Michael Cohen to testify publicly before House Oversight Committee

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
WASHINGTON — Michael Cohen, former lawyer to President Donald Trump, has agreed to testify publicly before Congress early next month before he goes to prison.

Cohen said in a statement on Thursday that he agreed to appear before the House Oversight Committee on Feb. 7 "in furtherance of my commitment to cooperate and provide the American people with answers."

"I look forward to having the privilege of being afforded a platform with which to give a full and credible account of the events which have transpired," he added.

More: Michael Cohen to testify publicly before Congress in February

He finally gets his wish to testify publicly. What will we learn? What do you think?

Last edited:
He finally gets his wish to testify publicly. What will we learn? What do you think?
We will learn nothing...the dude has been singing for months...what else can he provide?...
Just another thread of hope and wishes by a sore loser.....

WASHINGTON — Michael Cohen, former lawyer to President Donald Trump, has agreed to testify publicly before Congress early next month before he goes to prison.

Cohen said in a statement on Thursday that he agreed to appear before the House Oversight Committee on Feb. 7 "in furtherance of my commitment to cooperate and provide the American people with answers."

"I look forward to having the privilege of being afforded a platform with which to give a full and credible account of the events which have transpired," he added.

Probably that Drumpf is a cross dresser that likes to whip his wife.

Cohen has agreed to testify publicly before Congtess on live TV on Feb. 7!!:dance:

I don't think he will be able to say much because he is bound by attorney-client confidentiality. Trump can stop him from saying anything.

It's about time we got to see some open public hearings and testimony. I imagine they've got them lined up, one right after the other.

It shouldn't be long before Senate Republicans will start begging Pelosi to start impeachment proceedings.

There's no place for Trump to hide now, and the rodeo clowns in the house are gone.

Cohen has agreed to testify publicly before Congtess on live TV on Feb. 7!!:dance:
Why? What is he going to talk about? I thought we knew what he and his boss had done. Isn't he going to prison for it?

Does anyone else find it curious that Michael Cohen is the first one to publicly testify before the new democratically-controlled House?

So we get to watch liars testify in front of Congress on TV. What a fucking joke. The Judge in the case already is on record stating all these crooks will "compose" to get their ass off the hook.

Speaking of liars. When is that lying ass McCabe going to be prosecuted?

So we get to watch liars testify in front of Congress on TV. What a fucking joke. The Judge in the case already is on record stating all these crooks will "compose" to get their ass off the hook.

Speaking of liars. When is that lying ass McCabe going to be prosecuted?

Yeah, everyone lies but Trump. Funny...

I don't think he will be able to say much because he is bound by attorney-client confidentiality. Trump can stop him from saying anything.
Wrong Bubba

The Crime-Fraud Exception to the Attorney-Client Privilege

Committee chairman Rep. Elijah E. Cummings (D-Md.) in a statement on Thursday thanked Cohen for agreeing to testify amid special counsel Robert Mueller’s ongoing investigation.

“I want to make clear that we have no interest in inappropriately interfering with any ongoing criminal investigations, and to that end, we are in the process of consulting with Special Counsel Mueller’s office,” Cummings said. “The Committee will announce additional information in the coming weeks.”

Michael Cohen To Testify Publicly Before Congress About Work As Trump's Lawyer

Committee chairman Rep. Elijah E. Cummings (D-Md.) will finally be unrestricted by Republicans - except consulting with Special Counsel Mueller’s office to prevent interfering with any ongoing criminal investigations.

I think Trump had better declare a State of Emergency!

Forum List

Back