'Abortion' and religious strawmen

What ravi doesn't realize is that anti-lifers, too, wish to legislate their morality. They simply value convenience over human life and deem it immoral to 'burden' someone with their own child or even pregnancy prior to adoption.

I've explained this before

Oddly, they think it's fine to burden a man w/ 18+ years of financial burden if he doesn't want the child and the woman does but women who give their children up for adoption have no such burden :rolleyes:

By anti-lifer I assume you made a mistake and meant to say pro choice.

You are wrong to assume all pro choicers are in favor of requiring fathers who would have chosen abortion if it was they who were pregnant to pay child support.

I do not not.

Abortion has been the cause of much more than a baby's death, but has made the family unit obsolete, our society cannot continue having less than 1 child per family

You're a little cuckoo and I probably shouldn't waste time responding to your posts but how do you think our society will continue if each couple has more than one child? Have you not heard of overpopulation? What are you? A lemming?

The so called moral decision of RvW, was forcing a whole generation to accept that killing a baby is alright and legal. Just because it is legal does not make it right. And now a whole ignorant generation of foolish indoctrinated people are running our country, and making new laws, and pushing us into a place of no return once again
Actually abortion has historically always been legal. It was only by some perverted quirk that it became illegal for a short period of time.

The so called moral decision of RvW, was forcing a whole generation to accept that killing a baby is alright and legal. Just because it is legal does not make it right. And now a whole ignorant generation of foolish indoctrinated people are running our country, and making new laws, and pushing us into a place of no return once again

is someone holding a gun to your head and forcing you to abort?
no?
stfu

Yeah, some girls boyfriend just beat the fuck out of her because she said no.

That statement of yours is childish and thoughtless on it's face
If your boyfriend is physically abusive to you then you should report him to the police, Pixilated Brain.
No one is advocating forced abortion. Nice strawman.

Thank you for accepting my sincerest apology
You all will find that I will always own up to my mistakes. I do not like making false accusations. I like truth too much.

Then how about being truthful about fetuses? Stop calling them babies and children. It tells much about your fascist movement that you need to twist words and propagandize in order to try to make points. Why not stick to the facts? If you are right about abortion being wrong and the need for it to be made illegal why wouldn't sticking to the facts help your cause?

JB, what's a "human sole"? A talking fish perhaps?

Btw, if you're a meat eater and against abortion, you're a hypocrite.
"talking fish" LOL!

I've also wondered why anti choicers aren't all vegetarians. I suppose it has to do with some hierarchy thing. Human life is more valuable than the other animal's lives, or something like that.

But that is a topic for a different thread.

in china the accepted morality is different..as are the civil rights..in Americas past the prevailing morality
was different and it was reflected in our civil rights...all rights are based on morality as are the rights of the unborn
The unborn are not citizens of this country and have no rights. Even if they had rights and desires, no one else has the right to presume to know what they would want and to use the pretense of defending their hypothetical rights and desires to impose their own agendas on the American legal system and quash women's civil rights.

I know that if I was an unborn baby in a muzzyz belly, I'd FOR SURE want to be aborted!
I'd wholeheartedly support any woman's decision to abort you, Muslim or otherwise.
:lol:

"anti-lifer" is a strawman. Not worth reading the rest of your silly rant.

You show your ignorance by referring to the killing of children as "silly".
As I said to Pixi, why do you guys keep using these lame attempts to confuse people into thinking abortion is about children? Only the feebleminded fall for it.

in china the accepted morality is different..as are the civil rights..in Americas past the prevailing morality
was different and it was reflected in our civil rights...all rights are based on morality as are the rights of the unborn
The unborn are not citizens of this country and have no rights

You do realize, of course, that non-citizens still have protected rights in the U.S., right? -or are you too stupid to realize that?

. Even if they had rights and desires, no one else has the right to presume to know what they would want and to use the pretense of defending their hypothetical rights and desires to impose their own agendas on the American legal system and quash women's civil rights.

Noone's quashing any woman's civil rights; you don't have a 'civil right' to kill another human being simply because you find it inconvenient.The level of dishonesty in your words is astounding.

You're a little cuckoo and I probably shouldn't waste time responding to your posts but how do you think our society will continue if each couple has more than one child?

Well that depends. For instance, if they have two, the population remains stable- but you're clearly too stupid to comprehend such a simple matter

Have you not heard of overpopulation?

Hey,moron, wanna know a secret? If each couple has only one child, the population will be cut in half in single generation- even smaller, if not everyone finds a partner to mate with:eusa_shhh:

But, of course, like many Leftists, your ultimate goal is population control, isn't it? Kinda gave yourself away, there :lol:

What are you? A lemming?

What are you, retarded?

if you're a meat eater and against abortion, you're a hypocrite.

You're an idiot who speaks bullshit and fallacies

Only the feebleminded fall for it.

feeblemindedness, eh? The Snake drops another clue...

Just like the early proponents, The Snake supports abortion on the grounds of a eugenic philosophy that holds that the feeble minded, poor, coloured, and other undesirables of the Lower Tenth will wipe themselves out. The Snake drops clues everywhere if you pay attention. The claims about 'women's rights' are lies, a smokescreeen put up to deceive- you guessed it- the simpleminded. Remember, this is the movement that used blatant lies before SCotUS to get RvW passed.

Last edited:
Only the feebleminded fall for it.

feeblemindedness, eh? The Snake drops another clue...

Just like the early proponents, The Snake supports abortion on the grounds of a eugenic philosophy that holds that the feeble minded, poor, coloured, and other undesirables of the Lower Tenth will wipe themselves out. The Snake drops clues everywhere if you pay attention. The claims about 'women's rights' are lies, a smokescreeen put up to deceive- you guessed it- the simpleminded. Remember, this is the movement that used blatant lies before SCotUS to get RvW passed.
I'd be happy to see you aborted from this thread.
You brought up a perfectly legitimate and valid point that not all people opposed to the legality of abortion are against it due to religious reasons. Then you went psycho troll and spewed incomprehensible nonsense all over this thread. Too bad you spoiled your own thread.

No, not all life is equal. Al < Human

You got NUTHIN'!!! Only feeble attempts at insults. That's because I exposed you as a supremacist, when the only thing that you have superior to ANYONE is an over inflated ego. Now go scramble up some chicken abortions, to go with your slices of a pig's ass.

No, not all life is equal. Al < Human

but isn't that your arguement for supporting abortion. That an unborn fetus should be equal to a living person and when we abort them it is murder? So really you just proved most of the Pro Choice people's point. So I think you are the one who is the idiot!

Forum List

Back