AFDI Cartoon Contest - Not Improper

What I find amusing is that many of the same people who think this cartoon contest was a great idea are the ones who insist burning the flag or stomping on the flag should be punishable by beatings or death.

I never met anyone who read anything that suggests that
burning the flag of the USA should be a capital crime---
YOU GOT A CITATION? You have actually ASSERTED
"many people of the same people who 'think' this cartoon contest was a great idea ARE THE ONES WHO INSIST burning the flag should be punishable ........by death"--

YOU FUCKING LIED and made an idiot of yourself ----
you do not know what people "THINK"----and unless
you can quote "someone" who posts here----a statement -----asserting that people who burn the American flag should be executed
-----you are COMPLETEY DISCREDITED as a hopeless jerk.
My sense is that you are a 'run'o'the mill' islamo nazi

Just one? Piece of cake.

From the thread “**** Your Flag. New Social Media Challenge?”
Post #57, Anathema said “I read about this on Facebook last night. If I see anyone doing it or find out anyone in my sphere of family or friends did it, they will get a severe case of lead and copper poisoning.”

You said many. Everyone knows that there is always one. If you can't prove "many" then you have no real
Point.

even the ONE cited (thus PROVING THE RULE)----is nothing much --------reminds me of my childhood----Mom saying "you touch those cookies and I will kill you"

We should have these contests in every major city accross the land. Just think, if we can kill two terrorists at every event, we could wipe out ISIS in this country.

calm yourself-------ON A MORE SOBER NOTE......I still support a CARTOON EXPOSITION------focusing on a kind of muslim and non muslim thing. (since there are so many muslims ----it will come out 50 ; 50 ) ALL the anti muslim
cartoons by non muslims----vs ALL the anti non muslim cartoons by muslims-------- Such an exposition will put things into PERSPECTIVE (metal detectors at the entrance)

What I find amusing is that many of the same people who think this cartoon contest was a great idea are the ones who insist burning the flag or stomping on the flag should be punishable by beatings or death.
So you heard them say that ? Where ? When ? Maybe you have a link to that ? :link:

We should have these contests in every major city accross the land. Just think, if we can kill two terrorists at every event, we could wipe out ISIS in this country.

calm yourself-------ON A MORE SOBER NOTE......I still support a CARTOON EXPOSITION------focusing on a kind of muslim and non muslim thing. (since there are so many muslims ----it will come out 50 ; 50 ) ALL the anti muslim
cartoons by non muslims----vs ALL the anti non muslim cartoons by muslims-------- Such an exposition will put things into PERSPECTIVE (metal detectors at the entrance)

Get off your high horse, no one really gives a shit what you support.

that is the Zionist protocols. You know those Khazars. they have infiltrated our government since the mid 1800s on, The Zionists are using Americans as shields.
No, fool. It is simply defending American life, and resisting the ludicrous orders of the jihadists to change ourselves to their lunatic way.

Protectionist-----Penelope is simply parroting islamo Nazi
propaganda-----your attempt at logic is silly. The Khazar
thing is interesting-----she uses that bit of islamo Nazi shit
without having a clue as to its origin. Even more interesting----she cites the DNA evidence that both jews and arabs have genetic roots in the Levant ------and then
shits on her own foot by insisting that DA JOOOOS IS KHAZARS.
In any case, she's going off topic. This is just about Americans asserting OUR way of life, rather than allowing someone else's to be imposed on us.

Last edited:
So you heard them say that ? Where ? When ? Maybe you have a link to that ? :link:

he got one-----some person wrote something like
"if my kids stomp on the American flag ---I'll shoot 'em"

my mom was not so violent------"ya do that and I'll BREAK YOUR NECK"

speak for yourself John Alden (I know you love me)---
some people "give a shit"------your response is a kind
or REACTION FORMATION against my irresistible
charm

"many people of the same people who 'think' this cartoon contest was a great idea ARE THE ONES WHO INSIST burning the flag should be punishable ........by death"--

you can quote "someone" who posts here----a statement -----asserting that people who burn the American flag should be executed

Just one? Piece of cake.

Post #57, Anathema said “I read about this on Facebook last night. If I see anyone doing it or find out anyone in my sphere of family or friends did it, they will get a severe case of lead and copper poisoning.”
But Anathema does not constitute "many".

that is the Zionist protocols. You know those Khazars. they have infiltrated our government since the mid 1800s on, The Zionists are using Americans as shields.
No, fool. It is simply defending American life, and resisting the ludicrous orders of the jihadists to change ourselves to their lunatic way.

Protectionist-----Penelope is simply parroting islamo Nazi
propaganda-----your attempt at logic is silly. The Khazar
thing is interesting-----she uses that bit of islamo Nazi shit
without having a clue as to its origin. Even more interesting----she cites the DNA evidence that both jews and arabs have genetic roots in the Levant ------and then
shits on her own foot by insisting that DA JOOOOS IS KHAZARS.
In any case she's going off topic. This is just about Americans asserting OUR way of life, rather than allowing someone else's to be imposed on us.

for those who do not know-----our WAY OF LIFE----included some really really RAUNCHY political cartoons---
even of our best heros------ABRAHAM LINCOLN was
cartoonized in very vulgar manner and no one shot anyone over it
I did get to see the MADONNA OF ELEPHANT DUNG------to be honest----JOOOS that I am ----I was offended---but
not homicidal

1. We should have these contests in every major city accross the land. Just think, if we can kill two terrorists at every event, we could wipe out ISIS in this country.

charm

No really, we don't.

Just one? Piece of cake.

But Anathema does not constitute "many".

but he does constitute an ANATHEMA-----but let him live

1. We should have these contests in every major city accross the land. Just think, if we can kill two terrorists at every event, we could wipe out ISIS in this country.

charm

No really, we don't.
who is "WE" pred alden?

calm yourself-------ON A MORE SOBER NOTE......I still support a CARTOON EXPOSITION------focusing on a kind of muslim and non muslim thing. (since there are so many muslims ----it will come out 50 ; 50 ) ALL the anti muslim cartoons by non muslims----vs ALL the anti non muslim cartoons by muslims-------- Such an exposition will put things into PERSPECTIVE (metal detectors at the entrance)
I think most everybody already has all this in perspective. Americans are generally tolerant of differences of opinion (but not Muslim intolerance). The jihadists have zero tolerance of everything other than THEIR Islamic way.

Last edited:

Yes we do. That's why we participate in forums like this.

charm

No really, we don't.
who is "WE" pred alden?

Anyone who is anyone.

Really, the Zionist are the evil ones. Israel is a rougue state, run by soviets. Go tell Geller that.she is not a jew, she is a Zionist full of hate. They will be comeing after Christians next so gear up. Why do you think all the heads of Israel are mainly from Ukraine and Russia, and what over 1 million soviets came to Israel since 1990.
This is ridiculous. Neither Israel or Zionists are attacking or threatening Americans, in the slightest. To equate them with ISIS, the Muslim Brotherhood, or any other jihadists is preposterous.

calm yourself-------ON A MORE SOBER NOTE......I still support a CARTOON EXPOSITION------focusing on a kind of muslim and non muslim thing. (since there are so many muslims ----it will come out 50 ; 50 ) ALL the anti muslim cartoons by non muslims----vs ALL the anti non muslim cartoons by muslims-------- Such an exposition will put things into PERSPECTIVE (metal detectors at the entrance)
I think most everybody already has all this in perspective. Americans are generally tolerant of differences of opinion (but not Muslim intolerance). The jihadists have zero tolerance of everything other than THEIR Islamic way.

so true----but the Nazis among us USE their intolerance
in the same way Nazis use intolerance "THERE MUST BE A REASON THEY HATE---this or that and HAVE TO
KILL AS A "NORMAL" REACTION...."

1. calm yourself-------ON A MORE SOBER NOTE......I still support a CARTOON EXPOSITION------focusing on a kind of muslim and non muslim thing. (since there are so many muslims ----it will come out 50 ; 50 ) ALL the anti muslim

charm

No really, we don't.
who is "WE" pred alden?

Anyone who is anyone.

OOOHHH !!!! BOSTONIANS!!!!

Do I think this was a good idea? No. But then again, if a bunch of KKK members and white supremacists got together and drew cartoons of Obama as a stereotypical black person (as they see them), I'd say that was a bad idea also.

Fortunately, Obama and his supporters won't come after you with guns to shoot you.

However.....................inciting others to participate in violence is never a good idea.

Forum List

Back