'Abortion' and religious strawmen

Whether all human life is equal has no bearing on whether a < human can be true.

A = A
B < A

B=/=A

It's pretty simple, really

if you weren't such an idiot, you'd see that

Whether all human life is equal has no bearing on whether a < human can be true.

A = A
B < A

B=/=A

It's pretty simple, really

if you weren't such an idiot, you'd see that
Dude you are a flipping moron! Giving the fact that I was not responding to you math equation but your statement that " No, not all life is equal" And did I ever say a< human, is not true? I said your statement just goes along with some "anti lifers" argruement that an unborn child is not equal to a person who is already born.
It is pretty simple to understand what I was refering to.

It is the two of you who have been making eugenic determinations regarding whose life you deem to have less value than the convenience of another person.

oh, and ravi... answer the question

It is the two of you who have been making eugenic determinations regarding whose life you deem to have less value than the convenience of another person.

oh, and ravi... answer the question
We were not the ones who said " No, not all life is egual" and then post Al<human, which would mean Al has lesser value than a human you moron. So really you are the one who is probably more for eugenics than we are.:eusa_shhh:

I support positive eugenics, yes.

it is you two who have argued for negative eugenics this whole time.
Dude you are cuckoo for cocoa puffs!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
I think I am done with this converstation!
Postive eugenics? Are you serious?:eusa_hand:

Positive Eugenics ~ selective breeding, genetic enhancement, removal of defective genes to promote health, transhumanism. selective control of neonatal environment to prevent disease...

Negative Eugenics ~
removal from gene pool
abortion or enabling the lower tenth to wipe themselves out by using misinformation to encourage them to kill their children
extermination programs...

You can link to those pics, but they won't be posted on USMB. - Gunny

Last edited:
So, once again Luissa demonstrates her complete lack of knowledge when trying to bullshit her way through a discussion.
You are the one calling for "postive" eugenics asshole!
Plus you are the one who doesn't understand that you proved yourself wrong.:eusa_shhh:

Positive Eugenics ~ selective breeding, genetic enhancement, removal of defective genes to promote health, transhumanism. selective control of neonatal environment to prevent disease...

Sounds like abortion would be an entirely compatible tool in your promotion of "positive eugenics" so what's your beef?

... and WTF is transhumanism?

By the way there is already natural postive eugenics...There is no postive eugenics,
:eusa_eh::lol:

Positive eugenics works and the principle has been practiced for thousands of years in regards to domesticated animals

Sounds like abortion would be an entirely compatible tool in your promotion of "positive eugenics"

Incorrect. The slaughter of the unborn because their mother is poor would constitute negative eugenics of the worst sort- that done for political and not scientific or humanitarian purposes.

... and WTF is transhumanism?
google it

Forum List

Back