Abortion is murder.

what kind of killing is illegal,, tell me with out saying the word illegal??

neither the dictionary nor the justice system defines the meanings of words,,
a dictionary states them and the legal stystem makes them illegal or not,,
Go back and reread the old argument we had on this. You are simply doing the same thing all over again

I'm not going to sit here and argue whether a zebra is black with white stripes or white with black stripes again

So, the Nazis did not murder any Jews or other Untermenschen in the 1930s and 1940s, then? It was all perfectly legal, under the laws that they had put into place.

When you can provide a list of all the laws in Nazi Germany regarding murder get back to me.

So, what dictionary have you published, that qualifies you to define the word to mean something different than what everyone understands it to mean?

I'm using the dictionaries that have been published and accepted by society at large

The OED and Merriam Webster in particular.

and the definition of murder is the UNLAWFUL killing of another person

Go back and reread the old argument we had on this. You are simply doing the same thing all over again

I'm not going to sit here and argue whether a zebra is black with white stripes or white with black stripes again
all you have to do is explain what kind of killing did they make illegal,, what details did they define to make that specific killing illegal??

I already did you just didn;t understand it. Go back in the thread to where we already had this very same argument and read it all again
you refuse to answer there too,,

what details one killing as murder thats not included in other killings not being murder,,

shouldnt be that hard for you,,

Abortion is murder. The mass genocide of the unborn. It is not birth control. Just plain murder of the unborn.!!? your thoughts.?
It absolutely is murder, objectively speaking. Libs and others who say something else are either LYING or not paying attention to the science

neither is good for civilization

Either all lives are valuable or NONE are.

It absolutely is murder, objectively speaking. Libs and others who say something else are either LYING or not paying attention to the science

neither is good for civilization

Either all lives are valuable or NONE are.
its what they tell themselves to releave themselves of any guilt for murdering an innocent child,,

its what they tell themselves to releave themselves of any guilt for murdering an innocent child,,
some people just don't do well facing reality. First of all, one has to approach it, then face it

But some prefer to live in a fantasy world where mere words change things. Calling it "choice" makes it acceptable---to the unthinking/uncaring.

Forum List

Back