Abortion Stopped In Utah

Listen up liberals: Killing innocents is murder.

Liberals are all for killing unborn babies yet they want to do away with the death penalty for convicted murders.

Abortions are cheaper than raising an unwanted baby.

Life in prison is MUCH cheaper than the death penalty.

Who's the fiscal conservative now?

ROFLMNAO...

Now that is some seriously dilluted reasoning; given that economics does not come into play in the principles of either issue... If one wants to avoid the expense of raising a child they didn't want... don't engage in sexual intercourse until one is ready to do so...

Those convicted of capital crimes are proven to have overtly disregarded the human rights of others... robbing them of the most essential right; their life... such individuals forfeited their own right, to their own life... thus economics is not at issue in the process of executing those individuals. And this without regard to the absurdity of your claim... the execution cost less than a hundred bucks in chemicals and wages for those who handle the execution... the expense is funding the appeals.

Now some of those appeals are worthy of the expense, as there is a fair measure of doubt with regard to the defense they were able to muster... thus doubt in the moral validity of the verdict... in other, if not a certain majority of the cases, such appeals are a joke; as the evidence stands well beyond that of 'reasonable doubt'... Such cases should be expedited to summary execution immediately...

Last edited:
Listen up liberals: Killing innocents is murder.

Liberals are all for killing unborn babies yet they want to do away with the death penalty for convicted murders.

Abortions are cheaper than raising an unwanted baby.

Life in prison is MUCH cheaper than the death penalty.

Who's the fiscal conservative now?

ROFLMNAO...

Now that is some seriously dilluted reasoning; given that economics does not come into play in the principles of either issue... If one wants to avoid the expense of raising a child they didn't want... don't engage in sexual intercourse until one is ready to do so...

Those convicted of capital crimes are proven to have overtly disregarded the human rights of others... robbing them of the most essential right; their life... such individuals forfeited their own right, to their own life... thus economics is not at issue in the process of executing those individuals. And this without regard to the absurdity of your claim... the execution cost less than a hundred bucks in chemicals and wages for those who handle the execution... the expense is funding the appeals.

Now some of those appeals are worthy of the expense, as there is a fair measure of doubt with regard to the defense they were able to muster... thus doubt in the moral validity of the verdict... in other, if not a certain majority of the cases, such appeals are a joke; as the evidence stands well beyond that of 'reasonable doubt'... Such cases should be expedited to summary execution immediately...

Funny how economics comes in to play on every other issue that the GOP wants to stand up against. Sex in the modern world is about a hell of a lot more than just making babies, I don't expect a puritanical winger to understand that though. The bible probably tells you that you can only do it missionary and you're done before the lady ever gets to experience anything close to enjoyment.

You're absolutely right that the expense of execution is in the appeals, but how could we allow anything less? If you want to put a man to death you better be sure he was guilty. Summary execution? Christ!! Talk about wiping your ass with the constitution! Have you ever heard of due process?

Why do liberals want us to make believe they are in favor of fewer abortions? They see nothing wrong with them.

Your god doesn't call the shots anymore.. He's been benched in favor of people with the brains and the RIGHT to make thier own decisions. Unless YOU are the pregnant woman facing that decision...it's none of your damn business.

Why do liberals want us to make believe they are in favor of fewer abortions? They see nothing wrong with them.

Your god doesn't call the shots anymore.. He's been benched in favor of people with the brains and the RIGHT to make thier own decisions. Unless YOU are the pregnant woman facing that decision...it's none of your damn business.

Yes sir. I may not like abortion, but I never plan to have one so I'll keep my nose out of women's business.

You might be right, but...

.... she was obviously pretty fucked-up in the head to do something idiotic like that...

Exactly. She's too fucked up to become a mother, so guess who's going to foot the bill for the new kid once it arrives? Me and You.

Not to mention that since they saved it from such an event, it will likely be severely damaged and live a miserable life AND be more than twice the cost of those who haven't.

In other words for convenience sake it is ok to murder. Thanks for reminding us of that GEM.

He's not extending a hand to anyone. He just wants you to show up and agree with him.

Don't flatter yourself He doesn't need Republicans for anything, and believe me when I tell you Republicans would just as soon have his fingerprints and his fingerprints only on the disaster he wants to bring on us.

But, to stay on topic, it's the height of bullshit to say you don't like abortion but want it available anytime, anywhere, for any reason.

Exactly. She's too fucked up to become a mother, so guess who's going to foot the bill for the new kid once it arrives? Me and You.

Not to mention that since they saved it from such an event, it will likely be severely damaged and live a miserable life AND be more than twice the cost of those who haven't.

In other words for convenience sake it is ok to murder. Thanks for reminding us of that GEM.

Yeah, we already know you support torture.

Waterboarding is not torture, and it's not killing innocent people, like all of the three guys being waterboarded were bent on doing.

The pro-abortion people are the ones who help kids like these feel what they did is o.k.

Forum List

Back