology of CAIR, ISNA, MSA, and various other Muslim Brotherhood front groups. This is a major negative thing of time, trouble, money and distraction for any communications media whether they win or lose. This is precisely why they rarely, if ever, report on Islamization, and even sometimes offer apologies they know are unwarranted, just to keep the Islamists away.

That was a pretty ignorant quiz, I paid no attention to it.
Because you are clueless to its content, obviously.

You can burn the Flag all you want. I simply want to beat the shit out if you for it. If burning our ?Flag is so important to you, then prepare for an ass kicking.

Forum List

Back