Graduates of Naval Academy slam trump

Everyone who stands up and says “The Emperor has no clothes” is doing good work.

Everyone who decries the racist, lying, cowardly and corrupt regime of a traitorous demagogue who is actively selling off your country and selling out its interests to the Russians and the Chinese, is not going to be well regarded by anyone at the end of the day.

I certainly doubt that the Boy Scouts will invite him back. Cursing, denigrating past Presidents, talking about millionaires having sex on their yachts. Great stuff to say to children.

I guess that really annoyed old Bone Spur trump....he probably said he would have run into a school shooting unarmed.....again.

Birds Fly
Fish Swim and
trump lies

Everyone who decries the racist, lying, cowardly and corrupt regime of a traitorous demagogue who is actively selling off your country and selling out its interests to the Russians and the Chinese, is not going to be well regarded by anyone at the end of the day.
You just described Bill Clinton. .... :thup: ... :lol:

I guess that really annoyed old Bone Spur trump....he probably said he would have run into a school shooting unarmed.....again.

Birds Fly
Fish Swim and
trump lies
You lie more than Trump. These parrots spend their whole day making up crap about Trump. What's it like to have Trump living in your head, parrot?

Forum List

Back