Actor Jussie Smollett assaulted in racist, homophobic attack, police say, rumor that he shouted MAGA

Yeah not buying this story, he probably slipped, cut his face and came up with the story possibly with encouragement from his friend or manager.

People fake these type of crimes because they think no one will be able to disprove their claims.
or his ''''boy'''friend hit him or he planned it with some other jackasses

I've never been hit in the face, but have been scratched by pet paws. I would think if he had been beat up and hit in his face he would have some kind of bruising beyond a small scratch. I mean if someone trying to put a rope around your neck would a person fight back and struggle in some way.

I agree, but when he is caught for lying his career will be over. EMPIRE will not risk such a popular, long running show just to protect this dude from the consequences of his publicity stunt.

You're forgetting, he's an activist. Even if caught lying, leftists would still embrace him, because he had tried something. His fame, or lack thereof, may have been a factor. However, I'm pretty sure he was doing this also to help out Kamala Harris.

It's not coincidence that he was at Kamala's announcement party. Kamala has anti-lynching legislation that has stalled in Congress since June 2018.

S.3178 - Justice for Victims of Lynching Act of 2018

Just like Barry Soetoro, she doesn't have much of the record in the Senate. She only has 3 bills that have became law and all are BS symbolic crap. All of a sudden, her gay black friend, who is also an activist, has a "lynching" incident. Who knows when the last time something like this has actually happened in US, yet in Chicago. Kamala puts out a tweet saying this is a "modern day lynching" and Congress needs to act.

upload_2019-1-31_20-8-10.png

Notice, she doesn't mention it's HER legislation so it doesn't appear too obvious.
Within our from each other, Cory Booker tweets out about this "modern day lynching" using that exact phrase and says Congress needs to act and provides a link to Ebony magazine.

No evidence.
Highly unlikely location.
Very rare crime these days
Friend Politician pet project and resume enhancer.
Friend Politician just announced running for POTUS.
Friend Politician brings attention to aforementioned pet project directly related to incident.

Seems blatantly obvious to me.

I agree, but when he is caught for lying his career will be over. EMPIRE will not risk such a popular, long running show just to protect this dude from the consequences of his publicity stunt.
The show itself may not recover from this. It will always be known as that show with the black hoaxer. It really is a shame because Jussie is very talented

You're forgetting, he's an activist. Even if caught lying, leftists would still embrace him, because he had tried something. His fame, or lack thereof, may have been a factor. However, I'm pretty sure he was doing this also to help out Kamala Harris.

It's not coincidence that he was at Kamala's announcement party. Kamala has anti-lynching legislation that has stalled in Congress since June 2018.

Just like Barry Soetoro, she doesn't have much of the record in the Senate. She only has 3 bills that have became law and all are BS symbolic crap. All of a sudden, her gay black friend, who is also an activist, has a "lynching" incident. Who knows when the last time something like this has actually happened in US, yet in Chicago. Kamala puts out a tweet saying this is a "modern day lynching" and Congress needs to act.

View attachment 243352

Notice, she doesn't mention it's HER legislation so it doesn't appear too obvious.
Within our from each other, Cory Booker tweets out about this "modern day lynching" using that exact phrase and says Congress needs to act and provides a link to Ebony magazine.

No evidence.
Friend Politician brings attention to aforementioned pet project directly related to incident.

Don’t know that it matters. He (the actor) is and has been hyping a music tour. I’m thinking 100% fake. The local news here had a panel of commentators on the subject. One was a popular local rapper, a lawyer, a transvestite, and a typical gay dude, all black. Even the freak and the homo WOULD NOT say they believed the guy. If I think on it, no real stars or activist have come out on his behalf. When he is cought, we shall see. At a minimum I figure he will be done on Empire.

View attachment 243352

No evidence.

Don’t know that it matters. He (the actor) is and has been hyping a music tour. I’m thinking 100% fake. The local news here had a panel of commentators on the subject. One was a popular local rapper, a lawyer, a transvestite, and a typical gay dude, all black. Even the freak and the homo WOULD NOT say they believed the guy. If I think on it, no real stars or activist have come out on his behalf. When he is cought, we shall see. At a minimum I figure he will be done on Empire.

Let's look at it from the side of the alleged attackers. Two of them going for it is a conspiracy...

The media wants us to believe some retards are obsessed about some shitty show only blacks watch. So they look up the bio's of all the cast. Find the gay one. Somehow find out where he lives. Somehow know where he's going to be at like 2AM on a random night when it's freezing as fuck out. Then just wait with their bleach and noose out in the cold in the off chance that they'll see him. THEN, with all this obsession, just pour a little bleach on him, throw a rope around his neck and give him a black eye and run away. You put all this effort into this scheme, and you barely even hurt him. It makes no sense at all.

Here's Jussie in the hospital. Look at the look in his eyes, and look at this little scratch on his cheek from this violent attack. Again. I could be wrong; this could be totally legit and if it is, you can count on me to tell you all that I was wrong, I'm sorry, and no one should be attacked for being black or homosexual. Which is true, of course.

But right now, I simply don't believe any of this. And that is vile too. Lying to the cops is also a huge crime, maybe even a felony.

0129-jussie-smollett-in-hospital-1.jpg
When they examine the underlying bruise will they discover it is in the shape of a ladies heal, or a champagne cork?

It's a wonder that the police just haven't rounded up two random white guys and accused them of being on the streets at 2AM. In today's legal climate of guilty until you can prove yourself innocent, the two would be guilty even if they didn't know each other.

In those pictures, the streets were empty. It was two in the morning, below freezing, and in the empty streets, two guys were walking along. Now they are criminals.

View attachment 243352

No evidence.

If he was lying and it comes out, the Left and the media wont care. They simply would believe he was trying to bring something to light that happens anyways. They know that Trump supporters wearing MAGA hats are racist, so who really cares if a little exaggeration is made.

I called it a fraud when it first happened, and the Mods shut down my thread.

This is just the most recent lynching hoax. To justify this ridiculous law there will be dozens more hoaxes.

I think my fave part of this entire story so far is his supposed neighbor who spotted a "redneck" with a rope before the attack. Yeah, this is what it's come to now. Not even the police are taking that seriously.

When this all comes out as a hoax, I want the Left's face rubbed in this for weeks.

I think my fave part of this entire story so far is his supposed neighbor who spotted a "redneck" with a rope before the attack. Yeah, this is what it's come to now. Not even the police are taking that seriously.

When this all comes out as a hoax, I want the Left's face rubbed in this for weeks.

they've been lying frauds for years now; it's impossible to embarrass them, as they're all dope-addled insane sociopaths with zero morals and principles. There will be more lies coming out tomorrow and as if nothing happened, same as they have been for years.

Her description of their "redneck" clothing unfortunately doesnt match Jussies description of his "attackers" clothing, so its a wash anyway.

blacks commit hate crimes at over twice the rate of whites
provide the data, please
ok, I gotta give you a thumbs up for civilly asking/etc
a lot of people go off the deep end
......I usually include the link, but sometimes I don't because I've linked it so many times and want to see the responses
Offenders
both sides can give data to prove they're right.

That's FBI stats, not from a rightwing site.

Blacks make up only about 13% of the population, yet they cause over a quarter of hate crimes.
Furthermore, the vast majority are from black males who only make up around 6% of the population.

Update on this story: after the one minute attack that could have happened when Smollett was off camera, he entered the lobby of the building....holding his Subway sandwich. Remember too that he was on the phone with his manager, according to Smollett himself. So, sandwich in one hand, phone in the other? And he fought off his attackers.

Yeppers. I'm keeping up with this story. I'm tired of Trump supporters being the scapegoats for all the REAL hate. :banghead:

Update on this story: after the one minute attack that could have happened when Smollett was off camera, he entered the lobby of the building....holding his Subway sandwich. Remember too that he was on the phone with his manager, according to Smollett himself. So, sandwich in one hand, phone in the other? And he fought off his attackers.

Yeppers. I'm keeping up with this story. I'm tired of Trump supporters being the scapegoats for all the REAL hate. :banghead:

Neither him, or his manager are agreeing to turn their phones/phone records to investigators.

Neither him, or his manager are agreeing to turn their phones/phone records to investigators.

They were probably both stoned when they dreamed this crap up; now they have to wait for some of their stoner friends to make the vid and soundtrack so they can upload it on their phones now. They're so used to thinking everybody out in the real world just has to believe literally anything some faggot says re 'bashing' and 'rayissism n Stuff' like they do in Hollywood, the media, and at Democratic Underground or on TMZ. And why was the latter the show they chose to break the story too? Did TMZ pay them for the 'Exclusive'?

Forum List

Back