Acosta Proves Border Wall Works

Some of the mocking on twitter...

- That's because there's a wall, Jim.
- Wall's work.
- So where there are steel slats, there isn't an emergency crisis, got it.
- Er, you found a place where there is a barrier and all is quiet? Jim, do you know what point you're actually making here?
- Acosta making videos for the Trump administration showing the effectiveness of border barriers.
- I am shocked that a glib video filmed along one of the more secure parts of the boarder did not reveal anything dramatic.
- Jim Acosta is at the border, showing that organized, aggressive challenges to the U.S. border aren't happening at a place where there's a giant steel wall.
- I would like to thank Acosta for pointing out how peaceful, safe and secure it is at a part of the border that HAS a wall.
- It's almost as though having steel slats might help prevent illegal immigration where you're filming, dolt.

Hey, remember when the 57 States Party used to tell us that they were the intellectuals.

LOL!

LOL okay so this Acosta retard goes down to the boarder and films a video next to a steel slat wall, and claims the wall isn't working because there are no illegals around. Thus proving the wall is effective. Now the poor guy is being mocked in social media without mercy. :21::21::21:

CNN’s Jim Acosta mocked for accidentally proving that border walls work

Hey, you want to buy my Anti Elephant Insurance? It really works (at least since Ringling Brothers shut down) I have it and not one single Elephant has charged me since I got it. (not valid in City Zoos, the continents of Asia or Africa)

I like the one with the slat wall with pieces sawed out

Some deterrent

Acosta: Ah-HA see there are no illegals near this giant steel wall I have video proof!

Liberal Central Command: (face palm)

LOL okay so this Acosta retard goes down to the boarder and films a video next to a steel slat wall, and claims the wall isn't working because there are no illegals around. Thus proving the wall is effective. Now the poor guy is being mocked in social media without mercy. :21::21::21:

CNN’s Jim Acosta mocked for accidentally proving that border walls work
My kids ask me how people can be so stupid. I tell them that if the liberal politicians are that stupid, what does it tell you about those that vote for them.
117556014-stupid-liberal-quotes-joe-biden-now-people-when-say-that-loo-politics-1382448245.jpg f04ddef3c5db4cef6930d9086d1901ce.jpg 1825646025-stupid-liberal-quotes-every-month-that-not-have-economic-rec-politics-1376772207.jpg stupid-liberal-quotes hj.jpg 500 million out of job.jpg

Now that's some psychobabblish funny shyte, I don't care who ya are. Is there anything americans won't shat themselves over?

Some deterrent
No one who supports the wall wants one made from metal slats, moron. We want one that is 1 foot thick prestressed concrete and 30 feet high.

Last edited:

Some deterrent
No one who supports the wall wants one made from metal slats, moron. We want on that is 1 foot thick prestressed concrete and 30 feet high.
You'll still be scared.
Are you afraid to stick your finger in a light socket?
Not anymore, Don is going to wall it off for my "safety".
You weaseled out of answering the question.

Now answer: do you deliberately stick your finger in live light sockets?

Forum List

Back