Abortion is murder

I always get a good laugh when folks proclaim themselves to be morally superior. Folks like Ted Haggard, Jimmy Swaggart, Jim Bakker, etc... They're the ones who fall the hardest.
Unfortunately true.

It's fine to stand for a cause and to fervently believe in one's own perceptions, but to believe they are morally superior crosses the line, IMHO.

Those you mentioned deserved to fall. They preyed on others even as they claimed they prayed for the weak.
I don't claim to be morally superior. I claim to be awake.
You can lie to yourself but you can't lie to others....
Your belief in what is moral is defined by society. I have a higher standard than that.
Actually people can do both. I am doing neither.

I think what we all learned here is that people have a need to dehumanize life to rationalize the taking of that life. Thus proving that man does know right from wrong and when he violates it rather than abandoning the concept he rationalizes that he didn't violate it. It appears that man has learned nothing in the past 4500 years.

I think what we all learned here is that people have a need to dehumanize life to rationalize the taking of that life. Thus proving that man does know right from wrong and when he violates it rather than abandoning the concept he rationalizes that he didn't violate it. It appears that man has learned nothing in the past 4500 years.
Don't forget that we also learned religious political activists will lie and use personal attacks to press their agenda.

Dr. Micheline Matthews-Roth Harvard Medical School believes that science proves that a new human being is created at conception. She is not a religious political activist.

Unrepentant, habitual liar = unrepentant sinner = not a Christian. Just someone wearing a Christian mask for dark purposes.

DNA proves that a new human being is created at conception. DNA is not an unrepentant, habitual liar.

Last edited:
I think what we all learned here is that people have a need to dehumanize life to rationalize the taking of that life.

that makes no sense at all, it is you who values humanity distinct from other "living" beings Flora and Fauna as degenerative though your effusive use of dna proves otherwise. those values being the same.

Genesis 1 - Genesis 9

christian troll.

DNA proves that a new human being is created at conception. DNA is not an unrepentant, habitual liar.
I haven't seen anyone disagree with DNA or that human beings begin at conception. The point you always choose to miss is that a zygote is not a human being. Human beings grow from a zygote, they don't suddenly pop into existence upon conception. The same goes for souls; souls are grown. It would explain why God created mankind. If those souls already existed, why would God create human beings? For sport? To see millions starve or die in natural disasters? No. Because souls have to be grown just like a farm grows apples from planting an apple see.

When someone disagrees with you, you become the unrepentant, habitual liar as I've proved on this thread several times.

“Landrum B. Shettles, M.D., P.h.D. was first scientist to succeed at in vitro fertilization:

“The zygote is human life….there is one fact that no one can deny; Human beings begin at conception.

A zygote is a human being. Have God explain it to you when you meet Him.
God has when I died. I'll pray for the liars and haters like you who have stepped away from God's grace.
When you die you will be forced to judge yourself, except this time you will do so without the aid of an ego which is clouding your vision. The reality is that you condone abortion which is the taking of one of God's creatures. You can rationalize it all you want here on earth, but when you meet Him, you will see your error. Every single life that is aborted or lost naturally in the womb will be with God who is their Creator.
Oh? When does ensoulment occur in a baby?
Why does that matter?
You claimed that every dead fetus is with G-d. Only souls are with Him. So where's your evidence that ensoulment occurs at conception?
<no answer>

Seems ding was just bullshitting the forum with that one. :dunno:

A human zygote is a human being. It is not a "potential" or a "possible" human being. It ís an actual human being with the potential to grow bigger and develop its capacities.

Dianne N. Irving, M.A., Ph.D.

Fertilization is the fusing of the gametes, that is a sperm cell and an ovum (egg cell), to form a zygote. At this point, the zygote is genetically distinct from either of its parents.

Dr. Micheline M. Mathews-Roth, Harvard Medical School, gave confirming testimony, supported by references from over 20 embryology and other medical textbooks that human life began at fertilization.

It is incorrect to say that biological data cannot be decisive…It is scientifically correct to say that an individual human life begins at conception.

“Human life begins at fertilization, the process during which a male gamete or sperm (spermatozoo developmentn) unites with a female gamete or oocyte (ovum) to form a single cell called a zygote. This highly specialized, totipotent cell marked the beginning of each of us as a unique individual.” “A zygote is the beginning of a new human being (i.e., an embryo).”

Keith L. Moore, The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology, 7th edition. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders, 2003. pp. 16,

“Human life begins at fertilization, the process during which a male gamete or sperm (spermatozoo developmentn) unites with a female gamete or oocyte (ovum) to form a single cell called a zygote. This highly specialized, totipotent cell marked the beginning of each of us as a unique individual.” “A zygote is the beginning of a new human being (i.e., an embryo).”

Keith L. Moore, The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology, 7th edition. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders, 2003. pp. 16,
So what about the soul? Any proof it shows up at fertilization as well?

So what about the soul? Any proof it shows up at fertilization as well?
He won't say because he has no proof to back that claim of his.

The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology, 6th ed. Keith L. Moore, Ph.D. & T.V.N. Persaud, Md., (Philadelphia: W.B. Saunders Company, 1998), 2-18:

“[The Zygote] results from the union of an oocyte and a sperm. A zygote is the beginning of a new human being. Human development begins at fertilization, the process during which a male gamete or sperm … unites with a female gamete or oocyte … to form a single cell called a zygote. This highly specialized, totipotent cell marks the beginning of each of us as a unique individual.”

Forum List

Back