Abortion is murder.

If you want the dems to continue to win every time it's put of a ballot and killing the ticket then keep on spouting that BS.

I could care less if the young woman across the street got a abortion as it in no way alters the course of my life.
thats a very morbid way to look at it,,

republicans are only slightly less offensive and the goals of both are a sure death sentence to humanity,,

If you want the dems to continue to win every time it's put of a ballot and killing the ticket then keep on spouting that BS.

I could care less if the young woman across the street got a abortion as it in no way alters the course of my life.

It wouldn't alter the course of your life if she killed her 5 year old kid, either.

you can add useless words all you want,, the fact remains its murder,,

why else would they need to stick scissors in the back of the childs head before they remove it from the mother??

they know they are killing the child,,

Not according to the legal system, which is the system that defines murder

It wouldn't alter the course of your life if she killed her 5 year old kid, either.
Yes it would, it would have the cops showing up on my doorstep asking me questions.

You stalwarts need to get you heads on straight and understand....Abortion is a losing issue. It's fucked the gop ever since the short-sighted SCOTUS decision.....Just as I said it would.

Forum List

Back