Abortion Stopped In Utah

You might be right, but...

.... she was obviously pretty fucked-up in the head to do something idiotic like that...

Exactly. She's too fucked up to become a mother, so guess who's going to foot the bill for the new kid once it arrives? Me and You.

See, abortion is all about the inconvenience of the living.

Then by all means don't have one.

But don't presume for a second you have the wisdom to make that decision for others.

Now back to saving the thread from nutters....

Utah has among the most restrictive abortion laws in the country, and according to NARAL, Utah
has an unconstitutional and unenforceable near-total criminal ban on abortion.

Utah

Maybe she should have used a coat hanger earlier on? BTW, 93% of counties in Utah have no abortion provider.

(and no, i'm not justifying what they did)

The pro-abortion people are the ones who help kids like these feel what they did is o.k.

Depends on who you are talking to ...

... many of us want this to never happen by giving them more clinics so they can receive some decent advice beyond the "just don't do it" garbage that has worked so well so far.

He's not extending a hand to anyone. He just wants you to show up and agree with him.

Don't flatter yourself He doesn't need Republicans for anything, and believe me when I tell you Republicans would just as soon have his fingerprints and his fingerprints only on the disaster he wants to bring on us.

But, to stay on topic, it's the height of bullshit to say you don't like abortion but want it available anytime, anywhere, for any reason.

Not bullshit. That's what adults do. There are things we don't like, but it doesn't mean we have to force our beliefs on others. We respect that other people are autonomous and as such have the right to make their own decisions. Bible beaters on the other hand talk about big game about personal responsibility and individual rights, but they're really full of shit.

Abortions are cheaper than raising an unwanted baby.

Life in prison is MUCH cheaper than the death penalty.

Who's the fiscal conservative now?

ROFLMNAO...

Now that is some seriously dilluted reasoning; given that economics does not come into play in the principles of either issue... If one wants to avoid the expense of raising a child they didn't want... don't engage in sexual intercourse until one is ready to do so...

Those convicted of capital crimes are proven to have overtly disregarded the human rights of others... robbing them of the most essential right; their life... such individuals forfeited their own right, to their own life... thus economics is not at issue in the process of executing those individuals. And this without regard to the absurdity of your claim... the execution cost less than a hundred bucks in chemicals and wages for those who handle the execution... the expense is funding the appeals.

Now some of those appeals are worthy of the expense, as there is a fair measure of doubt with regard to the defense they were able to muster... thus doubt in the moral validity of the verdict... in other, if not a certain majority of the cases, such appeals are a joke; as the evidence stands well beyond that of 'reasonable doubt'... Such cases should be expedited to summary execution immediately...

Funny how economics comes in to play on every other issue that the GOP wants to stand up against.

Nonsense...

Sex in the modern world is about a hell of a lot more than just making babies, I don't expect a puritanical winger to understand that though.

Wow... you managed to levy two false premises, wrapped it in a non sequitur and deliver it through an empty platitude.

Sexual intercourse is the biological means by which the species perpetuates itself... that you idiots need to deny that, because that FACT gets between you and your entertainment doesn't change the simple and incontestable FACT that sexual intercourse IS about making babies; UNLESS you're biologically sterile and incapable of doing so...

Now personally I don't give a DAMN about how you feel about that, nor do I give a damn about your sexual habits ... UNTIL you make it my business; and where you demand a right to kill a human being because that human being is an inconvenience... you've decidely made it my business... as I am a human being that works VERY hard at being an inconvenience to the ideological left and their indefensible 'opinions...'

The bible probably tells you that you can only do it missionary and you're done before the lady ever gets to experience anything close to enjoyment.

Whuh? Do you have any idea what it is you're trying to say? Might I recommend that the next time you feel it necessary to speak... that you FIRST consider what it is you want to say... THEN go about saying it. These nonsequiturs, while entertaining, not only do NOT serve your goal of conveying your thoughts... (at least one can HOPE that you're not a complete imbecile) they discredit the fragments of that which you DO manage to pass along...

You're absolutely right...
Now see there? You could have saved the site some server space and the board some time but just making that the sum of your argument... after all, that is indisputable and what's the point of pushing against the bed rock of immutable reason?

The Infanticidor-In-Chief.

Really? I heard he was all about making weak ass hand extensions in an effort to build bipartisanship, whatever that is. If he were "my boy", he'd stop kissing the party that's out of power's collective ass and do what needs to be done.

ROFL...

Just what is it that you feel is so essential, that it just 'needs to be done?'

Now sis... please... be as specific as your intellectual limitations allow...

Exactly. She's too fucked up to become a mother, so guess who's going to foot the bill for the new kid once it arrives? Me and You.

But don't presume for a second you have the wisdom to make that decision for others.

Yes... because WISDOM is a function which is required to determine if one should kill the child which they conceived through the WISDOM which they imparted through willfully engaging IN THE BEHAVIOR WHICH IS DESIGNED FOR CONCEPTION OF CHILDREN...

BRILLIANT!

Yet another pearl from the High Authority of secular leftism...

All this concern for woman who PASS on their RESPONSIBILITY Which sustains their RIGHT TO CHOOSE... To choose when, where and with whom they engage in sexual intercourse. But absolutely NO CONCERN that woman have been MISINFORMED THAT THEY CAN CASUALLY ENGAGE IN SEXUAL INTERCOURSE AND NOT SUSTAIN THE CONSEQUENCES OF DOING SO...

This is where they will launch into the inexplicable 'unintended consequence of runaway STDs in teen age girls... which is followed by the inexplicable 'self esteem' crises in teenage girls... and what EVER shall we do about these TEEN SUICIDES? And the PREGNANCIES... well forgedaboudit...

Yes... because WISDOM is a function which is required to determine if one should kill the child which they conceived through the WISDOM which they imparted through willfully engaging IN THE BEHAVIOR WHICH IS DESIGNED FOR CONCEPTION OF CHILDREN...

BRILLIANT!

Yet another pearl from the High Authority of secular leftism...

All this concern for woman who PASS on their RESPONSIBILITY Which sustains their RIGHT TO CHOOSE... To choose when, where and with whom they engage in sexual intercourse. But absolutely NO CONCERN that woman have been MISINFORMED THAT THEY CAN CASUALLY ENGAGE IN SEXUAL INTERCOURSE AND NOT SUSTAIN THE CONSEQUENCES OF DOING SO...

This is where they will launch into the inexplicable 'unintended consequence of runaway STDs in teen age girls... which is followed by the inexplicable 'self esteem' crises in teenage girls... and what EVER shall we do about these TEEN SUICIDES? And the PREGNANCIES... well forgedaboudit...

Well ... since you enjoy legislating sin so much, you would know, wouldn't you?

He's not extending a hand to anyone. He just wants you to show up and agree with him.

Don't flatter yourself He doesn't need Republicans for anything, and believe me when I tell you Republicans would just as soon have his fingerprints and his fingerprints only on the disaster he wants to bring on us.

But, to stay on topic, it's the height of bullshit to say you don't like abortion but want it available anytime, anywhere, for any reason.

Not bullshit. That's what adults do. There are things we don't like, but it doesn't mean we have to force our beliefs on others. We respect that other people are autonomous and as such have the right to make their own decisions. Bible beaters on the other hand talk about big game about personal responsibility and individual rights, but they're really full of shit.

There are a lot of beliefs you extend on others, or else you have a lawless society.

There are a lot of beliefs you extend on others, or else you have a lawless society.

But if you base laws only on belief then you have a theocracy, like the one our founding fathers fought against.

But if you base laws only on belief then you have a theocracy, like the one our founding fathers fought against.

You mean that nation under God?

Murder has no theocratic basis? Rape? Incest? Theft? Perjury?

No, those are all about freedom and liberty, two concepts that seem to escape your few working brain cells. All that "god" crap was added long after the country was formed, but then you are not big into learning history so I don't expect you to know that.

No, those are all about freedom and liberty, two concepts that seem to escape your few working brain cells. All that "god" crap was added long after the country was formed, but then you are not big into learning history so I don't expect you to know that.

They all tie back to faith based morality. The founding fathers were religious men and understood inalienable rights came not from a secular government, but a creator.

They all tie back to faith based morality. The founding fathers were religious men and understood inalienable rights came not from a secular government, but a creator.

No, your logic is flawed and your facts are not facts. Stealing it taking away a persons freedom to own things for example, it's all about freedom and liberty, period. Just because they belonged to one religion or another, doesn't mean they put in the "god" crap into everything, again, that was all added later, much later, little by little and often the government didn't add it in, it was private parties who managed to weasel it in like ... well ... the weasels they were and people just didn't notice.

Now, back on topic, if you had enough brain cells you would see that this story in the OP proves that people will find ways to do it regardless of if it's legal or not, but making it legal and regulating it in the clinics would allow doctors to find those who are abusing it and make certain they don't do this. But again, you have to be able to see things more clearly than what your blinders are allowing you to.

Pro-choice is easier to sell than, "Hey, we're ripping recognizable body parts like arms and legs and fingers and toes out of the womb! And we're proud or our right to do that!"

No, your logic is flawed and your facts are not facts. Stealing it taking away a persons freedom to own things for example, it's all about freedom and liberty, period. Just because they belonged to one religion or another, doesn't mean they put in the "god" crap into everything, again, that was all added later, much later, little by little and often the government didn't add it in, it was private parties who managed to weasel it in like ... well ... the weasels they were and people just didn't notice.

Now, back on topic, if you had enough brain cells you would see that this story in the OP proves that people will find ways to do it regardless of if it's legal or not, but making it legal and regulating it in the clinics would allow doctors to find those who are abusing it and make certain they don't do this. But again, you have to be able to see things more clearly than what your blinders are allowing you to.

Freedom to own things does not extend to freedom to have life and death choices over another individual.

So you're getting squeamish about the notion that it's not wrong, you just want to service an increasingly lower and lower common denominator.

The classic liberal backslide.

Pro-choice is easier to sell than, "Hey, we're ripping recognizable body parts like arms and legs and fingers and toes out of the womb! And we're proud or our right to do that!"

But it's not pro-choice, it's pro-education. There's a difference. Pro-choicers want it completely legal, in all cases, allowing the woman to decide what is right and wrong for themselves, as well as giving the responsibility of whether it's right or wrong to them, now and in the afterlife instead of taking that responsibility away and thus absolving them of all sin or wrongness involved. Pro-education stance is this, they have to go to a doctor, the doctor is then suppose to inform them and analyze the situation, if they still want to the doctor then weighs the sanity, logic, etc. of the woman and determines if she is indeed capable of making this decision on their own or if there are extenuating circumstances one way or the other, then if the woman is truly a threat to herself and child, they can ensure that something such as the OP would not happen.

See? The world is not black and white.

By the way, the foaming at the mouth drive to create a Godless America is only an invention of the last couple of generations.

Forum List

Back