Actor Jussie Smollett assaulted in racist, homophobic attack, police say, rumor that he shouted MAGA

blacks commit hate crimes at over twice the rate of whites
provide the data, please
ok, I gotta give you a thumbs up for civilly asking/etc
a lot of people go off the deep end
......I usually include the link, but sometimes I don't because I've linked it so many times and want to see the responses
Offenders
both sides can give data to prove they're right.

That's FBI stats, not from a rightwing site.

Blacks make up only about 13% of the population, yet they cause over a quarter of hate crimes.
Furthermore, the vast majority are from black males who only make up around 6% of the population.

Probably way more than that; Holder was famous for not charging blacks with hate crimes; so is New York City, the entire state of California, and many many other jurisdictions around the U.S., so the data is heavily massaged and falsified before it ever makes it to the FBI. Many don't report them at all, since it's a voluntary action, and there is no law forcing any local or state govt. to report them. Like that white pizza delivery kid murdered by three of Obama's Sons in New York City, the courts there claim that as long as they steal something from their victims they get out of being charged with a hate crime, since they can call it a robbery instead, even if they specifically target someone because they're white. Doesn't work that way when the skin colors are reversed though, of course.

Oregon was one of the first states to pass hate crime statutes; the first year, over 50% of those arrested under the statute were blacks. Of course, the state' 'solution' to this embarrassing data was to amend the statute to allow the police and prosecutors to avoid charging black thugs with the hate crime as long as the thugs stole something from their victims.

Last edited:
Persons of interest...

upload_2019-2-2_23-24-22.png

if you are in a position of power and you hate folks, and you want to cause suffering to folks, you go through the trouble to cause suffering. then kids get abused and kill themselves, and folks get beaten on the street...this needs to fucking stop!

The police are looking for a white man in his middle forties driving a white panel type van.

That was the description given of the beltway sniper. Eventually two black men, John Mohammed and Lee Malvo were caught.

There is nothing particularly distinguishing about these two men except they were walking in deserted streets at two in the morning.

A woman here in Dallas recently claimed up and down the guy who shot her daughter in a road rage incident was a 'white redneck' who shot at them 'for no reason n stuff'. The police caught the guy a couple days later, it was some guy who could have been Obama's son. But meantime the local media dug up every stupid story about 'white people killing hapless innocent Negroes n stuff', ad nauseaum.

Of course as soon as the video of the scum being booked was broadcast, no attempt to defuse the hate fest they had been running for three days straight. Certainly no black leaders came back on the air to apologize for all their inflammatory racist crap.

Big update: CPD asked Jussie to provide his phone records and he finally did, but get this, they were "heavily redacted". Ohhh boy. Police had this to say: records do "Not meet the burden for a criminal investigation"....

I think they are days, if not hours, away from charging him with a false report. Not only that, but rumblings are that the FBI is also involved with the totally fake letters sent to the set of Empire.

Latest Update On Jussie Smollett Case and It's A Big One

Big update: CPD asked Jussie to provide his phone records and he finally did, but get this, they were "heavily redacted". Ohhh boy. Police had this to say: records do "Not meet the burden for a criminal investigation"....

I think they are days, if not hours, away from charging him with a false report. Not only that, but rumblings are that the FBI is also involved with the totally fake letters sent to the set of Empire.

I would be very supprised if he is charged with anything....he is a protected species.

A woman here in Dallas recently claimed up and down the guy who shot her daughter in a road rage incident was a 'white redneck' who shot at them 'for no reason n stuff'. The police caught the guy a couple days later, it was some guy who could have been Obama's son. But meantime the local media dug up every stupid story about 'white people killing hapless innocent Negroes n stuff', ad nauseaum.

Of course as soon as the video of the scum being booked was broadcast, no attempt to defuse the hate fest they had been running for three days straight. Certainly no black leaders came back on the air to apologize for all their inflammatory racist crap.

Yep....the double standard always comes into play when blacks are found to be perps. Cannot allow stuff like that to interfere with the politics of black victimhood.

if you are in a position of power and you hate folks, and you want to cause suffering to folks, you go through the trouble to cause suffering. then kids get abused and kill themselves, and folks get beaten on the street...this needs to fucking stop!

Well, we must protect the blacks....that sorta interferes with all you mention.

I was with him until i read this...

"One of the offenders wrapped a rope around the victim's neck."

I very much doubt that happened.
here's the scenario -

2am
-17* outside
they somehow know this guy will be walking by at this time cause he's targeted
ensure you wear a MAGA hat so you can be branded

to dig deeper you'd have to know why he was out and about at 2am in -17 degree weather and if this was common for him so others would even KNOW to target him at this place and time.

i'm gonna wait for more to come out before i go too nuts on this one.
Bleach will freeze. The temperature at which it will depends on the amount of chlorine in it. At -17, it would have been frozen.

provide the data, please
......I usually include the link, but sometimes I don't because I've linked it so many times and want to see the responses
Offenders

Blacks make up only about 13% of the population, yet they cause over a quarter of hate crimes.
Furthermore, the vast majority are from black males who only make up around 6% of the population.

Probably way more than that; Holder was famous for not charging blacks with hate crimes; so is New York City, the entire state of California, and many many other jurisdictions around the U.S., so the data is heavily massaged and falsified before it ever makes it to the FBI. Many don't report them at all, since it's a voluntary action, and there is no law forcing any local or state govt. to report them. Like that white pizza delivery kid murdered by three of Obama's Sons in New York City, the courts there claim that as long as they steal something from their victims they get out of being charged with a hate crime, since they can call it a robbery instead, even if they specifically target someone because they're white. Doesn't work that way when the skin colors are reversed though, of course.

Oregon was one of the first states to pass hate crime statutes; the first year, over 50% of those arrested under the statute were blacks. Of course, the state' 'solution' to this embarrassing data was to amend the statute to allow the police and prosecutors to avoid charging black thugs with the hate crime as long as the thugs stole something from their victims.

They always find an exuse for the protected class....the myth of black victimhood must be preserved no matter the cost to society.

provide the data, please
Offenders

Not even to mention most of their hate crimes are not reported as such....stats are manipulated to preserve the myth of black victimhood.

Fake news in action:

View attachment 243145

When you click on article, it changes "of" to "in".

Chicago police confirm surveillance footage in homophobic, racist assault of 'Empire' star Jussie Smollett

Also, regardless of Chicago PD saying they have potential "persons of interest", the Daily News refers to the two as "suspects." They are not suspects, they are persons of interest which is fundamentally different.

The suspects fled the scene after ambushing Smollett, who managed to take himself to Northwestern Hospital following the incident.

Just another example of rampant fake news.

I would be very supprised if he is charged with anything....he is a protected species.

Not in Obama and Jesse Jackson Country, he won't be charged. In fact, like the fake Mathew Sheppard martyrdom scam and the Zimmerman lynching attempt, they will continue to run with it forever.

Forum List

Back