Adam Schiffty is a ferret face liar

Democrats can't seem to get their story straight. They still think they can fool the public by substituting the word "informant" for "spy" and then claiming that there were no spies. Hussein lap dog James Clapper justified the use of a spy in the Trump campaign but he seems to have faded out of sight. Did Democrats kill him? (just kidding). Meanwhile the criminal conspiracy in the MSM either ignores the issue or throws softball questions at democrat spokespeople hoping that the story will fade away.

Dummy what part of informant that wasn’t part of the campaign, probing for Russian influence do you not get??

There was no spy, there was a guy, with a normal job, who also talked to some of Trump’s campaign people.

Why are all the Trumpsters so fucking stupid?
So who put him there?

oh the fucking FBI

James Clapper: FBI's Trump informant was "most benign form of information gathering"

But I love how he tries to say he wasn't a real spy. I don't give a fuck it wasn't James Bond

the FBI put a person to spy (that would be to record campaign activities and report to the FBI) in the campaign...…
That is a gross misuse of power, unconstitutional. and it will bite the dems in the ass...…..Anyone involved with that person being in Trump's campaign should be sent to jail.

Democrats can't seem to get their story straight. They still think they can fool the public by substituting the word "informant" for "spy" and then claiming that there were no spies. Hussein lap dog James Clapper justified the use of a spy in the Trump campaign but he seems to have faded out of sight. Did Democrats kill him? (just kidding). Meanwhile the criminal conspiracy in the MSM either ignores the issue or throws softball questions at democrat spokespeople hoping that the story will fade away.

Dummy what part of informant that wasn’t part of the campaign, probing for Russian influence do you not get??

There was no spy, there was a guy, with a normal job, who also talked to some of Trump’s campaign people.

So who put him there?

oh the fucking FBI

James Clapper: FBI's Trump informant was "most benign form of information gathering"

But I love how he tries to say he wasn't a real spy. I don't give a fuck it wasn't James Bond

the FBI put a person to spy (that would be to record campaign activities and report to the FBI) in the campaign...…
That is a gross misuse of power, unconstitutional. and it will bite the dems in the ass...…..Anyone involved with that person being in Trump's campaign should be sent to jail.

What of this dispproves what Schiff said???

Using an informant for legimate counter-Intelligence purposes is 100% legal.

You say this informat was used for political reasons? PROVE IT.

FBI has just met with Congress on this to go over classified details. Democrats came out of it saying “yep nothing to it” and Republicans had a nice hot cup of STFU since then.

Adam Schiffty, spying on Trump’s campaign "It Simply Didn't Happen". Dipschiff told CNN's Wolf Blitzer on Monday that it is "nonsense" that the Trump presidential campaign was surveilled, however even talking about potential people that could have spied on it is dangerous.

It’s amazing that Democrat Coup defenders are able to get away with such dishonestly and corruption. Are the Democrats Voters a special kind of dumb? Is the Democratic Party a crazy cult?

Adam Schiff on Trump Campaign Spying: "It Simply Didn't Happen"; President Putting "Government On Trial"

Hey Trologdupe, newsflash, Schiff is telling the truth:

I have to say, I am concerned with some of the comments of the deputy attorney general suggesting, well, we'll look into find out whether there's any legitimate concern about a politically embedded spy. They know that's nonsense and I hate to see them say anything to give it credence.

BLITZER: Tell us why it's nonsense.

SCHIFF: Well, because it simply didn't happen. And when you hear reports, as was just related, that there is concern within the White House about this, there's not concern within the White House about this. There is a sense of opportunity. Let's exploit anything, any doubt we can create. This is a defense strategy. Put the government on trial.

There is exactly ZERO evidence of any politically motivated, or even NOT politically motivated spy being embedded into the campaign.

There was an informant, who wasn't a capaign staff, probing some in the campaign for Russian contacts.
So there was an informant....which is a spy...….so Schiff is completely full of shit...thank you for pointing that out.

Nope YOU are full of shit.

Direct quote from Schiff “no politically embedded spy”.

Even if you want to conflate informants and spies (VERY different). Informant was not embedded. And there is zero evidence his use wasn’t for counter intelligence, but was somehow improper and political.

Adam Schiffty, spying on Trump’s campaign "It Simply Didn't Happen". Dipschiff told CNN's Wolf Blitzer on Monday that it is "nonsense" that the Trump presidential campaign was surveilled, however even talking about potential people that could have spied on it is dangerous.

It’s amazing that Democrat Coup defenders are able to get away with such dishonestly and corruption. Are the Democrats Voters a special kind of dumb? Is the Democratic Party a crazy cult?

Adam Schiff on Trump Campaign Spying: "It Simply Didn't Happen"; President Putting "Government On Trial"

I have to say, I am concerned with some of the comments of the deputy attorney general suggesting, well, we'll look into find out whether there's any legitimate concern about a politically embedded spy. They know that's nonsense and I hate to see them say anything to give it credence.

SCHIFF: Well, because it simply didn't happen. And when you hear reports, as was just related, that there is concern within the White House about this, there's not concern within the White House about this. There is a sense of opportunity. Let's exploit anything, any doubt we can create. This is a defense strategy. Put the government on trial.

There is exactly ZERO evidence of any politically motivated, or even NOT politically motivated spy being embedded into the campaign.

There was an informant, who wasn't a capaign staff, probing some in the campaign for Russian contacts.
So there was an informant....which is a spy...….so Schiff is completely full of shit...thank you for pointing that out.

Even if you want to conflate informants and spies (VERY different). Informant was not embedded. And there is zero evidence his use wasn’t for counter intelligence, but was somehow political.
Schiff is a lying liar who tells lies about his lies

Even if you want to conflate informants and spies (VERY different). Informant was not embedded. And there is zero evidence his use wasn’t for counter intelligence, but was somehow political.
Schiff is a lying liar who tells lies about his lies

Ahhh ok, so you started out with conclusion: Schiff lies. No thought, no consideration of known facts required. Good job tool.

You are a giant dirigible full of idiocy. There is abundant proof. For one thing, Comey and Brennan admitted it. For another, public records show the government paid the man over a millions dollars. For another, both Carter Page and Papadopawhatshisname testified that they had meetings with the man. He paid for their trips to England and Russia.

I could go on an on, but no amount of evidence is going to sway a firmly committed moron like you.

Last edited:

You are a part of the crazy cult of Trump. The fact is that Paul Ryan said they were satisfied. That tells you that he knows this is a dead horse.
Paul Ryan is an establishment douchenozzle.

Why was the government paying this "normal guy" over a million dollars? Why was he arranging meetings with Jr. members of the Trump campaign and then feeding them bogus information? Why was he pumping them for information? Why did he pretend to be someone he was not? Why did he offer money to Popadopawhathisname?

Why are you so fucking stupid and gullible? You're the lowest kind of tool.

So who put him there?

oh the fucking FBI

FBI has just met with Congress on this to go over classified details. Democrats came out of it saying “yep nothing to it” and Republicans had a nice hot cup of STFU since then.

They had zero in the Clinton campaign and her campaign manger was a MAJOR friend of Russia....had more connections than anyone in Trumps campaign.
and no it wasn't counter intelligence....it was domestic spying on a presidential campaign.......I cant wait to get to the bottom of this one.

Even if you want to conflate informants and spies (VERY different). Informant was not embedded. And there is zero evidence his use wasn’t for counter intelligence, but was somehow improper and political.
Show me what other campaigns have had this "counter intelligence"

...wtf? WHY? What would that prove dummy?

If there was, we most likely wouldn't know about it as stuff like this is CLASSIFIED.
And if there wasn't then it still in no way establishes that it happening THIS TIME was improper.

People who participated in past GOP campaigns say they would never participate in the shanadigans Trump campaign LOVED! to get itself into. And Gore's campaign rushed to FBI obviously stolen materials it got on Bush

GOP Campaign Veterans Say They Wouldn't Have Met With Foreign Agent Offering Dirt | HuffPost

So who put him there?

oh the fucking FBI

They had zero in the Clinton campaign and her campaign manger was a MAJOR friend of Russia....had more connections than anyone in Trumps campaign.
and no it wasn't counter intelligence....it was domestic spying on a presidential campaign.......I cant wait to get to the bottom of this one.

WTF? How does ANYTHING about Clinton prove that informants probing Trump campaign staff was political?

It doesn't.

Both Clinton and Trump campaigns were warned that Russians are trying to infiltrate their campaigns.

If there was, we most likely wouldn't know about it as stuff like this is CLASSIFIED.
And if there wasn't then it still in no way establishes that it happening THIS TIME was improper.

People who participated in past GOP campaigns say they would never participate in the shanadigans Trump campaign LOVED! to get itself into. And Gore's campaign rushed to FBI obviously stolen materials it got on Bush

GOP Campaign Veterans Say They Wouldn't Have Met With Foreign Agent Offering Dirt | HuffPost

oh bullshit.
first she had nothing to do with the govt, she said she had dirt, everyone would check it out.

if you dont believe that, you are naive and dont understand politicians and history

So who put him there?

oh the fucking FBI

WTF? How does ANYTHING about Clinton prove that informants probing Trump campaign staff was political?

It doesn't.

Both Clinton and Trump campaigns were warned that Russians are trying to infiltrate their campaigns.

it does. if they it was for bbn protecting campaigns from infiltration, they would have had both campaigns speed on, but they only did one.

oh bullshit.
first she had nothing to do with the govt, she said she had dirt, everyone would check it out.

if you dont believe that, you are naive and dont understand politicians and history

You are totally clueless, totally wrong. email SPECIFICALLY said the dirt is coming from high up in Russian government.

• Goldstone wrote to Trump Jr. that "The Crown prosecutor of Russia…offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father."
  • Goldstone also wrote that the information "is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump."
  • Trump Jr. writes to Goldstone on the chain, "if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer."

THE EMAILS: Trump Jr. posts exchange that promised dirt on Clinton as 'part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump'

Do everyone a favor and learn how to do basic research of the issue before you start opening your mouth.

oh bullshit.

You are totally clueless, totally wrong. email SPECIFICALLY said the dirt is coming from high up in Russian government.

• Goldstone wrote to Trump Jr. that "The Crown prosecutor of Russia…offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father."
  • Goldstone also wrote that the information "is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump."
  • Trump Jr. writes to Goldstone on the chain, "if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer."

THE EMAILS: Trump Jr. posts exchange that promised dirt on Clinton as 'part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump'

Do everyone a favor and learn how to do basic research of the issue before you start opening your mouth.
What support? what info did they get?
There was nothing in this meeting, it was all bullshit.....that's what you aren't getting. NOTHING happened.

oh bullshit.

What support? what info did they get?
There was nothing in this meeting, it was all bullshit.....that's what you aren't getting. NOTHING happened.

That's like asking "What money did they steal?" about people who get caught red-handed conspiring to rob a bank.

Honestly just stop talking, all you are doing is proving how clueless you are.

Forum List

Back