Absurd = Amount of failed climate predictions!!!

If whatever you're continually babbling about is "failed" ---- how come you feel the need to put up five new threads about it every week?
Simple answer..

The Alarmist morons keep lying and putting up 20 threads scare mongering people. These fools must be show as the liars and charlatans they are so that the Low Information Voter can have half a chance at making an informed vote.. It's the reason I write things in our local papers as well. Informing the masses of the lies these fools are touting..

I think his desperation speaks for itself. If the barrage of emotional-basket-case emoticons wasn't clue enough. Just pointing out the obvious.

The only people who are desperate are the AGW faithful. Look up the definition of propaganda, and then look at the barrage of stories about all the bad stuff that might happen if the world warms. There is no science being reported. No, it's a litany of woe and what might happens, based on nothing but demonstrably bad computer models.

I hate to tell you Pogo, but that's not science. That's pure hysteria and that is religion baby. They are talking about morality. Science doesn't give a poo about morality. It cares about facts. You beat on the religious nutters for ignoring science and embracing creationism but you follow the EXACT SAME PATH when it comes to global warming.

Wake the hell up!

Yuh huh.
Link to my posts on either creationism or on global warming then?

I'll wait.

Link to what pray tell? You haven't addressed my post.

Walleyes, the AGU conferance is going on at present. I thought you were going to be there to present evidence that would blow all of the people there out of the water on AGW.

AGU Fall 2014 Meeting San Francisco 15 19 Dec 2014 AGU

Well, there will be videos from that meeting for the public. I will present some of them here. Real scientists presenting real evidence on the subjects of their interest.

It's funny how you, who claim to be going back to university don't seem to understand how the AGU works. I posted an invitation to present that I received a while back....do you remember that one? Regardless, the way they work is if you wish to present something that runs counter to their pre-conceived OPINION.....you don't get to present.

See how that works? What's that called? Anybody? Bueller?....

If your argument was actually "winning" you wouldn't need to be constantly "whining" about it. That's what everybody but you notices.

And the constant insertion of the "gay" video just underscores the paucity of your intellect, let alone any point you think you have.

Grow the fuck up, stop insulting everybody's intelligence and see if you have it in you to make some coherent point sometime in your life.
talk about whining! Holy crap batman, you need a tissue?

Care to take issue with some point in the post, rather than simplistic trolling?
I agree, why don't you post something then? Seems you're trolling Skooks, you show me what is special about your posts?

Mine is what you responded to while making no point. Do you have one? If not, WTF are you doing here?
yeah, correct, it was based on your reply that had nothing in it but complaining. So man up and state what your intentions were in your post? Mine was to show you as a whiny little brat.

If whatever you're continually babbling about is "failed" ---- how come you feel the need to put up five new threads about it every week?
Simple answer..

The Alarmist morons keep lying and putting up 20 threads scare mongering people. These fools must be show as the liars and charlatans they are so that the Low Information Voter can have half a chance at making an informed vote.. It's the reason I write things in our local papers as well. Informing the masses of the lies these fools are touting..

I think his desperation speaks for itself. If the barrage of emotional-basket-case emoticons wasn't clue enough. Just pointing out the obvious.

The only people who are desperate are the AGW faithful. Look up the definition of propaganda, and then look at the barrage of stories about all the bad stuff that might happen if the world warms. There is no science being reported. No, it's a litany of woe and what might happens, based on nothing but demonstrably bad computer models.

I hate to tell you Pogo, but that's not science. That's pure hysteria and that is religion baby. They are talking about morality. Science doesn't give a poo about morality. It cares about facts. You beat on the religious nutters for ignoring science and embracing creationism but you follow the EXACT SAME PATH when it comes to global warming.

Wake the hell up!

Yuh huh.

I'll wait.

he doesn't he posts like a whiny school kid!!!!

It's funny how you, who claim to be going back to university don't seem to understand how the AGU works. I posted an invitation to present that I received a while back....do you remember that one? Regardless, the way they work is if you wish to present something that runs counter to their pre-conceived OPINION.....you don't get to present.

It's called "Sour grapes over having your bad science rightfully rejected."

Originality is just the first requirement for getting published. You didn't meet the first required standard. Throwing together a mishmash from various denier blogs is not original science.

Simple answer..

Wake the hell up!

Yuh huh.

I'll wait.

I addressed your ass-umption strawmen. Which I see have exactly the amount of documentation behind them that I predicted.

Color me surprised.
snore.gif

If your argument was actually "winning" you wouldn't need to be constantly "whining" about it. That's what everybody but you notices.

And the constant insertion of the "gay" video just underscores the paucity of your intellect, let alone any point you think you have.

Grow the fuck up, stop insulting everybody's intelligence and see if you have it in you to make some coherent point sometime in your life.
talk about whining! Holy crap batman, you need a tissue?

Care to take issue with some point in the post, rather than simplistic trolling?
I agree, why don't you post something then? Seems you're trolling Skooks, you show me what is special about your posts?

Mine is what you responded to while making no point. Do you have one? If not, WTF are you doing here?
yeah, correct, it was based on your reply that had nothing in it but complaining. So man up and state what your intentions were in your post? Mine was to show you as a whiny little brat.

So here you reiterate that you have no point, either about the OP directly or my post criticizing his approach.

Thanks but I already established that.

It's called "Sour grapes over having your bad science rightfully rejected."

Originality is just the first requirement for getting published. You didn't meet the first required standard. Throwing together a mishmash from various denier blogs is not original science.

No, it's called censorship. And, as we are seeing, those who resort to unethical behavior eventually pay the price. That's why your cult of anti science hacks is failing.

Simple answer..

Wake the hell up!

Yuh huh.

I'll wait.

I addressed your ass-umption strawmen. Which I see have exactly the amount of documentation behind them that I predicted.

Color me surprised.
snore.gif

We have addressed....and dismissed, with evidence, every assertion you guys have ever made. All you do is go "lalalalalalala" and pretend it didn't happen.

Congrats. You're a three year old.

Color me unsurprised...

No, it's called censorship. And, as we are seeing, those who resort to unethical behavior eventually pay the price. That's why your cult of anti science hacks is failing.

It's SOP for pseudoscience cultists to declare that TheMan is censoring the RealTruth.

So, which blogs did you crib your magnum opus from? I'm going to guess you mixed up "CO2 science" and "WUWT". And to think, they didn't want to publish it. Shocking.

Wake the hell up!

Yuh huh.

I'll wait.

Color me surprised.
snore.gif

We have addressed....and dismissed, with evidence, every assertion you guys have ever made. All you do is go "lalalalalalala" and pretend it didn't happen.

Color me unsurprised...

Shall we simply run this over again since you whiffed the first time?

.... LINK to these "assertions" I've made? Quotes? Screencaps? Anything?

Seems to me going :lalala: at that question is the toddler answer.
Which is what I expected since you're just not honest enough to admit having made it up.

:dig:

It's SOP for pseudoscience cultists to declare that TheMan is censoring the RealTruth.

So, which blogs did you crib your magnum opus from? I'm going to guess you mixed up "CO2 science" and "WUWT". And to think, they didn't want to publish it. Shocking.

It's SOP for idiots to do likewise. I see you get all of your info from that skepticalscience website which is run by a comic book editor. Congrats, you lose....

Wake the hell up!

Yuh huh.

I'll wait.

Color me surprised.
snore.gif

Color me unsurprised...

Which is what I expected since you're just not honest enough to admit having made it up.

Oh please. Now you're just turning into a troll. You've been an ardent supporter of all things AGW since I joined this board.

Yuh huh.

I'll wait.

Color me surprised.
snore.gif

Color me unsurprised...

Oh please. Now you're just turning into a troll. You've been an ardent supporter of all things AGW since I joined this board.

Then it's telling you can't find a single shred of anything to document that innit? Interesting concept of time too, since when I joined you were already here 2½ years.

Lie much?

:eusa_hand:

Color me surprised.
snore.gif

Color me unsurprised...

Then it's telling you can't find a single shred of anything to document that innit? Interesting concept of time too, since when I joined you were already here 2½ years.

Lie much?

No, I don't lie. I make mistakes like thinking you were here before me, but I don't lie. As far as finding the links of your support for the AGW cause, merely look at this thread.

Color me surprised.
snore.gif

Color me unsurprised...

Lie much?

No, I don't lie. I make mistakes like thinking you were here before me, but I don't lie. As far as finding the links of your support for the AGW cause, merely look at this thread.

Take your own advice and look for yourself. I came in to mock the OP for his relentless whining. You could look it up. I haven't said jack squat about "AGW" -- whatever that means.

Face it, once again you came charging in on ass-umptions, and once again it bit you in the ass.

Color me unsurprised...

Lie much?

Take your own advice and look for yourself. I came in to mock the OP for his relentless whining. You could look it up. I haven't said jack squat about "AGW" -- whatever that means.

Face it, once again you came charging in on ass-umptions, and once again it bit you in the ass.

Sure thing buddy....
Post NUMBER TWO, you were so hot to respond!

"If whatever you're continually babbling about is "failed" ---- how come you feel the need to put up five new threads about it every week?"-Pogo

Post number 4

"I think his desperation speaks for itself. If the barrage of emotional-basket-case emoticons wasn't clue enough. Just pointing out the obvious."-Pogo

Instead of attacking the statements you attacked the OP, typical behavior of a devout warmist who will bend over backwards to ignore evidence presented to him and resort to adhoms and personal attacks...

Post number 6

"If your argument was actually "winning" you wouldn't need to be constantly "whining" about it. That's what everybody but you notices.
Grow the fuck up, stop insulting everybody's intelligence and see if you have it in you to make some coherent point sometime in your life."-Pogo

Once again you attack the poster, and IGNORE THE ACTUAL CONTENT OF THE OP! Textbook warmist behavior.

I can go on and on but you will merely ignore it so enjoy your trolldom. You've certainly earned it.

Lie much?

Sure thing buddy....
Post NUMBER TWO, you were so hot to respond!

"If whatever you're continually babbling about is "failed" ---- how come you feel the need to put up five new threads about it every week?"-Pogo

Post number 4

"I think his desperation speaks for itself. If the barrage of emotional-basket-case emoticons wasn't clue enough. Just pointing out the obvious."-Pogo

Instead of attacking the statements you attacked the OP, typical behavior of a devout warmist who will bend over backwards to ignore evidence presented to him and resort to adhoms and personal attacks...

Post number 6

"If your argument was actually "winning" you wouldn't need to be constantly "whining" about it. That's what everybody but you notices.
Grow the fuck up, stop insulting everybody's intelligence and see if you have it in you to make some coherent point sometime in your life."-Pogo

Once again you attack the poster, and IGNORE THE ACTUAL CONTENT OF THE OP! Textbook warmist behavior.

I can go on and on but you will merely ignore it so enjoy your trolldom. You've certainly earned it.

--- which is exactly what I said -- they're ALL about the OP and his tactics, NONE about whatever "AGW" is. You even admit that above.

Which makes you a bald-faced liar.

:asshole:

Last edited:

Color me unsurprised...

Lie much?

Facts do suck for you progressive guys........exploding heads are a bit of a clue!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

s0n........why do you think the science isn't mattering for dick? 20 years of climate alarmism and the diaper doper babies haven't moved the goalposts even a yard!!

Mr Hashacori had to chime in..............

Color me unsurprised...

Lie much?

LOL....mocking me for "relentless whining".....but check this post count of this meathead. :ack-1:Almost 30,000 in just 2 years!!!:wtf:

Forum List

Back