Abortion Stopped In Utah

By the way, the foaming at the mouth drive to create a Godless America is only an invention of the last couple of generations.

Wow ... now you have just crossed into conspiracy nut. :lol: Thanks for the laugh though.

No, it's history. Even the early liberals were, for the most part, spiritual. The civil rights movement owes its ascendance to churches.

By the way, the foaming at the mouth drive to create a Godless America is only an invention of the last couple of generations.

Wow ... now you have just crossed into conspiracy nut. :lol: Thanks for the laugh though.

No, it's history. Even the early liberals were, for the most part, spiritual. The civil rights movement owes its ascendance to churches.

America is no less spiritual, just more religions are now appearing. That's why it's a conspiracy nut issue, you seem to think that because more people are choosing other religions there is some huge conspiracy to bring down your beliefs. Well, guess what, the other religions just really don't care what people believe. Civil Rights movement (including gay rights) is not a religious thing, it's about liberty and freedom ... again.

America is no less spiritual, just more religions are now appearing. That's why it's a conspiracy nut issue, you seem to think that because more people are choosing other religions there is some huge conspiracy to bring down your beliefs. Well, guess what, the other religions just really don't care what people believe. Civil Rights movement (including gay rights) is not a religious thing, it's about liberty and freedom ... again.

Martin Luther King was a man of God, and he was not an advocate of mosexuality, as most black men of God are not.

Father James Groppi was a Catholic priest who fought for fair housing. Do you know who he is? I met him.

Martin Luther King was a man of God, and he was not an advocate of mosexuality, as most black men of God are not.

Father James Groppi was a Catholic priest who fought for fair housing. Do you know who he is? I met him.

Listen to MLK's speech again, without blinders. It was about equality for all. Now, shall we get back on topic or do I need to move all these posts to another thread?

Listen to MLK's speech again, without blinders. It was about equality for all. Now, shall we get back on topic or do I need to move all these posts to another thread?

He gave lots of speeches. To say his faith had nothing to do with his sense of justice is a liberal lie.

The blinders would be you sanitizing his message not to be about God and righteousness.

You're mod and you have nothing left but to take your bat and ball and go home? Fuck. Go play with yourself.

This is on topic. Abortion is a crime against the inalienable rights given to humans by their creator. Rights only other men seek to take away.

He gave lots of speeches. To say his faith had nothing to do with his sense of justice is a liberal lie.

The blinders would be you sanitizing his message not to be about God and righteousness.

You're mod and you have nothing left but to take your bat and ball and go home? Fuck. Go play with yourself.

This is on topic. Abortion is a crime against the inalienable rights given to humans by their creator. Rights only other men seek to take away.

Really? But if it's not a human, then how is it murder? That's the conundrum. Also, you completely missed the logic I posted about why there needs to be clinics and regulation, not making it illegal. There are instances, many, in which abortion is the ONLY option, or both die, would you rather let them both die in such a case?

It has arms and legs and eyes and a brain and a nose and kicks and screams.

And sometimes, it survives a botched abortion, a situation the POTUS believes should be remedied by allowing it to die.

How can something that is not a human die?

Oregon Right to Life - Barack Obama and the Comfort Room

In March 2002, then Illinois State Senator Barack Obama and I engaged in an interesting exchange during my testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee, of which he was a member.
I was speaking in favor of the Illinois Born Alive Infant Protection Act for the second time. It had failed the year before.

The previous year, I had told Obama and the committee of my experience holding a live aborted baby until he died in my capacity as a labor and delivery nurse at Christ Hospital in Oak Lawn, Illinois.

That year, I described Christ Hospital’s Comfort Room, unveiled in December 2000 to counter my public statements that personnel were shelving babies to die in the department’s soiled utility room next to dirty linen, bloody and biohazardous waste, and a urinal: “Four months ago, Christ Hospital unveiled its ‘Comfort Room.’ So now I can no longer say that live aborted babies are left in our soiled utility room to die. We now have this prettily-wallpapered room complete with a First Foto machine, baptismal gowns, a footprinter and baby bracelets, so that we can offer keepsakes to parents of their aborted babies. There is even a nice wooden rocker in the room to rock live aborted babies to death.”I did not mention the Comfort Room when I testified again in 2002. But, Barack Obama remembered.

Of over 4,000 pieces of legislation introduced in the Illinois General Assembly in 2001, Obama apparently recalled my description of Christ Hospital’s Comfort Room. He stated, according to the State Net transcript:

“Ms. Stanek, your initial testimony last year showed your dismay at the lack of regard for human life. I agreed with you last year, and we suggested that there be a Comfort Room or something of that nature be done. The hospital acknowledged that, and changes were made and you are still unimpressed. It sounds to me like you are really not interested in how these fetuses are treated, but rather not providing absolutely any medical care or life to them.”.

Obama had not actually agreed with me the year before. He had agreed with ACLU attorney Colleen Connell that “living is not the same as viability” when he voted against Born Alive in committee and went on to be the sole senator speaking against it on the Senate floor.

And “we” suggested the Comfort Room? I was the one who told him about the Comfort Room four months after the fact, providing photo evidence.

What was going on? Obama hadn’t been coached had he, perhaps by fellow Trinity United Church of Christ member Dr. Jane Fisler-Hoffman, who also happened to sit on the board of Christ Hospital’s parent company, Advocate Health Care?

Or by Rev. Dr. Ozzie Smith, Jr., another Advocate board member and former associate pastor at TUCC under Rev. Jeremiah Wright?

Or by Wright himself, who sat on the board of Christ Hospital’s parent company from 1986 to 1989?

Or by Christ Hospital CEO Carole Schneider, a UCC member?

Or by fellow state Rep. Renee Kosel, a Christ Hospital board member who opposed Born Alive on the House side?

I’d like Senator Obama to tell us whether he received any counsel from any of the aforementioned to oppose Born Alive.

Obama may have thought it impressive to wrap a baby one was killing in a blanket surrounded by silk flowers, rather than leave him naked on a steel sink sideboard, but he was right – I was nonplussed. I responded, “What the hospital did was try to make things look better. What it really is, is that the baby is still dead.”

I didn’t know it then, but I was describing future presidential candidate Barack Obama’s campaign: attempting to repackage liberal extremism to look comforting.

In this case, however, Obama was pleased with a neonatal Soylent Green killing room, taking American liberal extremism to a new level.

It has arms and legs and eyes and a brain and a nose and kicks and screams.

And sometimes, it survives a botched abortion, a situation the POTUS believes should be remedied by allowing it to die.

How can something that is not a human die?

Do you understand the mechanics of cell growth? How an egg becomes an infant? Fetus is a collection of stages, and it does not have any of those things for quite some time. Really, you need to open a book or two now, you clearly have not learned much about this and seem to think that once fertilized ... *poof* a baby.

Why do aborted fetuses that survive need to be wrapped in a warm blanket and someone holding them in a rocking chair in a "comfort room" to die?

You seem to be very passionate with this discussion. But you should take on individual posters one by one as to not confuse us. Not all liberals agree with abortion and some liberals are religious. As far as comfort rooms, they may have them for pets...I have no idea.

Once you accept the premise that humans have the power of death over one group of people, it's a done deal that they will have that power over another, and another and another.

Cancer ridden elderly whose quality of life is not acceptable to other who are living, and are expected to not burden society, and die.

In Oregon, the state will pay for assisted suicide for people for whom it will not pay for cancer drugs.

Pro-abortion web sites don't report on this stuff. It's inconvenient.

Do you deny the "comfort rooms" exist?

Read the article. I posted a link and the text above.

Why not let them die in soiled linen?

I don't read biased sources ... once you figure that out this will go a lot smoother for you. A fetus is incapable of surviving outside the womb, period, any stage beyond that is infant. Even then, abortions beyond zygotes are not normally done, thus the term limit for them. At zygote stage they are just a lump of cells, barely even a parasite. As I said, you need to learn more about human development stages, seriously. Maybe you could form more of an argument if you did.

Forum List

Back