Acosta Proves Border Wall Works

“Never ever give up. Don’t give up. Don’t allow it to happen. If there’s a concrete wall in front of you, go through it, go over it, go around it, but get to the other side of that wall.” (Donald Trump, 2004) The Daily Show on Twitter
What do you think Trump was talking about?
Not the point. It's funny.
I don't think taking someone's words out of context is funny. Twisting someone's words isn't funny.

“Never ever give up. Don’t give up. Don’t allow it to happen. If there’s a concrete wall in front of you, go through it, go over it, go around it, but get to the other side of that wall.” (Donald Trump, 2004) The Daily Show on Twitter
I don't think taking someone's words out of context is funny. Twisting someone's words isn't funny.

It doesn't take away the fact that it's humorous. Learn to laugh. Go buy a sense of humor. Go rent a sense of humor. Go hire someone to tell you when something is funny. And most of all, I suggest you donate to an even more important wall. It won't stop any illegal immigrants but after awhile, no one will really care building this wall.

Click here to support Beer and Pizza Wall organized by Daryl Hunt

It doesn't take away the fact that it's humorous. Learn to laugh. Go buy a sense of humor. Go rent a sense of humor. Go hire someone to tell you when something is funny. And most of all, I suggest you donate to an even more important wall. It won't stop any illegal immigrants but after awhile, no one will really care building this wall.

Click here to support Beer and Pizza Wall organized by Daryl Hunt
I'm one of the funniest guys around here. I don't think illegals and the harm they cause is funny.

I’m not sure who approved that segment but they should probably be fired
Its because the San Diego reporter they had lined up was not going to trumpet the CNN narrative. He was going to say the wall works... Thus they canceled his segment and put that dipshit Ocasta down there who stepped on his ding ding

CNN is a freaking joke

-Geaux

In this video you'll see how they torch through the steel wall.

So I think the joke is on you--:auiqs.jpg:

they use dynamite on bank vaults, do we stop making those then?

These stupid shit Dem's and their deflections. I have a dead bolt on the front door of my house, it won't stop a chainsaw that's how utterly stupid these liberals are.

And a wall won't stop illegals.

It will reduce the number to a trickle and we'll round up the rest and deport their ass.

Ha.Ha,. Yeah that's exactly what they said about the other 1000 miles of border fence and walls. Get your head out of your Ass--they don't work. G.W built a 700 mile steel barrier and it didn't touch it.

fence3.jpg

920x1240.jpg
920x1240.jpg
maxresdefault18.jpg

The only way to go is with high tech which is much more cost effective and efficient. We can spot a rabbit in a field at 30 thousand feet we can see someone trying to cross the border. More border patrol stations that can respond quickly and you won't have anyone even attempting to cross.

This is what Pelosi & Schumer put on the table, after listening to border security experts who don't want any more walls or fences and Trump refused it.

The two Democrat Pelosi & Schumer went to the White House to "negotiate in good faith," as Pelosi put it, over funding to keep the government open. Trump wants $5 billion for the border wall he originally pledged Mexico would pay for but is now demanding the American taxpayers fund. But pouring that much money into a border wall is a nonstarter for congressional Democrats, who will happily put more money into border security, but not a wall that experts say will accomplish very little, if anything. Schumer then clarified that Democrats disagree with him about the wall, but not about border security.
Trump hits a wall: Democrats

There are Republicans that are in agreement with Pelosi & Schumer about border security. Like Texas congressman, Hurd who's district covers 840 miles of the southern border.
GOP congressman ominously warns Trump not to declare a national emergency over the wall
New House bill taps Silicon Valley for 'smart' border wall - FedScoop

The only Republican who represents a district along the southern border called on President Donald Trump to reopen the government without funding for a wall and restore the salaries of the U.S. Border Patrol. Hurd was one of seven Republicans who voted with Democrats last week for a bill with funding for roughly a dozen agencies and a continuation of the $1.3 billion authorized for fencing in fiscal 2018, but without money for a border wall.The 23rd District congressman has long been critical of Trump’s push for a wall. “Building a 30-foot high concrete structure from sea to shining sea is the most expensive and least effective way to do border security,” Hurd said. Every member of Congress representing one of the nine congressional districts along the border opposes constructing a wall.
GOP Rep. Will Hurd tells Trump to put his money where his mouth is - Personal Liberty®

RepWillHurd010919-800x500.jpg

Texas Republican congressman, Will Hurd, who's district covers 840 miles of the southern border wants high tech, and no wall. He also says there is no National Emergency, and is calling to reopen the government so border patrol agents can get a paycheck.

They should electrify these steel fences. Next?

-Geaux

You'll still be scared.
yo dude, you lock your doors at night while you sleep? your silence will be the answer - yes you do. Mr. ITG. BTW, do you and superman get together?
I love this leftwing tactic where they expect you to endorse their idiocies to prove how brave you are. Most kids get over that stage in elementary school.

When I was in elementary school we had duck and cover drills as if that would ever provide any protection whatsoever against a nuclear attack. We learned about strong man societies who walled in their peoples. They were why we were under our desks.

Your police have been militarized and are trained/are undergoing training by the Israeli military in societal subjugation and population control. Prepare to be Palestinianized, that’s your future, the police are already murdering unarmed nonthreatening citizens in the streets, on the job, and even in their own homes now, with impunity. Your expansive incarceration system dwarfs anything humanity has ever known, has locked down 25% of the world’s imprisoned, and it has a for profit component; we trade in bondage “again”. The entire population is under constant corporate state surveillance. The empire has 8 generational (your military’s term for it) war-without-end hot shooting wars up and running with more on the drawing board. No empire has ever occupied more territory with installations/bases all over the globe - not for defense, but to “manage” the planet’s resources and wealth extraction while funding it economically cannibalizes “the homeland”. We support ¾’s of the world’s military dictatorships. We just stood by an ally that liquefied a journalist and routinely holds public square beheadings. We’ve seen the internal war games at OCCUPY, Ferguson and DAPL.

And now our brave and free exceptional people beg to be walled in by concentrated wealth and power. This is not a free and open society or people. This is a people duped into cooperating with and participating in a colonial-based predatory economic system that eventually enslaves all because it must constantly expand and feed, extract, concentrate and redistribute wealth both societal, and from the natural world. It’s economic cannibalism with hominids as nothing more than economic units. You watched as it devoured others as you believed your privilege would spare you. And understand, my use of “you” here is “us”. All of “us”. We did all of this to ourselves, we all participated, and by and large we still are, fawning over the aristocracy begging them to save us from our anxiety.

Historically any society that enjoys this level of corruption, predation and wealth/income disparity eventually devolves into either a police state or open rebellion. Your power structure understands that and knows full well it has lost all semblance of legitimacy. They are preparing for the backlash they know is coming and you are no longer off the menu. Any for profit internment camps they build for your scary brown people can be used to hold you as well. We would all do well to revisit the history of groups of people(s) this power structure decided it no longer required for revenue generation or found to be in the way of “progress”.
We learned about strong man societies who walled in their peoples. They were why we were under our desks.
Like the fucking moron that you are, those walls were there to keep people from going to a place of freedom and very little government intrusion. How many people in the US do you see heading south to get to those 3rd world shitholes?

Not up to the govt to decide in a free society. No. I will not join you in begging concentrated wealth and power to build a wall around me. Perhaps you are too afraid to live in a free and open society.
And for that, we are armed citizens

-Geaux

These stupid shit Dem's and their deflections. I have a dead bolt on the front door of my house, it won't stop a chainsaw that's how utterly stupid these liberals are.

It will reduce the number to a trickle and we'll round up the rest and deport their ass.

Ha.Ha,. Yeah that's exactly what they said about the other 1000 miles of border fence and walls. Get your head out of your Ass--they don't work. G.W built a 700 mile steel barrier and it didn't touch it.

fence3.jpg

920x1240.jpg
920x1240.jpg
maxresdefault18.jpg

The only way to go is with high tech which is much more cost effective and efficient. We can spot a rabbit in a field at 30 thousand feet we can see someone trying to cross the border. More border patrol stations that can respond quickly and you won't have anyone even attempting to cross.

This is what Pelosi & Schumer put on the table, after listening to border security experts who don't want any more walls or fences and Trump refused it.

The two Democrat Pelosi & Schumer went to the White House to "negotiate in good faith," as Pelosi put it, over funding to keep the government open. Trump wants $5 billion for the border wall he originally pledged Mexico would pay for but is now demanding the American taxpayers fund. But pouring that much money into a border wall is a nonstarter for congressional Democrats, who will happily put more money into border security, but not a wall that experts say will accomplish very little, if anything. Schumer then clarified that Democrats disagree with him about the wall, but not about border security.

There are Republicans that are in agreement with Pelosi & Schumer about border security. Like Texas congressman, Hurd who's district covers 840 miles of the southern border.
GOP congressman ominously warns Trump not to declare a national emergency over the wall

The only Republican who represents a district along the southern border called on President Donald Trump to reopen the government without funding for a wall and restore the salaries of the U.S. Border Patrol. Hurd was one of seven Republicans who voted with Democrats last week for a bill with funding for roughly a dozen agencies and a continuation of the $1.3 billion authorized for fencing in fiscal 2018, but without money for a border wall.The 23rd District congressman has long been critical of Trump’s push for a wall. “Building a 30-foot high concrete structure from sea to shining sea is the most expensive and least effective way to do border security,” Hurd said. Every member of Congress representing one of the nine congressional districts along the border opposes constructing a wall.
GOP Rep. Will Hurd tells Trump to put his money where his mouth is - Personal Liberty®

Texas Republican congressman, Will Hurd, who's district covers 840 miles of the southern border wants high tech, and no wall. He also says there is no National Emergency, and is calling to reopen the government so border patrol agents can get a paycheck.

-Geaux

Homeland security says illegal immigration is no problem Fewer arrests than ever Trump Take your wall and shove it

fence3.jpg

920x1240.jpg
920x1240.jpg
maxresdefault18.jpg

-Geaux

Homeland security says illegal immigration is no problem Fewer arrests than ever Trump Take your wall and shove it

Of course they do because they are the machine. However, the boots on the ground beg to differ

And fewer arrest than ever because more are getting through. Thanks for making Trumps point a wall is needed
-Geaux

LOL no they didn't. You are fake news.
Blues it seems the more I try to educate you ,the less you learn

I understand how my commanding knowledge of the issues might intimidate you Eddie.
Blues I know smart when I see it You are smart ,,,but a little misguided,,,,This guy in office is foul always was and always will be ,,As a businessman in NY he was a joke Had to borrow 60 billion from daddy or else go bankrupt What I can't understand is how a smart guy like you seem to be gets conned by this trump idiot Going out for a walk Back later

I understand how my commanding knowledge of the issues might intimidate you Eddie.
Blues I know smart when I see it You are smart ,,,but a little misguided,,,,This guy in office is foul always was and always will be ,,As a businessman in NY he was a joke Had to borrow 60 billion from daddy or else go bankrupt What I can't understand is how a smart guy like you seem to be gets conned by this trump idiot Going out for a walk Back later

Good idea Eddie, go walk it off.

did you know that murder is against the law? we shouldn't need cops right, cause it's against the law to murder someone? Why do we need to spend money on cops? please explain that and what the difference is between the wall and the cops.

In case you had not read any history, I have to point out that cops do nothing to prevent or reduce murders.
Likely we do not need to spend money on cops.
Cops are a relatively new concept, only existing in any amount after around 1900 or so, and really did not improve anything at all.
Likely cops only make society worse, by costing us a lot, and raising revenue with things like parking tickets, which help no one.
Likely cops have greatly increased murders, not only by shooting people, but things like the war on drugs, which greatly increased violence over the profits from drugs not being able to be put into banks.
Are you saying that there weren't sheriffs that hunted down killers back in the old west? Are you saying that tribes of indians didn't burn those who committed crimes? really? who dude. you are really on an island there. I recall a group called the Texas Rangers. how about the cops in England? Didn't kings and queens have guards? really, I'm intrigued by your lack of knowledge on law enforcement throughout the ages.

No one said a cop prevents a murder. One needs to bring a murderer in or let the crook have free will on the neighborhood. that is what you propose eh?

The territories had sheriffs, but they relied on posses, which is the citizen soldier miltita.
The more populated areas essentially used the militia alone and did not even need sheriffs.
Big cities has some night watchmen.
Indians most certainly did not burn those who committed crimes, and their more common punishment to be ostracized.
But even if they would have punished people for crime, they would not have had mercenary paid police.
The Texas Rangers came about because Texas was an independent republic, so created the Rangers are a sort of military.
But the Texas Rangers were so corrupt, the murdered so many people, that they were disbanded.
Cops in England were started before the US, but they were mainly to patrol docks to reduce pilferage.
Kings and Queens did have lots of guards, and that is the whole point. Only the corrupt need police. Honest people take the responsibility of defense for themselves.
You do NOT need paid police in order to have a judge sign a warrant for someone's arrest and have them brought in for trial.
That is the responsibility of the citizens, not corrupt bureaucrats who are getting paid.
Again, look at history and it was always the citizens until only the last 100 years.
Posses were sworn in by the sheriffs and marshals . No private citizens were part of posses.

Good people don’t kill. Good people don’t like wasted death. Good people follow laws To openly allow death a pathway is evil! Therefore, you don’t respect life!

No, you are wrong. Marshals then are the same as marshals now, and just temporary hired contractors, with no legal authorization greater than anyone. A sheriff usually was elected, but could also be just appointed and have no legal standing either. And most places had neither. Almost all places only has citizens. And yes Posses were just citizens. No one swore in anyone, nor is there any reason to, since any average citizens has the same legal authority of any marshal or sheriff. In a democratic republic, all legal authority comes from the inherent rights of individuals, NOT from government. You have it backwards. Government is borrowing authority from us. It was the posse that authorized the sheriff or marshal. When the sheriff or marshal screwed up, he was run out of town by the posse, like the Earps were run out of town at Tombstone.

Good people will ALWAYS kill when necessary in order to defend others. Anyone who does nothing when faced with evil is part of the evil.
Good people protect and defend . Consequences are all the evils!

You will never understand cause you’re brainwashed

Good idea Eddie, go walk it off.
Whatever works About an hour with my Canadian pal No politics Just RE Felt good

You will never understand cause you’re brainwashed
And you don't get that YOU"RE being brainwashed by a man NY real estate people laughed at a cartoon character?? Who 's fked our country with a tariff war hurting 1000's of businesses and the longest shut down of our gov't ever, hurting a million and more All this by your POS that had to borrow 60 million from his daddy to stay alive

fence3.jpg

920x1240.jpg
920x1240.jpg
maxresdefault18.jpg

-Geaux

yes, wind turbines and solar panels at the border to provide the renewable energy that would electrify the metal. Love it, another win win for environmentally friendly President Trump..

fence3.jpg

920x1240.jpg
920x1240.jpg
maxresdefault18.jpg

-Geaux

yes, wind turbines and solar panels at the border to provide the renewable energy that would electrify the metal. Love it, another win win for environmentally friendly President Trump..

But that would be renewable energy. Not going to happen under Trump. Now, if you were to put coal fired Wind and Solar plants he might go for that.

Forum List

Back