Actor Jussie Smollett assaulted in racist, homophobic attack, police say, rumor that he shouted MAGA

provide the data, please
ok, I gotta give you a thumbs up for civilly asking/etc
a lot of people go off the deep end
......I usually include the link, but sometimes I don't because I've linked it so many times and want to see the responses
Offenders
both sides can give data to prove they're right.

That's FBI stats, not from a rightwing site.

Blacks make up only about 13% of the population, yet they cause over a quarter of hate crimes.
Furthermore, the vast majority are from black males who only make up around 6% of the population.

Probably way more than that; Holder was famous for not charging blacks with hate crimes; so is New York City, the entire state of California, and many many other jurisdictions around the U.S., so the data is heavily massaged and falsified before it ever makes it to the FBI. Many don't report them at all, since it's a voluntary action, and there is no law forcing any local or state govt. to report them. Like that white pizza delivery kid murdered by three of Obama's Sons in New York City, the courts there claim that as long as they steal something from their victims they get out of being charged with a hate crime, since they can call it a robbery instead, even if they specifically target someone because they're white. Doesn't work that way when the skin colors are reversed though, of course.

Oregon was one of the first states to pass hate crime statutes; the first year, over 50% of those arrested under the statute were blacks. Of course, the state' 'solution' to this embarrassing data was to amend the statute to allow the police and prosecutors to avoid charging black thugs with the hate crime as long as the thugs stole something from their victims.

They always find an exuse for the protected class....the myth of black victimhood must be preserved no matter the cost to society.

I don't know about that. Been following this story closely on Twitter. Smollett is under enough fire that he hired the crisis management firm Sunshine Sachs--the same firm that defended Harvey Weinstein. So we'll see.

Big update: CPD asked Jussie to provide his phone records and he finally did, but get this, they were "heavily redacted". Ohhh boy. Police had this to say: records do "Not meet the burden for a criminal investigation"....

I think they are days, if not hours, away from charging him with a false report. Not only that, but rumblings are that the FBI is also involved with the totally fake letters sent to the set of Empire.

Latest Update On Jussie Smollett Case and It's A Big One

I would be very supprised if he is charged with anything....he is a protected species.

Not in Obama and Jesse Jackson Country, he won't be charged. In fact, like the fake Mathew Sheppard martyrdom scam and the Zimmerman lynching attempt, they will continue to run with it forever.

Oh no way. No way. I get all the updates on Twitter--he's not getting any support, which is why, as I just posted, he hired the crisis PR firm Sunshine Sachs. The liberal media have gone stone silent on this. He might get away with this criminally, but the liberal media will never push that he was a victim again. It's just too preposterous. At the very least I think he destroyed his career.

MAGA is evil.

DzPqcBPWwAI5xXS.jpg

MAGA is evil.

DzPqcBPWwAI5xXS.jpg
The real haters who are condemned like this guy if he played a game costs taxpayers a lot of money. This happens all the time by the gamesters of the hood thinking. If this man is proven innocent right more power to him. Otherwise ship him to prison.

Brietbart and Moon battery both keep excellent hate hoax lists. I cant wait till hes added to both . THE owner of
Moonbattery was extremely anti trump during the elections in case anyone wants to scream BIASED
Just thought i'd throw that in there cause Trumps the cause of all this racist hatred :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Both lists are toxic to empty headed progressives who usually just claim well at at least they raised some awareness .

Women who make fake rape charges and black boys who claim racism when their is none do more to damage real victims chances of being heard and believed .
Progressives are fucking MORONS

[q]A representative for "Empire" star Jussie Smollett said information in phone records given to police during a hate crime investigation was redacted "to protect the privacy of personal contacts or high-profile individuals not relevant to the attack." [/quote]
:bsflag:

Big update: CPD asked Jussie to provide his phone records and he finally did, but get this, they were "heavily redacted". Ohhh boy. Police had this to say: records do "Not meet the burden for a criminal investigation"....

I think they are days, if not hours, away from charging him with a false report. Not only that, but rumblings are that the FBI is also involved with the totally fake letters sent to the set of Empire.

I would be very supprised if he is charged with anything....he is a protected species.

Not in Obama and Jesse Jackson Country, he won't be charged. In fact, like the fake Mathew Sheppard martyrdom scam and the Zimmerman lynching attempt, they will continue to run with it forever.

Oh no way. No way. I get all the updates on Twitter--he's not getting any support, which is why, as I just posted, he hired the crisis PR firm Sunshine Sachs. The liberal media have gone stone silent on this. He might get away with this criminally, but the liberal media will never push that he was a victim again. It's just too preposterous. At the very least I think he destroyed his career.
Watch this video. Its sooo obvious that hes lying. When she asks him why he thinks that picture of those 2 bums are his attackers, look at how he responds. He doesnt seem genuine at all.

Reporter: "Why do you feel like they were your attackers"
Jussie: "Because i...i was there"

Go to :35 for the part im referring to.

It was all a lie....

Another lie from another left wing idiot, Jussie Smollet

he should go to jail......it is not acceptable anymore..what a piece of shit!

Neither of the two men in the video were wearing hats of any kind. They were bundled up in parkas and hoods.

Just two random bums that just happened to be on the streets.

Neither of the two men in the video were wearing hats of any kind. They were bundled up in parkas and hoods.

Just two random bums that just happened to be on the streets.
...who walked through the area 15-30 minutes BEFORE the attack happened. They were long gone by the time his "attack" happened.

I hope the police send him to jail

He should not be able to lie like that....and make the authorities spend all that money for nothing

Make him pay back all the money the police spent in this futile investigation!

WHAT A PIECE OF CRAP that Jussie Mollet is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's never going to go to trial or face a court over this, since it is hard to prove a negative, i.e. they can't definitively say it didn't happen, since there is no evidence, technically, at least none now. He's not going to be charged with anything.

Forum List

Back