Acosta Proves Border Wall Works

In this video you'll see how they torch through the steel wall.

So I think the joke is on you--:auiqs.jpg:

they use dynamite on bank vaults, do we stop making those then?

These stupid shit Dem's and their deflections. I have a dead bolt on the front door of my house, it won't stop a chainsaw that's how utterly stupid these liberals are.

And a wall won't stop illegals.

looks like three dudes. I thought it was women and children coming in? which is it? show me the women and children climbing.

OK I will. here we see a woman with a couple of kids on the fence, by the way it is Bush's steel barrier,

AP_18119663322997_c0-139-5181-3159_s885x516.jpg

This is GW's 700 mile barrier. Note that all they did was drag up some yard fencing to make this one easy to get over. They also sell ropes in Mexico, just boost one up and over, throw a rope over it and with the leverage of the barrier you can bring a 100 people up and over within an one hour.

illegals-climb-border-wall-getty-640x480.jpg

Another one getting some help getting over, then throw a rope over and WALLAH

And more girls.

article-1348406-0CD20215000005DC-24_468x369.jpg

So which is why we're sick and tired of paying for walls & fences because every dam one of them has been compromised. Texas Republican congressman Hurd, who's district is 840 miles of the border wants to go with High tech to secure the border. Which would be much more effective and efficient at stopping illegal immigration. And Trump is saying NO to that.
Hurd Out with Plans for "High Tech" Border Wall | KTSA
Will Trump settle for a high-tech SMART Wall? Congress is hoping so. - diginomica government

Something that can be seen CAN and will ALWAYS be compromised, something that can't be seen won't even be attempted.

For more pictures of illegals getting over current fences and walls just click this link
pictures of illegals climbing border fences - Yahoo Image Search Results

Is that a 30 foot high concrete wall? Why, no, I believe it's not. So why are you even mentioning it? That's the shit that needs to get replaced.

Furthermore, none of those people are going over to the other side because border patrol is there waiting for them.

These stupid shit Dem's and their deflections. I have a dead bolt on the front door of my house, it won't stop a chainsaw that's how utterly stupid these liberals are.

looks like three dudes. I thought it was women and children coming in? which is it? show me the women and children climbing.

OK I will. here we see a woman with a couple of kids on the fence, by the way it is Bush's steel barrier,

AP_18119663322997_c0-139-5181-3159_s885x516.jpg

This is GW's 700 mile barrier. Note that all they did was drag up some yard fencing to make this one easy to get over. They also sell ropes in Mexico, just boost one up and over, throw a rope over it and with the leverage of the barrier you can bring a 100 people up and over within an one hour.

illegals-climb-border-wall-getty-640x480.jpg

Another one getting some help getting over, then throw a rope over and WALLAH

And more girls.

article-1348406-0CD20215000005DC-24_468x369.jpg

So which is why we're sick and tired of paying for walls & fences because every dam one of them has been compromised. Texas Republican congressman Hurd, who's district is 840 miles of the border wants to go with High tech to secure the border. Which would be much more effective and efficient at stopping illegal immigration. And Trump is saying NO to that.
Will Trump settle for a high-tech SMART Wall? Congress is hoping so. - diginomica government

Something that can be seen CAN and will ALWAYS be compromised, something that can't be seen won't even be attempted.

For more pictures of illegals getting over current fences and walls just click this link
pictures of illegals climbing border fences - Yahoo Image Search Results

Is that a 30 foot high concrete wall? Why, no, I believe it's not. So why are you even mentioning it? That's the shit that needs to get replaced.

Furthermore, none of those people are going over to the other side because border patrol is there waiting for them.

Just admit it! You're not interested in real border security, your only interest is protecting Trump and his legacy--The Wall. I have given you plenty of links now that prove without a doubt that walls and fences do not work along the southern border. They've all been easily compromised, and they were all designed to keep people out. Billions of taxpayer dollars went into them.

Just like Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh, they're trying to save Trump. They could give a rats ass about border security. Because once Trump goes down, and he will, so will FOX NEWS, Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham and everyone else that shoved Trump and his WALL down your throats in 2016.

Pictures of illegals getting over current fences and walls go here.
illegals climbing border fences - Yahoo Image Search Results

The tunnels--240 of them found in the San Diego region alone.
UZPRGACQVBCWTE6CPV5RJKTXLE.jpg

The ins and outs of U.S.-Mexico border tunnels

In fact your Ass Clown went down to the border the other day, and border security were showing him pictures of the TUNNELS they have found in the area that was protected by WALLS. Border security doesn't want any more walls and fences, they want HIGH TECH, as does Republican congressmen who's district's are along the border. Pelosi & Schumer are on board with using High Tech along the border, and will spend billions to get it done, the only one who doesn't want it is Trump.
Border security is not the issue, dem/rep agree, it's the type of security wall or high tech.
No Fence at All: Border Agents Are Testing These High Tech Tools to Keep America Safe

Or you can continue with more of the same. Your choice. A 2-1/2 minute video that you should watch all the way to the end.

Right now 800K Federal workers didn't get a pay check today. They are border security agents who are now calling in sick. The FBI has declared a National emergency as many of them aren't getting paid. TSA agents aren't getting paid. So it's probably not a good idea to get on a plane in the near future.
FBI Agents Association demands end to shutdown

trump_santa_coulter-1-1200x898.jpg

And it's because the only people that Trump listens too, is Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, and others who are demanding his worthless WALL. Not in an effort to save this country from illegals, but to save their own credibility.
Ann Coulter blasts Trump's "beyond moronic" decision to visit the border, compares it to cancer research
Ann Coulter slams Trump for lying about wall already being built: Does he think his supporters are dumb?

I hope that Pelosi & Schumer don't cave in on Trump's WALL, because Presidents using extortion to get things "they want" in this country will set a precedent for other Presidents to do the same.

Last edited:
My figures have been a bit off. I accepted another persons figures as fact. The total Mexico.US border is 1,954 miles. With over 700 miles of Security Border Wall/Fencing done, subtracting about 500 miles that it's virtually impossible to put even listening posts in much less walls or fencing that means there is still just over 700 miles left to do. That means that from 2008 to 2016, or 8 years, half of the real border security has already been done just by what has been allocated by the 2006 border security law. That's almost 90 miles a year. That is until 2017 and it came to an abrupt stop not because the money wasn't allocated. I have no idea where the money went but there has been 1.3 billion allocated for each year just for the Border Security until the year 2019.

Yup, that's what happens when you get info from FakeBook, CNN and/or MSNBC.

If I take the figures already spent and don't add inflation to them, that's about 10 billion to finish the last 700 miles using the same wall and fencing. If I make it a bit taller (which won't really matter that much) then I might double that amount. So we are looking at 20 billion to finish the part that is doable.

Now, about that last 500 miles. It's some of the roughest and rugged terrrain on the face of the Earth. And yes, some do come up through there. There are no roads to transport the walls or fencing into those areas. And the Border Patrol doesn't patrol it because they can't really access it except by air and even then, there are enough overgrowths to hide an army. It's not all Mountainous but it's also made up of deep canyons of pristine undeveloped land that is worth more to the diamond backs than to any living person. That area is made up of Mountains and Plateaus with no roads for access. If they were to build a wall through there it would disturb a lot of migratory wildlife. As it is, they try and put saw horse type markers to denote the border that they bring in on horseback. But that was done years ago. That just very well might run the cost up from 20 billion to well over 55 billion to get anything substantial into that area but it's going to not be healthy for the wildlife.

did you know that murder is against the law? we shouldn't need cops right, cause it's against the law to murder someone? Why do we need to spend money on cops? please explain that and what the difference is between the wall and the cops.

In case you had not read any history, I have to point out that cops do nothing to prevent or reduce murders.
Likely we do not need to spend money on cops.
Cops are a relatively new concept, only existing in any amount after around 1900 or so, and really did not improve anything at all.
Likely cops only make society worse, by costing us a lot, and raising revenue with things like parking tickets, which help no one.
Likely cops have greatly increased murders, not only by shooting people, but things like the war on drugs, which greatly increased violence over the profits from drugs not being able to be put into banks.

Yeah, if you are a criminal cops really are a big problem. We should get rid of them obviously.

So explain how cops reduce crime or protect anyone?
Their response time is about 30 minutes these days.
And all the time you read about how when they arrive, they shoot the innocent person by mistake.
This country existed for over 100 years without cops just fine.
Its not like cops are mentioned in the federal or state constitutions or anything.
They server very little real purpose.

Sorry, but I won't say the name that should not be uttered anymore. You can if you wish but not me. Suffice to say, we had the choice between Lucifer and the Devil and settle for the Devil hoping that he was better than we thought. We were wrong. He's worse.
Nope. He's far better. What's your objection, your taxes are too low?

Chances are, like many in his income bracket, he hasn't paid personal taxes in decades. Or he's paid between 12 and 18% like Romney and Obama has. Romney paid 12% when he declared his tax returns and Obama paid 18%. I pay a higher percentage than that myself as do MOST Americans. We had a multi millionaire run for Governor. When you presented his tax returns for the year before it showed that his taxable income was 12,000 bucks and he paid NO taxes on his income. Yet he owns 5 different Homes, has numerous cars, vacations all over the world and more. I worked for one of these characters as a Purchasing Agent and controlled the corporate money. I watched his whole life become a Corporate Tax Right off. Including his kids College Education, his kids living expenses, even the cars they drove. The home the guy lived in was considered Employee Housing. He later on filed for bankruptcy and dissolved the company. His kids kept the cars, the house was transferred to his wife and he kept over 3 million in liquid assets from the company. If this sounds illegal, it's not. It's immoral as hell but perfectly legal the way he pulled it off. All the workers knew, over 200 of them, was when they came to work at 6am Monday Morning the locks had been changed and an out of business sign was on the door. I was under about a 5lb NDA so I knew it was coming. I didn't bother to even show up that morning. I was so glad that I didn't have to work for a crook any longer.
why do you supposed that is that way? do you even know? come on Einy, tell us.

What do you pay on capital gains and what do they all pay? do you even care?

Personal Income is different than Corporate Income. My old boss used to come by the office and pick up the company credit card and go shopping for the Business. While he is at it, the also picks up what he needs for himself and his home. Since he's listed as an employee making almost nothing and lives in employee housing it's perfectly legal. Not Moral or Ethical but legal. Warren Buffet once commented that he paid less taxes than his Secretary. The Ultra Rich really don't pay taxes or very little taxes. So don't tell me that Trump pays taxes. He doesn't. His Corporations do but he doesn't.
It's actually not legal. You're not supposed to use company revenue to pay for personal expenses. If the IRS knew, they would slap him hard.

No, actually it is perfectly legal. and all business owners do it all the time.
The company car, the vacation resort dwelling, etc., are all valid company expenses, and there is no point leaving them unused most of the time.
Have you ever seen Bill Gates' home in Redmond?
It is huge.
And the company owns it as far as the IRS is concerned.

Nope. He's far better. What's your objection, your taxes are too low?

Chances are, like many in his income bracket, he hasn't paid personal taxes in decades. Or he's paid between 12 and 18% like Romney and Obama has. Romney paid 12% when he declared his tax returns and Obama paid 18%. I pay a higher percentage than that myself as do MOST Americans. We had a multi millionaire run for Governor. When you presented his tax returns for the year before it showed that his taxable income was 12,000 bucks and he paid NO taxes on his income. Yet he owns 5 different Homes, has numerous cars, vacations all over the world and more. I worked for one of these characters as a Purchasing Agent and controlled the corporate money. I watched his whole life become a Corporate Tax Right off. Including his kids College Education, his kids living expenses, even the cars they drove. The home the guy lived in was considered Employee Housing. He later on filed for bankruptcy and dissolved the company. His kids kept the cars, the house was transferred to his wife and he kept over 3 million in liquid assets from the company. If this sounds illegal, it's not. It's immoral as hell but perfectly legal the way he pulled it off. All the workers knew, over 200 of them, was when they came to work at 6am Monday Morning the locks had been changed and an out of business sign was on the door. I was under about a 5lb NDA so I knew it was coming. I didn't bother to even show up that morning. I was so glad that I didn't have to work for a crook any longer.

Personal Income is different than Corporate Income. My old boss used to come by the office and pick up the company credit card and go shopping for the Business. While he is at it, the also picks up what he needs for himself and his home. Since he's listed as an employee making almost nothing and lives in employee housing it's perfectly legal. Not Moral or Ethical but legal. Warren Buffet once commented that he paid less taxes than his Secretary. The Ultra Rich really don't pay taxes or very little taxes. So don't tell me that Trump pays taxes. He doesn't. His Corporations do but he doesn't.
It's actually not legal. You're not supposed to use company revenue to pay for personal expenses. If the IRS knew, they would slap him hard.

The company car, the vacation resort dwelling, etc., are all valid company expenses, and there is no point leaving them unused most of the time.
It is huge.
Wrong. People have gone to jail for doing exactly that.

The key words are "valid company expenses." Buying your groceries when you aren't out of town isn't a valid company expense. Neither is paying your mortgage or your utility bill. You may get away with fooling the IRS quite often, but that doesn't make it legal. I have an LLC, and I know what the rules are.

Bill Gates home in Redmond wasn't a business expense. He paid for it out of his personal income.

My figures have been a bit off. I accepted another persons figures as fact. The total Mexico.US border is 1,954 miles. With over 700 miles of Security Border Wall/Fencing done, subtracting about 500 miles that it's virtually impossible to put even listening posts in much less walls or fencing that means there is still just over 700 miles left to do. That means that from 2008 to 2016, or 8 years, half of the real border security has already been done just by what has been allocated by the 2006 border security law. That's almost 90 miles a year. That is until 2017 and it came to an abrupt stop not because the money wasn't allocated. I have no idea where the money went but there has been 1.3 billion allocated for each year just for the Border Security until the year 2019.

If I take the figures already spent and don't add inflation to them, that's about 10 billion to finish the last 700 miles using the same wall and fencing. If I make it a bit taller (which won't really matter that much) then I might double that amount. So we are looking at 20 billion to finish the part that is doable.

Now, about that last 500 miles. It's some of the roughest and rugged terrrain on the face of the Earth. And yes, some do come up through there. There are no roads to transport the walls or fencing into those areas. And the Border Patrol doesn't patrol it because they can't really access it except by air and even then, there are enough overgrowths to hide an army. It's not all Mountainous but it's also made up of deep canyons of pristine undeveloped land that is worth more to the diamond backs than to any living person. That area is made up of Mountains and Plateaus with no roads for access. If they were to build a wall through there it would disturb a lot of migratory wildlife. As it is, they try and put saw horse type markers to denote the border that they bring in on horseback. But that was done years ago. That just very well might run the cost up from 20 billion to well over 55 billion to get anything substantial into that area but it's going to not be healthy for the wildlife.

did you know that murder is against the law? we shouldn't need cops right, cause it's against the law to murder someone? Why do we need to spend money on cops? please explain that and what the difference is between the wall and the cops.

In case you had not read any history, I have to point out that cops do nothing to prevent or reduce murders.
Cops are a relatively new concept, only existing in any amount after around 1900 or so, and really did not improve anything at all.
Likely cops only make society worse, by costing us a lot, and raising revenue with things like parking tickets, which help no one.
Likely cops have greatly increased murders, not only by shooting people, but things like the war on drugs, which greatly increased violence over the profits from drugs not being able to be put into banks.
Are you saying that there weren't sheriffs that hunted down killers back in the old west? Are you saying that tribes of indians didn't burn those who committed crimes? really? who dude. you are really on an island there. I recall a group called the Texas Rangers. how about the cops in England? Didn't kings and queens have guards? really, I'm intrigued by your lack of knowledge on law enforcement throughout the ages.

No one said a cop prevents a murder. One needs to bring a murderer in or let the crook have free will on the neighborhood. that is what you propose eh?

The territories had sheriffs, but they relied on posses, which is the citizen soldier miltita.
The more populated areas essentially used the militia alone and did not even need sheriffs.
Big cities has some night watchmen.
Indians most certainly did not burn those who committed crimes, and their more common punishment to be ostracized.
But even if they would have punished people for crime, they would not have had mercenary paid police.
The Texas Rangers came about because Texas was an independent republic, so created the Rangers are a sort of military.
But the Texas Rangers were so corrupt, the murdered so many people, that they were disbanded.
Cops in England were started before the US, but they were mainly to patrol docks to reduce pilferage.
Kings and Queens did have lots of guards, and that is the whole point. Only the corrupt need police. Honest people take the responsibility of defense for themselves.
You do NOT need paid police in order to have a judge sign a warrant for someone's arrest and have them brought in for trial.
That is the responsibility of the citizens, not corrupt bureaucrats who are getting paid.
Again, look at history and it was always the citizens until only the last 100 years.

LOL okay so this Acosta retard goes down to the boarder and films a video next to a steel slat wall, and claims the wall isn't working because there are no illegals around. Thus proving the wall is effective. Now the poor guy is being mocked in social media without mercy. :21::21::21:

CNN’s Jim Acosta mocked for accidentally proving that border walls work

It will reduce the number to a trickle and we'll round up the rest and deport their ass.

Yeah, if you are a criminal cops really are a big problem. We should get rid of them obviously.

So explain how cops reduce crime or protect anyone?
Their response time is about 30 minutes these days.
And all the time you read about how when they arrive, they shoot the innocent person by mistake.
This country existed for over 100 years without cops just fine.
Its not like cops are mentioned in the federal or state constitutions or anything.
They server very little real purpose.

Well, as you've managed to make quite clear, there are a heck of a lot more stupid ass people now a days.

It is huge.

The key words are "valid company expenses." Buying your groceries when you aren't out of town isn't a valid company expense. Neither is paying your mortgage or your utility bill. You may get away with fooling the IRS quite often, but that doesn't make it legal. I have an LLC, and I know what the rules are.

Bill Gates home in Redmond wasn't a business expense. He paid for it out of his personal income.

Everyone has an LLC. Mine cost me $200. And since Gates has offices, equipment, meetings, press conferences, visiting customers, etc., out of his home, is is and was a business expense, that he was able to almost entirely write off.

Are you saying that there weren't sheriffs that hunted down killers back in the old west? Are you saying that tribes of indians didn't burn those who committed crimes? really? who dude. you are really on an island there. I recall a group called the Texas Rangers. how about the cops in England? Didn't kings and queens have guards? really, I'm intrigued by your lack of knowledge on law enforcement throughout the ages.

No one said a cop prevents a murder. One needs to bring a murderer in or let the crook have free will on the neighborhood. that is what you propose eh?

The territories had sheriffs, but they relied on posses, which is the citizen soldier miltita.
The more populated areas essentially used the militia alone and did not even need sheriffs.
Indians most certainly did not burn those who committed crimes, and their more common punishment to be ostracized.
But even if they would have punished people for crime, they would not have had mercenary paid police.
The Texas Rangers came about because Texas was an independent republic, so created the Rangers are a sort of military.
But the Texas Rangers were so corrupt, the murdered so many people, that they were disbanded.
Cops in England were started before the US, but they were mainly to patrol docks to reduce pilferage.
Kings and Queens did have lots of guards, and that is the whole point. Only the corrupt need police. Honest people take the responsibility of defense for themselves.
You do NOT need paid police in order to have a judge sign a warrant for someone's arrest and have them brought in for trial.
That is the responsibility of the citizens, not corrupt bureaucrats who are getting paid.
Again, look at history and it was always the citizens until only the last 100 years.
Posses were sworn in by the sheriffs and marshals . No private citizens were part of posses.

Good people don’t kill. Good people don’t like wasted death. Good people follow laws To openly allow death a pathway is evil! Therefore, you don’t respect life!

It is huge.

Use of company equipment must have receipts and expenses submitted. Always

Posses were sworn in by the sheriffs and marshals . No private citizens were part of posses.

Good people don’t kill. Good people don’t like wasted death. Good people follow laws To openly allow death a pathway is evil! Therefore, you don’t respect life!

No, you are wrong. Marshals then are the same as marshals now, and just temporary hired contractors, with no legal authorization greater than anyone. A sheriff usually was elected, but could also be just appointed and have no legal standing either. And most places had neither. Almost all places only has citizens. And yes Posses were just citizens. No one swore in anyone, nor is there any reason to, since any average citizens has the same legal authority of any marshal or sheriff. In a democratic republic, all legal authority comes from the inherent rights of individuals, NOT from government. You have it backwards. Government is borrowing authority from us. It was the posse that authorized the sheriff or marshal. When the sheriff or marshal screwed up, he was run out of town by the posse, like the Earps were run out of town at Tombstone.

Good people will ALWAYS kill when necessary in order to defend others. Anyone who does nothing when faced with evil is part of the evil.

It is huge.

Use of company equipment must have receipts and expenses submitted. Always

So there have to be receipts written out. Anyone can easily write our receipts. Haven't any companies ever given you a car to use anyway you want? When you are given a company car, do you bother having a car of your own to use on weekends? No one I know has ever done that. Even cops take cars home and use them for shopping.

LOL okay so this Acosta retard goes down to the boarder and films a video next to a steel slat wall, and claims the wall isn't working because there are no illegals around. Thus proving the wall is effective. Now the poor guy is being mocked in social media without mercy. :21::21::21:

CNN’s Jim Acosta mocked for accidentally proving that border walls work

It will reduce the number to a trickle and we'll round up the rest and deport their ass.

Ha.Ha,. Yeah that's exactly what they said about the other 1000 miles of border fence and walls. Get your head out of your Ass--they don't work. G.W built a 700 mile steel barrier and it didn't touch it.

fence3.jpg

920x1240.jpg
920x1240.jpg
maxresdefault18.jpg

The only way to go is with high tech which is much more cost effective and efficient. We can spot a rabbit in a field at 30 thousand feet we can see someone trying to cross the border. More border patrol stations that can respond quickly and you won't have anyone even attempting to cross.

This is what Pelosi & Schumer put on the table, after listening to border security experts who don't want any more walls or fences and Trump refused it.

The two Democrat Pelosi & Schumer went to the White House to "negotiate in good faith," as Pelosi put it, over funding to keep the government open. Trump wants $5 billion for the border wall he originally pledged Mexico would pay for but is now demanding the American taxpayers fund. But pouring that much money into a border wall is a nonstarter for congressional Democrats, who will happily put more money into border security, but not a wall that experts say will accomplish very little, if anything. Schumer then clarified that Democrats disagree with him about the wall, but not about border security.
Trump hits a wall: Democrats

There are Republicans that are in agreement with Pelosi & Schumer about border security. Like Texas congressman, Hurd who's district covers 840 miles of the southern border.
GOP congressman ominously warns Trump not to declare a national emergency over the wall
New House bill taps Silicon Valley for 'smart' border wall - FedScoop

The only Republican who represents a district along the southern border called on President Donald Trump to reopen the government without funding for a wall and restore the salaries of the U.S. Border Patrol. Hurd was one of seven Republicans who voted with Democrats last week for a bill with funding for roughly a dozen agencies and a continuation of the $1.3 billion authorized for fencing in fiscal 2018, but without money for a border wall.The 23rd District congressman has long been critical of Trump’s push for a wall. “Building a 30-foot high concrete structure from sea to shining sea is the most expensive and least effective way to do border security,” Hurd said. Every member of Congress representing one of the nine congressional districts along the border opposes constructing a wall.
GOP Rep. Will Hurd tells Trump to put his money where his mouth is - Personal Liberty®

RepWillHurd010919-800x500.jpg

Texas Republican congressman, Will Hurd, who's district covers 840 miles of the southern border wants high tech, and no wall. He also says there is no National Emergency, and is calling to reopen the government so border patrol agents can get a paycheck.

It is huge.

Everyone has an LLC. Mine cost me $200. And since Gates has offices, equipment, meetings, press conferences, visiting customers, etc., out of his home, is is and was a business expense, that he was able to almost entirely write off.
ROFL! Yeah, and I deduct my home office from my income taxes. That's about 10% of my mortgage. Gates can charge off part of his home as an office expense, but not all of it. He can only charge off the parts that he actually uses for business, like his home office and maybe a conference room. If he charged off the entire thing, the IRS would be after him.

Israel isn't a police state, moron. It's the only democracy in the Middle East. It even has socialized medicine, which numskulls like you are always raving about.

Israel is an apartheid police state and that's the power structures plan for america, the wall is part of the vision. Have you forgotten about big all intrusive govt?

• Israeli arms sales to Europe grew from $724M in 2014 to $1.63B in 2015
  • Although the size of New Jersey Israel is one of the top 10 arms dealing nations in the world
  • Israel produces 60% of all drones worldwide and sells to over 50 countries, at times selling to both sides of a given conflict, and Israel fueled the drones arms race between India and Pakistan
Palestine is an open air weapons testing and crowd control laboratory with Palestinians being used in the development phase; Gaza is a lab of mass destruction. US super bunker busters were supplied to the Israelis in 2014 and investors stock shot up; war is just business after all.

The “War in Terror” has been a boon to the industry, you’ve seen what amounts to advertisement in every “news” outlet, we are being whipped up into a frenzy once again. The industry also pioneers crowd control research on the Palestinians, and Israel is involved in the training of American forces and law enforcement. We see this in the militarization of our own police departments, Ferguson was but one example of how our system is prepping to Palestinianize our own population, and in fact Ferguson now has Israeli developed/sold skunk spray post the Ferguson events, although no incidents have yet been reported of use on American streets. It’s pretty clear that the Israeli occupation style power structure is moving toward the same in America; a warehousing of the poor in a post industrial age with diminishing living wage jobs and privatized for profit prisons complete with a return to convict leasing.

Much of the security monitoring and mass surveillance technologies are also produced in Israel and sold across the globe. “Targeted assassination” was invented in Israel, which Obama was quite fond of. Abu Ghraib torture methods? Israel.

The US and Israel are not allies. The US and Israeli arms dealers are allies, and war is the business they are both in. We are all collateral damage.
Bullshit. The Pals are pawns for the muslim thugs that run Iran.

We just stood by muslim thugs who liquified a journalist and routinely hold public square beheadings. We have no aversion to muslim thugs and we support 3/4's of the world's dictatorships. You can regurgitate the mantra if you like, but no, don't buy it, and as I say, now the Israelis are helping your govt control you, we the people. You are to to become Palestinianized on american soil. Watch. 20-30 years from now american will be a full on police state. Just do what you're doing, incrementalism takes a while. Please, please wall us in, we're so afraid.
Nice propaganda. So when you lock your doors at night, it's to lock you in?

You're claiming we didn't just stand by muslim thugs who liquified a journalist and routinely hold public square beheadings? You're claiming that we have not partnered with muslim thugs like Osama, al Qaida, al Nusra, ISIS? You're claiming we do not support 3/4's of the world's dictatorships?

Well, anyone can read up on all of that if they're interested.
We do what's in our interests. That doesn't mean we condone such behavior or support it. What do you think we should do with the Saudis?

“Never ever give up. Don’t give up. Don’t allow it to happen. If there’s a concrete wall in front of you, go through it, go over it, go around it, but get to the other side of that wall.” (Donald Trump, 2004)

The Daily Show on Twitter

Forum List

Back