AFDI Cartoon Contest - Not Improper

They don't "stand up" for anything. Nothing. They are free speech, and thus to be protected as such. But otherwise they exist for one purpose only: to deliberately inflame and hurt followers of a particular faith. They don't hurt terrorists or extremists - those folks are going to find a reason for reaction over any old thing. It's no different than "Piss Christ" etc. There is nothing noble unless you think it's somehow noble to deliberately target a group of people with disrespect and flat out hate.

Would it be noble to have a cartoon contest on Negros? How about Jews?

Of course it is noble for muslims to have cartoon contests about jews-----they have been doing it in Iran for a few years and muslims have produced and promulgated denigrating cartoons about jews for decades and vile LIBELS for centuries--- (14 to be precise), As far as
I know----the "contest" in Garland, Texas was caricature
drawings of muhummad------not denigrating cartoons of
muslims -----but I am not sure. The stuff done in Iran to which disgusting people (above) give tacit endorsement are OBSCENE. Such cartoons are available on the shelves of mosques but so far no one
has taken a MACHINE GUN to the mosques harboring the filth endorsed above
They were not just caracatures - they were denigrating. So much so, that a number of news outlets wouldn't show them.
That reveals your ignorance of Islamization. Of course they won't show them. For the very same reason that they wouldn't report all the instances of Islamization that I cited in my Islamization Quiz, and all the people I mentioned in Post # 53. Because they are afraid of getting sued, which is the standard methodology of CAIR, ISNA, MSA, and various other Muslim Brotherhood front groups. This is a major negative thing of time, trouble, money and distraction for any communications media whether they win or lose. This is precisely why they rarely, if ever, report on Islamization, and even sometimes offer apologies they know are unwarranted, just to keep the Islamists away.

That was a pretty ignorant quiz, I paid no attention to it.
Because you are clueless to its content, obviously.

NOPE ---it is because she endorses the filth. Had I not lived thru the post world war II era-----in a Nazi town-----I would have not understood Coyote. I is a BABY BOOMER------and I experienced ----the society which is addressed in the interesting film-----"GENTLEMAN's AGREEMENT"--------the "ladies and gentlemen" are still with us. -------The USA has got lots and lots of "ladies and gentlemen".

"AFDI Cartoon Contest - Not Improper"

Perhaps not.

But is is ignorant, ridiculous, and hateful.

And the AFDI is in fact a hate group, as its hatred of Islam is unwarranted bigotry.

And it has no bearing on them and free speech, they have a right to assemble as do you and your hate groups. Violence is unacceptable.

Critics of Pamela Geller, the AFDI, and the Muhammad Cartoon contest in Garland, Texas (including many conservatives) are forgetting something critically important. The cartoon contest, and other events like it, while seeming to be unecessarily provocative, actually do have a valuable effect. They stand up to the international jihad and all its components (ISIS, Muslim Brotherhood, Boko Haram, Al Shabbab, etc) and resist this enemy from accomplishing its well-known goal. >> To turn America into an Isloamic state, where we all live by Islamic law.

It is clearly stated in the Muslim Brotherhood's infamous declaration of war upon western civilization (the Explanatory Memorandum of May 22, 1991), that their goal is to destroy America and all western civilization "FROM WITHIN". And getting Americans to submit to their BULLYING, and Islamic requirements (in this case against Islamic blasphemy) is exactly what the Brotherhood is talking about.

The USA is in a world war right now with the international jihad. US soldiers are dying on the battlefield. Jordanian fighters are being burned alive.

The least Americans can do is to make a solid statement that we will not be BULLIED by the enemy, to change our lifestyle and depart from our Constitution, just to suit them. To do that, would be to cowardly accept defeat here at home, and hand the enemy just the victory they are working for (to destroy America "from within", as the Muslim Brotherhood expressed it), while our soldiers are bravely fighting overseas. We must fight these fiends overseas, AND here at home, as well.

“The process of settlement is a ‘Civilization-Jihadist Process’ with all the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers…”

(Mohamed Akram, "An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America" May 22, 1991, Government Exhibit 003-0085, United States vs. Holy Land Foundation, et al. 7 (21).)

They don't "stand up" for anything. Nothing. They are free speech, and thus to be protected as such. But otherwise they exist for one purpose only: to deliberately inflame and hurt followers of a particular faith. They don't hurt terrorists or extremists - those folks are going to find a reason for reaction over any old thing. It's no different than "Piss Christ" etc. There is nothing noble unless you think it's somehow noble to deliberately target a group of people with disrespect and flat out hate.

Would it be noble to have a cartoon contest on Negros? How about Jews?

Of course it is noble for muslims to have cartoon contests about jews-----they have been doing it in Iran for a few years and muslims have produced and promulgated denigrating cartoons about jews for decades and vile LIBELS for centuries--- (14 to be precise), As far as
I know----the "contest" in Garland, Texas was caricature
drawings of muhummad------not denigrating cartoons of
muslims -----but I am not sure. The stuff done in Iran to which disgusting people (above) give tacit endorsement are OBSCENE. Such cartoons are available on the shelves of mosques but so far no one
has taken a MACHINE GUN to the mosques harboring the filth endorsed above
They were not just caracatures - they were denigrating. So much so, that a number of news outlets wouldn't show them.

news outlets don't show them because muslims show up with machine guns. The scum have murdered over very simple generic line drawings of generic arabs----why must you lie?

No, they don't show them for the same reason they don't show vulgur anti-religious Jewish or Christian cartoons.

I have seen vulgar anti-jewish and anti Christian cartoons produced by your fellow islamo Nazi scum-----you got any
examples of the vulgar stuff produced by the geller group?. I have never seen any

Just one? Piece of cake.

From the thread “**** Your Flag. New Social Media Challenge?”
Post #57, Anathema said “I read about this on Facebook last night. If I see anyone doing it or find out anyone in my sphere of family or friends did it, they will get a severe case of lead and copper poisoning.”
But Anathema does not constitute "many".

There are "many" who say those who stomp a flag should be killed or beaten. :D
Just one? Piece of cake.

From the thread “**** Your Flag. New Social Media Challenge?”
Post #57, Anathema said “I read about this on Facebook last night. If I see anyone doing it or find out anyone in my sphere of family or friends did it, they will get a severe case of lead and copper poisoning.”

Sure. But you were not referring to "many" in general. You were talking about "many" of the same people who think this cartoon contest was a great idea. So which people were those ? So far you told us one.
']

I have another issue with the "stomp on flag" vs "cartoon of muhummad" -------they are not similar issues----
a cartoon of a person is a comment about a person-----a flag represents a whole country

One is a comment about an entire religion. One is a comment about an entire nation.

ok------SO? people cannot comment on a religion?---islamo Nazi pigs do it everyday. The very first time I
ventured into a mosque----I learned
"CHRISTIANS ARE PERVERSE LIARS---ENEMEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM" no one showed up with a machine gun

anyone have an example of these HORRIFIC cartoons produced by the GELLER group? So far it seems to me
that there is an ASSUMPTION that there is something
horrific about them----but like me----no one has seen the
HORROR. The cartoon that produced deadly riots in the
past was simply a line drawing of a generic arab with a
fire cracker stuck in his head rag. Did not seem horrific to me

Critics of Pamela Geller, the AFDI, and the Muhammad Cartoon contest in Garland, Texas (including many conservatives) are forgetting something critically important. The cartoon contest, and other events like it, while seeming to be unecessarily provocative, actually do have a valuable effect. They stand up to the international jihad and all its components (ISIS, Muslim Brotherhood, Boko Haram, Al Shabbab, etc) and resist this enemy from accomplishing its well-known goal. >> To turn America into an Isloamic state, where we all live by Islamic law.

It is clearly stated in the Muslim Brotherhood's infamous declaration of war upon western civilization (the Explanatory Memorandum of May 22, 1991), that their goal is to destroy America and all western civilization "FROM WITHIN". And getting Americans to submit to their BULLYING, and Islamic requirements (in this case against Islamic blasphemy) is exactly what the Brotherhood is talking about.

The USA is in a world war right now with the international jihad. US soldiers are dying on the battlefield. Jordanian fighters are being burned alive.

The least Americans can do is to make a solid statement that we will not be BULLIED by the enemy, to change our lifestyle and depart from our Constitution, just to suit them. To do that, would be to cowardly accept defeat here at home, and hand the enemy just the victory they are working for (to destroy America "from within", as the Muslim Brotherhood expressed it), while our soldiers are bravely fighting overseas. We must fight these fiends overseas, AND here at home, as well.

“The process of settlement is a ‘Civilization-Jihadist Process’ with all the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers…”

(Mohamed Akram, "An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America" May 22, 1991, Government Exhibit 003-0085, United States vs. Holy Land Foundation, et al. 7 (21).)

We permit the deliberate mocking and provoking of everyone else in the world from President 'Vlad the Impaler' Putin to our own leadership. Making someone or something out-of-bounds is both hypocritical, PC run amok, and simply illegal.

If Muslims can't take the most vile and disrespectful depictions of Mohammed, Allah, Qur'an disrespect, then they outta quit claiming a collection of baseless claims is absolute truth. If it's true and good and proper, a religion will stand on its' own without anyone defending it in any way. If it's just another collection of wishy-washy lies and half-truths though it'll need all the support and force it can get.

We permit the deliberate mocking and provoking of everyone else in the world from President 'Vlad the Impaler' Putin to our own leadership. Making someone or something out-of-bounds is both hypocritical, PC run amok, and simply illegal.

If Muslims can't take the most vile and disrespectful depictions of Mohammed, Allah, Qur'an disrespect, then they outta quit claiming a collection of baseless claims is absolute truth. If it's true and good and proper, a religion will stand on its' own without anyone defending it in any way. If it's just another collection of wishy-washy lies and half-truths though it'll need all the support and force it can get.

no one seems to want to respond to my excellent suggestion of a COMPARATIVE CARTOON DAY in which collections of cartoons which muslims find "offensive"
are compared to collections of cartoons which muslims
have produced mocking non muslim groups can be juxtaposed. I believe that such an exposition will be
EXTREMELY helpful in diffusing the "anger". I am surprised that no one seems to see the value in my brilliant
suggestion. Cartoons are nothing new-----I have seen lots
in the past-------here and there ---and certainly in the
islamo Nazi literature

Sure. But you were not referring to "many" in general. You were talking about "many" of the same people who think this cartoon contest was a great idea. So which people were those ? So far you told us one.
']

I have another issue with the "stomp on flag" vs "cartoon of muhummad" -------they are not similar issues----
a cartoon of a person is a comment about a person-----a flag represents a whole country

One is a comment about an entire religion. One is a comment about an entire nation.

ok------SO? people cannot comment on a religion?---islamo Nazi pigs do it everyday. The very first time I
"CHRISTIANS ARE PERVERSE LIARS---ENEMEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM" no one showed up with a machine gun

One cannot comment about a nation?

Please supply an example of the vile depictions of big mo the pedophile. The winner was certainly to the point.

']

One cannot comment about a nation?

People do it all the time. Under lots of circumstances a nation's flag----is BY CONVENTION treated as a kind of
sacred object. There are all kinds of rules as to how to handle the American flag----especially in the military. People who STOMP flags----often do it publically and during events at which OTHER people present are in
the mood to be solemmly patriotic or flag stompers do their thing PUBLICALLY to aggravate the people present------I would agree that drawing a
cartoon of muhummad and stomping on it in front of a
mosque would be offensive-----but I do not see how drawing a picture of muhumad in a meeting unassociated with a muslim event is anyone's business

Why are not abortion clinics not 'asking for it'? If we are going to limit our freedoms for fear of offending someone, why do the progressive left not outlaw abortion because it is 'provocative' or 'inflammatory'?

Why are not abortion clinics not 'asking for it'? If we are going to limit our freedoms for fear of offending someone, why do the progressive left not outlaw abortion because it is 'provocative' or 'inflammatory'?

they aren't asking for anything-----I strongly support laws banning demonstrations in FRONT of abortion clinics----Unfortunately they do happen. I would support a ban on
muhummad cartoon stomping in front of mosques too.

persons who hold up signs depicting a freshly aborted
fetus-----right in front of an abortion clinic ----belong in jail----but if they want to publish that silly stuff------it is their right ---IMO

Chris Ofill's offensive depiction of the Christian icon Virgin Mary smeared with elephant dung was an international sensation between 1997 and 2000. It was displayed in London, Berlin and New York City. Nobody in the liberal media defended the evangelical Christians who were offended and nobody on the Christian right pulled a gun over the issue. Meanwhile American Artist Andreas Serrano was proclaimed to be the Southeastern Artist winner for his rendition of "Piss Christ" and nobody on the Christian right pulled a gun. It's amazing that the radical left blames the victims of home grown terrorists armed with semi-automatic weapons for allegedly insulting the prophet Mohammed

We have freedom of speech to paint, draw or say what we wish. Fuck islam if they can't take a joke.

How about when stores say "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry christmas"?
When stores "say" it or When store managers forces their employees to not say Merry Christmas?

What is wrong with a privately owned business deciding the greeting the employees will use?
What if they want their employees to say "vote for obama"?

Forum List

Back