Acosta Proves Border Wall Works

LOL okay so this Acosta retard goes down to the boarder and films a video next to a steel slat wall, and claims the wall isn't working because there are no illegals around. Thus proving the wall is effective. Now the poor guy is being mocked in social media without mercy. :21::21::21:

CNN’s Jim Acosta mocked for accidentally proving that border walls work

This guy has got to be one of the stupidest morons on the planet. I mean what a fool...
There are plenty of contenders for that awatd

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

sure it's your argument, since a wall can be breached ergo it doesn't work to separate countries. We know, we know.

just like locks on doors can be picked, vaults in banks can be breached and just like doors on houses can be breached, they are all no good. we got it.
Nope, you're assigning views to others again, typical for you.
yep, you got caught in while going to another poster. I deleted my posts.
You're nothing but a phony.
which is far greater than classless like you. you're welcome.
Am I your only "topic"?
I corrected my mistake and then instead of appreciating that I admitted such and deleted the post you posted with classlessness, so for that yeah. I was correcting my error. seems it really wasn't worth it for you.

"The ruthless ideologies and policies of a fascist past are with us once again, and the warning signs can be seen in the emergence of the normalizing discourses of pollution and disposability. As a central element of neoliberalism, the discourse of disposability signals a society in which certain people are viewed as throwaways. Meanwhile the discourse of pollution suggests a mode of dehumanization that enables policies in which people are relegated outside the boundaries of justice and become the driving force for policies of terminal exclusion. These terms represent a merging of neoliberalism and fascist politics.

The utopian visions that support the promise of a radical democracy and prevent the dystopian nightmare of a fascist politics are disappearing in the United States. The viciousness of the Trump administration and the cruelty imposed by neoliberalism mutually inform each other. President Donald Trump’s policies range from stripping food stamps and health care from poor children and caging immigrant children in some god-forsaken prison in Texas to allowing thousands of Puerto Ricans to live for more than a year without electricity, safe water and decent shelter. Such policies are matched by an ongoing, if not relentless, discourse of dehumanization and objectification aimed at those considered disposable.

The deep grammar of violence now shapes all aspects of cultural production and becomes visceral in its ongoing production of domestic terrorism, mass shootings, the mass incarceration of people of color and the war on undocumented immigrants. Not only has it become more gratuitous, random and in some cases trivialized through the monotony of repetition, it also has become the official doctrine of the Trump administration in shaping its domestic and security policies. Trump’s violence has become both promiscuous in its reach and emboldening in its nod to right-wing extremist groups. The mix of white nationalism and expansion of policies that benefit the rich, big corporations and the financial elite are increasingly legitimated and normalized in a new political formation that I have called neoliberal fascism. This new historical conjuncture emerges through a fusion of discredited eugenicist discourses (e.g., Trump’s notion that you have to be born with the right genes) and a rebooted melange of mythic notions of meritocracy (objective measures of individual quality), scientific racism (pseudo-science that supports racial hierarchies), Horatio Alger fables (anyone can work hard and become rich and successful), and a sheer contempt for the “losers” who are viewed as alien to a white public sphere supported by Trump and his minions.

The dual logics of pollution and disposability have become central to a punishing state that both legitimates the denigration of human life and too often unleashes state violence upon immigrants, people of color, poor people, and anyone else considered a threat to the belief that the public sphere is exclusively for whites. Under the Trump administration, the discourse of pollution is increasingly visible when applied to undocumented immigrants or those marginalized by ethnicity and race, who those in power place in the same categories as contaminants and toxins. At the same time, those individuals considered disposable often meet a more violent end. This is clearly visible in the ongoing criminalization of immigrant children on the southern border who are forcibly separated from their parents and deposited in child migrant detention centers largely run by for-profit businesses that are making close to a billion dollars in profits. Some children have died while in these internment centers. The logic of disposability also fuels throughout the United States the modeling of public schools after armed camps, and the targeting of poor Black and Brown youth as objects of control and harassment by the criminal justice system, particularly through the expansion of the school-to-prison pipeline.

Obsessed with race, Donald Trump has weaponized and racialized the culture wars by using racially charged language to legitimate white supremacist ideologies and pit his supporters against protesting Black athletes, undocumented Latino immigrants, dark-skinned immigrants, and other people of color whom he routinely insults and punishes through race-based policies. Trump has claimed that “laziness is a trait in blacks,” according to one of his former employees, and he has called for “a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States.” Meanwhile, he stated in December 2015 that a judge hearing a case about Trump University was “biased” because of the judge’s Mexican heritage.” These comments are a small sampling of Trump’s racist remarks."
Trump’s Racist Language of Pollution Drives His Brand of Fascism

Arrests For Illegal Border Crossings Hit 46-Year Low
December 5, 201711:10 AM ET
what is your point exactly?

Over your head, obviously. Not for you.
you didn't write anything all quoted material. Not sure what you want us to do with it. the number of crossings isn't zero. As i pointed out once. you keep posting it, so there must be some other point you were attempting to make. what is it? you're not good at this message board stuff.

Can't accept someone realizing that posts were in error. classless btw. nor can you explain your position.

Like I say, I've given up on you in term of attempting discussion or conversation, other posters can choose to read the material or not, you always choose not to. Case in point, I've never posted the first article with the quoted paragraphs and you're just making shit up again.

And I have no further time to mess with you at the moment. Run along and find another babysitter.

"The ruthless ideologies and policies of a fascist past are with us once again, and the warning signs can be seen in the emergence of the normalizing discourses of pollution and disposability. As a central element of neoliberalism, the discourse of disposability signals a society in which certain people are viewed as throwaways. Meanwhile the discourse of pollution suggests a mode of dehumanization that enables policies in which people are relegated outside the boundaries of justice and become the driving force for policies of terminal exclusion. These terms represent a merging of neoliberalism and fascist politics.

The utopian visions that support the promise of a radical democracy and prevent the dystopian nightmare of a fascist politics are disappearing in the United States. The viciousness of the Trump administration and the cruelty imposed by neoliberalism mutually inform each other. President Donald Trump’s policies range from stripping food stamps and health care from poor children and caging immigrant children in some god-forsaken prison in Texas to allowing thousands of Puerto Ricans to live for more than a year without electricity, safe water and decent shelter. Such policies are matched by an ongoing, if not relentless, discourse of dehumanization and objectification aimed at those considered disposable.

The deep grammar of violence now shapes all aspects of cultural production and becomes visceral in its ongoing production of domestic terrorism, mass shootings, the mass incarceration of people of color and the war on undocumented immigrants. Not only has it become more gratuitous, random and in some cases trivialized through the monotony of repetition, it also has become the official doctrine of the Trump administration in shaping its domestic and security policies. Trump’s violence has become both promiscuous in its reach and emboldening in its nod to right-wing extremist groups. The mix of white nationalism and expansion of policies that benefit the rich, big corporations and the financial elite are increasingly legitimated and normalized in a new political formation that I have called neoliberal fascism. This new historical conjuncture emerges through a fusion of discredited eugenicist discourses (e.g., Trump’s notion that you have to be born with the right genes) and a rebooted melange of mythic notions of meritocracy (objective measures of individual quality), scientific racism (pseudo-science that supports racial hierarchies), Horatio Alger fables (anyone can work hard and become rich and successful), and a sheer contempt for the “losers” who are viewed as alien to a white public sphere supported by Trump and his minions.

The dual logics of pollution and disposability have become central to a punishing state that both legitimates the denigration of human life and too often unleashes state violence upon immigrants, people of color, poor people, and anyone else considered a threat to the belief that the public sphere is exclusively for whites. Under the Trump administration, the discourse of pollution is increasingly visible when applied to undocumented immigrants or those marginalized by ethnicity and race, who those in power place in the same categories as contaminants and toxins. At the same time, those individuals considered disposable often meet a more violent end. This is clearly visible in the ongoing criminalization of immigrant children on the southern border who are forcibly separated from their parents and deposited in child migrant detention centers largely run by for-profit businesses that are making close to a billion dollars in profits. Some children have died while in these internment centers. The logic of disposability also fuels throughout the United States the modeling of public schools after armed camps, and the targeting of poor Black and Brown youth as objects of control and harassment by the criminal justice system, particularly through the expansion of the school-to-prison pipeline.

Obsessed with race, Donald Trump has weaponized and racialized the culture wars by using racially charged language to legitimate white supremacist ideologies and pit his supporters against protesting Black athletes, undocumented Latino immigrants, dark-skinned immigrants, and other people of color whom he routinely insults and punishes through race-based policies. Trump has claimed that “laziness is a trait in blacks,” according to one of his former employees, and he has called for “a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States.” Meanwhile, he stated in December 2015 that a judge hearing a case about Trump University was “biased” because of the judge’s Mexican heritage.” These comments are a small sampling of Trump’s racist remarks."

you didn't write anything all quoted material. Not sure what you want us to do with it. the number of crossings isn't zero. As i pointed out once. you keep posting it, so there must be some other point you were attempting to make. what is it? you're not good at this message board stuff.

Can't accept someone realizing that posts were in error. classless btw. nor can you explain your position.

Like I say, I've given up on you in term of attempting discussion or conversation, other posters can choose to read the material or not, you always choose not to.

And I have no further time to mess with you at the moment. Run along and find another babysitter.
just remember to keep the doors locked at night.

LOL okay so this Acosta retard goes down to the boarder and films a video next to a steel slat wall, and claims the wall isn't working because there are no illegals around. Thus proving the wall is effective. Now the poor guy is being mocked in social media without mercy. :21::21::21:

This guy has got to be one of the stupidest morons on the planet. I mean what a fool...
There are plenty of contenders for that awatd

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
You're our top awatd widder.

Like I say, I've given up on you in term of attempting discussion or conversation, other posters can choose to read the material or not, you always choose not to.

just remember to keep the doors locked at night.

Locked up tighter than your mind?

Israel is an apartheid police state and that's the power structures plan for america, the wall is part of the vision. Have you forgotten about big all intrusive govt?

• Israeli arms sales to Europe grew from $724M in 2014 to $1.63B in 2015
  • Although the size of New Jersey Israel is one of the top 10 arms dealing nations in the world
  • Israel produces 60% of all drones worldwide and sells to over 50 countries, at times selling to both sides of a given conflict, and Israel fueled the drones arms race between India and Pakistan
Palestine is an open air weapons testing and crowd control laboratory with Palestinians being used in the development phase; Gaza is a lab of mass destruction. US super bunker busters were supplied to the Israelis in 2014 and investors stock shot up; war is just business after all.

The “War in Terror” has been a boon to the industry, you’ve seen what amounts to advertisement in every “news” outlet, we are being whipped up into a frenzy once again. The industry also pioneers crowd control research on the Palestinians, and Israel is involved in the training of American forces and law enforcement. We see this in the militarization of our own police departments, Ferguson was but one example of how our system is prepping to Palestinianize our own population, and in fact Ferguson now has Israeli developed/sold skunk spray post the Ferguson events, although no incidents have yet been reported of use on American streets. It’s pretty clear that the Israeli occupation style power structure is moving toward the same in America; a warehousing of the poor in a post industrial age with diminishing living wage jobs and privatized for profit prisons complete with a return to convict leasing.

Much of the security monitoring and mass surveillance technologies are also produced in Israel and sold across the globe. “Targeted assassination” was invented in Israel, which Obama was quite fond of. Abu Ghraib torture methods? Israel.

The US and Israel are not allies. The US and Israeli arms dealers are allies, and war is the business they are both in. We are all collateral damage.
Bullshit. The Pals are pawns for the muslim thugs that run Iran.

We just stood by muslim thugs who liquified a journalist and routinely hold public square beheadings. We have no aversion to muslim thugs and we support 3/4's of the world's dictatorships. You can regurgitate the mantra if you like, but no, don't buy it, and as I say, now the Israelis are helping your govt control you, we the people. You are to to become Palestinianized on american soil. Watch. 20-30 years from now american will be a full on police state. Just do what you're doing, incrementalism takes a while. Please, please wall us in, we're so afraid.
Nice propaganda. So when you lock your doors at night, it's to lock you in?

You're claiming we didn't just stand by muslim thugs who liquified a journalist and routinely hold public square beheadings? You're claiming that we have not partnered with muslim thugs like Osama, al Qaida, al Nusra, ISIS? You're claiming we do not support 3/4's of the world's dictatorships?

Well, anyone can read up on all of that if they're interested.
wasn't our business. not our citizen, not our country. funny you care more about that saudi corpse than you do for the american cop shot and killed by an illegal in our country. we understand muslim lover.
Of course he cares more about the journalist because the cop being killed reveals the Democrat corruption

/----/ We can believe libtards with their agenda or the professionals who guard our borders 24/7/365:
Border Patrol Official in South Texas: 96% of Our Migrant Traffic Occurs Where There's No Fencing
Acting Chief of the Rio Grande Valley Sector Raul Ortiz, who met with President Trump Thursday, told Hegseth that his agents patrol a western and eastern corridor in South Texas. Ortiz said the western side accounts for 96 percent of foot traffic, since there is no fencing.

On the eastern side, fencing exists and only 4 percent of traffic occurs there, he explained. Ortiz said the eastern side was the busiest area in the country for illegal crossings in the 1990s, before fencing was added.

/----/ We can believe libtards with their agenda or the professionals who guard our borders 24/7/365:
Border Patrol Official in South Texas: 96% of Our Migrant Traffic Occurs Where There's No Fencing
Acting Chief of the Rio Grande Valley Sector Raul Ortiz, who met with President Trump Thursday, told Hegseth that his agents patrol a western and eastern corridor in South Texas. Ortiz said the western side accounts for 96 percent of foot traffic, since there is no fencing.

On the eastern side, fencing exists and only 4 percent of traffic occurs there, he explained. Ortiz said the eastern side was the busiest area in the country for illegal crossings in the 1990s, before fencing was added.
well now we know why it was ignored by the dems.

In this video you'll see how they torch through the steel wall.

So I think the joke is on you--:auiqs.jpg:

they use dynamite on bank vaults, do we stop making those then?

These stupid shit Dem's and their deflections. I have a dead bolt on the front door of my house, it won't stop a chainsaw that's how utterly stupid these liberals are.

And a wall won't stop illegals.

These stupid shit Dem's and their deflections. I have a dead bolt on the front door of my house, it won't stop a chainsaw that's how utterly stupid these liberals are.

looks like three dudes. I thought it was women and children coming in? which is it? show me the women and children climbing.

Why are people coming after you with chainsaws?

Are you trying to win the dumbest person on the internet award?
Don't be silly, that would be arrogant on my part. How can I compete with this type of thing?

Partisanshitheads win hands down.

Here's you

Dumb-Blonde.jpg

And here's you

61a8dd7dd2867921533fd994825a4a03.jpg

Why are people coming after you with chainsaws?

Are you trying to win the dumbest person on the internet award?
Don't be silly, that would be arrogant on my part. How can I compete with this type of thing?

Partisanshitheads win hands down.

Here's you

Dumb-Blonde.jpg

And here's you

61a8dd7dd2867921533fd994825a4a03.jpg
2014 obammy called the border a crisis. nothing's changed. how is it that it isn't today? please, rationally hold a discussion. explain it? are you one of those that ignores historical comments like crying chuck and nancy?

looks like three dudes. I thought it was women and children coming in? which is it? show me the women and children climbing.

OK I will. here we see a woman with a couple of kids on the fence, by the way it is Bush's steel barrier,

AP_18119663322997_c0-139-5181-3159_s885x516.jpg

This is GW's 700 mile barrier. Note that all they did was drag up some yard fencing to make this one easy to get over. They also sell ropes in Mexico, just boost one up and over, throw a rope over it and with the leverage of the barrier you can bring a 100 people up and over within an one hour.

illegals-climb-border-wall-getty-640x480.jpg

Another one getting some help getting over, then throw a rope over and WALLAH

And more girls.

article-1348406-0CD20215000005DC-24_468x369.jpg

So which is why we're sick and tired of paying for walls & fences because every dam one of them has been compromised. Texas Republican congressman Hurd, who's district is 840 miles of the border wants to go with High tech to secure the border. Which would be much more effective and efficient at stopping illegal immigration. And Trump is saying NO to that.
Hurd Out with Plans for "High Tech" Border Wall | KTSA
Will Trump settle for a high-tech SMART Wall? Congress is hoping so. - diginomica government

Something that can be seen CAN and will ALWAYS be compromised, something that can't be seen won't even be attempted.

For more pictures of illegals getting over current fences and walls just click this link
pictures of illegals climbing border fences - Yahoo Image Search Results

Last edited:

OK I will. here we see a woman with a couple of kids on the fence, by the way it is Bush's steel barrier,

This is GW's 700 mile barrier. Note that all they did was drag up some yard fencing to make this one easy to get over. They also sell ropes in Mexico, just boost one up and over, throw a rope over it and with the leverage of the barrier you can bring a 100 people up and over within an one hour.

And more girls.

So which is why we're sick and tired of paying for walls & fences because every dam one of them has been compromised. Texas Republican congressman Hurd, who's district is 840 miles of the border wants to go with High tech to secure the border. Which would be much more effective and efficient at stopping illegal immigration. And Trump is saying NO to that.
Will Trump settle for a high-tech SMART Wall? Congress is hoping so. - diginomica government

Something that can be seen CAN and will ALWAYS be compromised, something that can't be seen won't even be attempted.

For more pictures just click this link

still no children.

And more girls.

For more pictures of illegals getting over current fences and walls just click this link

Very true

With a slat fence, just throw a rope over and pull the end back through the slats
Tie a loop through one end and the others can just pull you up
Pull the loop through the other side and they can lower you back down

And more girls.

Very true

With a slat fence, just throw a rope over and pull the end back through the slats
Tie a loop through one end and the others can just pull you up
Pull the loop through the other side and they can lower you back down

Meanwhile, the border patrol arrives in 2 minutes.

that is your argument, because a wall can be breached it is therefore no good to keep others out.

All the fences in backyards to keep the animals in, you say don't work.

Well a wall is like a door on a house, the lock is used to keep the public out for protection. You must think it is to keep you in?

And a lock can be breached, ergo, it doesn't work, so you should just remove it. your logic.

No darling, not "my" argument, that is merely the only argument you have what you consider to be a rebuttal for. Wouldn't you be happier running along and finding a poster who was making those arguments?
sure it's your argument, since a wall can be breached ergo it doesn't work to separate countries. We know, we know.

just like locks on doors can be picked, vaults in banks can be breached and just like on doors on houses can be breached, they are all no good. we got it.

I'll wait while you go find that post, k?

Go find a post where I state walls can be breached.

Go find a post where I state vaults in banks can be breached.

Go find a post where I state doors on houses can be breached.

You're simply lying.

Sad.
deleted the posts. The locks part was for you for you just saying walls don't work.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha, sure son, sure, because you matter and all. You are a phony and a liar sir, good day.
Irony!

Forum List

Back