Accepting the results of the election...

As you far left drones keep proving that you will not accept any election if you loose!
Yep. Many said Bush was not their president. And some still claim Florida was stolen or handed over by the evil Supremes.

The lefties are hypocrites.

Were they saying this months ahead of the election - that it was rigged - that they might not accept the results?

I have never seen words like that or attempts to undermine the entire process from any candidate before - not from the right, not from the left. This isn't a left vs right issue.
I've never seen the question asked before. Did it bother you that Gore held us up for two months after the election? My guess is no.

The left is running on faux outrage because it's the only way they can make their candidate look better.

If Gore had not accepted the results of the courts I would have been bothered. If Gore had preceded the election with this kind of rhetoric I would have been as worried then as I am now. If he encouraged violence in anticipation of losing - even worse.

Can you move beyond left/right or partisanship and see the issue for what it is? Transpose Hillary and Donald. What if it were Hillary iterating that rhetoric?
I see nothing wrong with it. The problem is that you are a hyper partisan and can't see it. The libs did not accept the Florida count. The libs STOLE the gubernatorial election here because they didn't accept the count. Or the recount. So they tossed in illegal ballots and the Republicans rolled over for them.

If Trump wins, few on the Left will accept it. In fact, some think the Left will take extreme measures to invalidate a Trump win.

You must remember this age old truism. Whatever the Left accuses their opponents of, they are guilty of.

If Trump wins, always possible - I would accept it. I would be utterly disgusted at the electorate, I would truly fear for our country's future and pray that Congress can keep him in check (since Trump doesn't seem to realize that the POTUS is not synominous with CEO) and I would count down the years, months and days to the next election.

I would NOT say it was rigged. I would NOT encourage violence. What's more - I haven't seen Clinton encouraging violence if she doesn't win.

Nah, she's just encouraging violence to win.

Fact-Check: Yes, the Hillary Clinton Campaign Used Activists to Disrupt Trump Rallies - Breitbart
Actual quote: It would be ridiculous to cheat like that, lets say we put people on a bus to go vote in another state, under what names could they vote? It would never work

Veritas plays: lets say we put people on a bus to vote in another state

Breitbart headline: Dems ship voters in from other states

This is rdean's post from another thread this a.m. Informative, huh? Instead of just calling rdean a name, check it out and see if the stuff you're believing is true.

Trump is by nature, a birther

He honestly believes that Obama was born in Kenya, that Ted Cruz's father killed JFK, that Hillary killed Vince Foster
He is a conspiracy theorist at heart. He believes that nothing happens by chance. That there are evil forces behind everything

No matter how badly he is defeated, no matter how much evidence is presented that it was an honest election

Trump will believe he was cheated until the day he dies

One of the fundamental pillars of our democratic system accepting the results of an election, and the peaceful transition of power.

This is the first election where both could be fundamentally threatened by pre-election rhetoric and inflammatory statements.

Folks are now bringing up Al Gore, in his election against Bush as if it were somehow equivalent. But is it?

The Florida vote was extremely close - close enough to demand a recount which was within a candidates legal rights. When it was finally decided, by the courts - Gore graciously and completely accepted the outcome. There was no talk about "rigged" elections from Mr. Gore.

But the fundamental difference is this: all this occurred AFTER the election and Gore accepted the court's verdict.

There was no pre-election claims (whenever the polls dropped) about rigged elections, about his crooked opponent rigging things, etc. undermining the very electoral process in this country. This is a first from a presidential candidate, and it's dangerous because he flirts with it and encourages his supporters with it. They can't possibly lose - because it's "rigged".

I hated that Bush won - not once, but twice - felt like doomsday. But we survived as a country (and for those who hate Obama - we'll still survive as a country).

I'm horrified that supporters of Trump, encouraged BY Trump's rhetoric are saying these things...

Trump’s supporters talk rebellion, assassination at his rallies - The Boston Globe
And if Trump doesn’t win, some are even openly talking about violent rebellion and assassination, as fantastical and unhinged as that may seem.

“If she’s in office, I hope we can start a coup. She should be in prison or shot. That’s how I feel about it,” Dan Bowman, a 50-year-old contractor, said of Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee. “We’re going to have a revolution and take them out of office if that’s what it takes. There’s going to be a lot of bloodshed. But that’s what it’s going to take. . . . I would do whatever I can for my country.”

He then placed a Trump mask on his face and posed for pictures.

Trump’s campaign has taken a sharp turn toward such dark warnings in recent days. He says he is a victim of conspiracies, portrays himself as a martyr to the cause of the right wing, and is stoking anger in advance of what may be a defeat on Nov. 8.

Trump has suggested that the Secret Service protecting Clinton should be disarmed and “see what happens to her,” and that “Second Amendment people” could take matters into their own hands if she wins and appoints judges who support gun control. But his campaign disavowed some of the remarks of his supporters on Saturday after this article was posted online.

Trump Supporters Call For Violent Coup If He Loses, Vow To Racially Profile Minority Voters
Steve Webb, a 61-year-old carpenter, told the Globe he plans to heed Trump's call to "watch your precincts" on Election Day.

“I’ll look for . . . well, it’s called racial profiling. Mexicans. Syrians. People who can’t speak American,” he said. “I’m going to go right up behind them. I’ll do everything legally. I want to see if they are accountable. I’m not going to do anything illegal. I’m going to make them a little bit nervous.”

And from: Trump’s supporters talk rebellion, assassination at his rallies - The Boston Globe
Fergus Cullen, former chairman of the New Hampshire GOP, said it was an incredibly important moment in 2000 when Democrat Al Gore gave a speech saying he accepted the results of the Supreme Court decision to award the majority of electoral votes and presidential victory to George W. Bush.

“Had he not done that, or done so halfheartedly, or even suggested that he’d been robbed, or otherwise tried to delegitimize the results, it would have been a huge blow to our democratic process,” Cullen said.

Cullen expects Trump’s warnings about a rigged election to get even uglier in coming weeks, and he fears they will incite violence if Trump loses.

“That’s really scary,” Cullen said, recounting the violence at Trump rallies around the country leading up to the Republican National Convention. “In this country, we’ve always had recriminations after one side loses. But we haven’t had riots. We haven’t had mobs that act out with violence against supporters of the other side.’’

“There’s no telling what his supporters would be willing to do at the slightest encouragement from their candidate,” he said.

You mean except for when al gore tried to steal the election...because he lost his home state, Tennesee and Arkansas.....and couldn't get enough votes in Florida....where he conceded the election to Bush in one phone call...then called back and took back the concession...

You mean like that?

As you far left drones keep proving that you will not accept any election if you loose!
Yep. Many said Bush was not their president. And some still claim Florida was stolen or handed over by the evil Supremes.

The lefties are hypocrites.

Were they saying this months ahead of the election - that it was rigged - that they might not accept the results?
No because they are the ones doing the rigging. See JFK's Chicago votes.

Trump is by nature, a birther

He honestly believes that Obama was born in Kenya, that Ted Cruz's father killed JFK, that Hillary killed Vince Foster
He is a conspiracy theorist at heart. He believes that nothing happens by chance. That there are evil forces behind everything

No matter how badly he is defeated, no matter how much evidence is presented that it was an honest election

Trump will believe he was cheated until the day he dies

So is hilary since she is the one who started the whole thing and sent her minions sydney blumenthal and her campaign manager to push the birther controversy...you mean except for that..right?

If Trump wins, few on the Left will accept it. In fact, some think the Left will take extreme measures to invalidate a Trump win.

You must remember this age old truism. Whatever the Left accuses their opponents of, they are guilty of.

They are already firebombing Republican offices.

I have never seen words like that or attempts to undermine the entire process from any candidate before - not from the right, not from the left. This isn't a left vs right issue.
I've never seen the question asked before. Did it bother you that Gore held us up for two months after the election? My guess is no.

The left is running on faux outrage because it's the only way they can make their candidate look better.

If Gore had not accepted the results of the courts I would have been bothered. If Gore had preceded the election with this kind of rhetoric I would have been as worried then as I am now. If he encouraged violence in anticipation of losing - even worse.

Can you move beyond left/right or partisanship and see the issue for what it is? Transpose Hillary and Donald. What if it were Hillary iterating that rhetoric?
I see nothing wrong with it. The problem is that you are a hyper partisan and can't see it. The libs did not accept the Florida count. The libs STOLE the gubernatorial election here because they didn't accept the count. Or the recount. So they tossed in illegal ballots and the Republicans rolled over for them.

Wow. Talk about hyper partisan.

If Trump wins, always possible - I would accept it. I would be utterly disgusted at the electorate, I would truly fear for our country's future and pray that Congress can keep him in check (since Trump doesn't seem to realize that the POTUS is not synominous with CEO) and I would count down the years, months and days to the next election.

I would NOT say it was rigged. I would NOT encourage violence. What's more - I haven't seen Clinton encouraging violence if she doesn't win.

Nah, she's just encouraging violence to win.

Fact-Check: Yes, the Hillary Clinton Campaign Used Activists to Disrupt Trump Rallies - Breitbart
Actual quote: It would be ridiculous to cheat like that, lets say we put people on a bus to go vote in another state, under what names could they vote? It would never work

Veritas plays: lets say we put people on a bus to vote in another state

Breitbart headline: Dems ship voters in from other states

This is rdean's post from another thread this a.m. Informative, huh? Instead of just calling rdean a name, check it out and see if the stuff you're believing is true.

You're another shill and wouldn't recognize a fact if a sack of them hit you in the head.

You loons and your attacking sources then quoting loon sites like Snopes are sad

Actually - one Republican office was firebombed and no one has been arrested (correct?) - you don't even know who did it.

Wow. Talk about hyper partisan.
Wow. What denial. It's what happened.

What results are we talking about? The results reported by the media?
That's the problem in this country, even those that despise the media are willing to accept what's reported.

I asked this on another thread, no answers.

When is the President officially elected?
When the Electoral College meets, on December 19.

Oh November is going to be fun!

I hope Donald Trump does not accept the election result and armed rebellion happens because I will finally get to say these nutters have lost it...

Now with that written it is my opinion when the election is done Donald Trump will accept his loss ( if he loses ) but some of his supporters will not and will carry hatred and anger for the next four years...

I doubt any violence happens and all those screaming for revolution will just be keyboard warriors for the next four years...

The only violent people are the democrats who have been caught on video stating they have sent people to commit violence at Trump rallies.....bob craemer, the husband of jan shakowski an Illinois Representative admitted it.....he stated he knows hilary and her staff know about the operations, they funnel money to the Democrat National Committte who funneled it to him and his group....and that he got direct orders from the DNC Director of Special Events......

Those are the violent ones...not to forget the actual assassination attempt on Trump, the Trump supporter shot by hilary supporters, the Trump supporters attacked, beaten and spit on by hilary supporters....

and bob craemer states that when he needed professional, violent thugs, he would contact the Democrat National Committee and they would connect him with the local AFL-CIO to get trained union thugs to help him.....

it is all on fucking video.....

you are pretty stupid....

I am laughing at the babbling heads whining about Trumps statement being unamerican etc. Yep. Its unamerican to CHEAT to win as well. Don't see no whining about that from the left! Don't cheat and you have no reason to have results called into question. Simple as that. I am with Donald 100%!

Cheating how ?! More imagination by the right wing tinfoil hats.

Trumps words are dangerous because he's going to get the whackos all in a tizzy when he loses .

The democrats were caught on video doing exactly that....bob craemer and his buddy foval and the other minion were on video...stating how they commit massive voter fraud, how they do it, which states they do it in and how they use illegal aliens to do it as well.....

moron....

One of the fundamental pillars of our democratic system accepting the results of an election, and the peaceful transition of power.

This is the first election where both could be fundamentally threatened by pre-election rhetoric and inflammatory statements.

Folks are now bringing up Al Gore, in his election against Bush as if it were somehow equivalent. But is it?

The Florida vote was extremely close - close enough to demand a recount which was within a candidates legal rights. When it was finally decided, by the courts - Gore graciously and completely accepted the outcome. There was no talk about "rigged" elections from Mr. Gore.

But the fundamental difference is this: all this occurred AFTER the election and Gore accepted the court's verdict.

There was no pre-election claims (whenever the polls dropped) about rigged elections, about his crooked opponent rigging things, etc. undermining the very electoral process in this country. This is a first from a presidential candidate, and it's dangerous because he flirts with it and encourages his supporters with it. They can't possibly lose - because it's "rigged".

I hated that Bush won - not once, but twice - felt like doomsday. But we survived as a country (and for those who hate Obama - we'll still survive as a country).

I'm horrified that supporters of Trump, encouraged BY Trump's rhetoric are saying these things...

Trump’s supporters talk rebellion, assassination at his rallies - The Boston Globe
And if Trump doesn’t win, some are even openly talking about violent rebellion and assassination, as fantastical and unhinged as that may seem.

“If she’s in office, I hope we can start a coup. She should be in prison or shot. That’s how I feel about it,” Dan Bowman, a 50-year-old contractor, said of Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee. “We’re going to have a revolution and take them out of office if that’s what it takes. There’s going to be a lot of bloodshed. But that’s what it’s going to take. . . . I would do whatever I can for my country.”

He then placed a Trump mask on his face and posed for pictures.

Trump’s campaign has taken a sharp turn toward such dark warnings in recent days. He says he is a victim of conspiracies, portrays himself as a martyr to the cause of the right wing, and is stoking anger in advance of what may be a defeat on Nov. 8.

Trump has suggested that the Secret Service protecting Clinton should be disarmed and “see what happens to her,” and that “Second Amendment people” could take matters into their own hands if she wins and appoints judges who support gun control. But his campaign disavowed some of the remarks of his supporters on Saturday after this article was posted online.

Trump Supporters Call For Violent Coup If He Loses, Vow To Racially Profile Minority Voters
Steve Webb, a 61-year-old carpenter, told the Globe he plans to heed Trump's call to "watch your precincts" on Election Day.

“I’ll look for . . . well, it’s called racial profiling. Mexicans. Syrians. People who can’t speak American,” he said. “I’m going to go right up behind them. I’ll do everything legally. I want to see if they are accountable. I’m not going to do anything illegal. I’m going to make them a little bit nervous.”

And from: Trump’s supporters talk rebellion, assassination at his rallies - The Boston Globe
Fergus Cullen, former chairman of the New Hampshire GOP, said it was an incredibly important moment in 2000 when Democrat Al Gore gave a speech saying he accepted the results of the Supreme Court decision to award the majority of electoral votes and presidential victory to George W. Bush.

“Had he not done that, or done so halfheartedly, or even suggested that he’d been robbed, or otherwise tried to delegitimize the results, it would have been a huge blow to our democratic process,” Cullen said.

Cullen expects Trump’s warnings about a rigged election to get even uglier in coming weeks, and he fears they will incite violence if Trump loses.

“That’s really scary,” Cullen said, recounting the violence at Trump rallies around the country leading up to the Republican National Convention. “In this country, we’ve always had recriminations after one side loses. But we haven’t had riots. We haven’t had mobs that act out with violence against supporters of the other side.’’

“There’s no telling what his supporters would be willing to do at the slightest encouragement from their candidate,” he said.

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously when you call Coyote a far left drone?
There should be a DSM diagnosis for Trump supporters, I swear.

I am laughing at the babbling heads whining about Trumps statement being unamerican etc. Yep. Its unamerican to CHEAT to win as well. Don't see no whining about that from the left! Don't cheat and you have no reason to have results called into question. Simple as that. I am with Donald 100%!

Cheating how ?! More imagination by the right wing tinfoil hats.

Trumps words are dangerous because he's going to get the whackos all in a tizzy when he loses .

The democrats were caught on video doing exactly that....bob craemer and his buddy foval and the other minion were on video...stating how they commit massive voter fraud, how they do it, which states they do it in and how they use illegal aliens to do it as well.....

moron....

They were huh? Pardon me for being quite skeptical here...since we're talking O'Keefe with a penchant for creative editing.

Actually - one Republican office was firebombed and no one has been arrested (correct?) - you don't even know who did it.
And another had a bomb threat called in,and another had bricks thrown through the windows,and another was burglarized...

Oh November is going to be fun!

I hope Donald Trump does not accept the election result and armed rebellion happens because I will finally get to say these nutters have lost it...

Now with that written it is my opinion when the election is done Donald Trump will accept his loss ( if he loses ) but some of his supporters will not and will carry hatred and anger for the next four years...

I doubt any violence happens and all those screaming for revolution will just be keyboard warriors for the next four years...

The only violent people are the democrats who have been caught on video stating they have sent people to commit violence at Trump rallies.....bob craemer, the husband of jan shakowski an Illinois Representative admitted it.....he stated he knows hilary and her staff know about the operations, they funnel money to the Democrat National Committte who funneled it to him and his group....and that he got direct orders from the DNC Director of Special Events......

Those are the violent ones...not to forget the actual assassination attempt on Trump, the Trump supporter shot by hilary supporters, the Trump supporters attacked, beaten and spit on by hilary supporters....

and bob craemer states that when he needed professional, violent thugs, he would contact the Democrat National Committee and they would connect him with the local AFL-CIO to get trained union thugs to help him.....

it is all on fucking video.....

you are pretty stupid....

Do you need a list of violence committed by Trump supporters including those caught on video to complete your collection?

Forum List

Back