'Abortion' and religious strawmen

you are fucking retard!

:lol:

Who is retard? I'm not fucking anyone named retard :eusa_eh:

"simultaneously promoting the creation of strong people"

And if you weren't such a fucking retard you would know that most fascist used positive and negative eugenics
Feel free to cite where I said that most fascists did not.

:lol:

You're just another ignorant fool who throws around words like 'fascist' when you have no points to make and no rebuttal to offer.

Now, the question... you still refuse top answer it :lol:

I have refuted both you and manifold, I have ignored noone, and edit has done no such thing, You don't know what you're talking about, and so you try desperately to search the web for a definition that says what you want so that you can then attempt to extrapolate that I subscribe to a political; ideology that I do not. You're an ignorant fool who has no idea what you're talkiong about and your stated positions are contradictory and ideologically inconsistent. Hell, you cited the 'failure' of anarchy to achieve some goal you can't articulate or define as reason for letting baby killing remain legal while outlawing shoplifting.

is someone holding a gun to your head and forcing you to abort?
no?
stfu

Yeah, some girls boyfriend just beat the fuck out of her because she said no.

That statement of yours is childish and thoughtless on it's face
If your boyfriend is physically abusive to you then you should report him to the police, Pixilated Brain.
No one is advocating forced abortion. Nice strawman.

You have no idea what you are talking about, do you. You are eating the same old freaking vommit that margaret sanger puked up, but your reasonings are robotic, hers was evil and racist

I am talking about girls or women who are being beaten up for NOT having an abortion. I have seen it happen, and people like you do not give a crap, so stop pretending you are all outraged in the man who beat his wife threads.

Shed no alligator tears ok?

whether or not you think you are advocating or not, you and others that support legal infanticide are passively if not actively advocating it

The so called moral decision of RvW, was forcing a whole generation to accept that killing a baby is alright and legal. Just because it is legal does not make it right. And now a whole ignorant generation of foolish indoctrinated people are running our country, and making new laws, and pushing us into a place of no return once again
Actually abortion has historically always been legal. It was only by some perverted quirk that it became illegal for a short period of time.

If that is your truth, oh indoctrinated one, please prove it with substantial evidence Thank you ahead of time

Who's history do you speak of and where? I am speaking of our country (the USA)

"Perverted quirk" probably allowed many of you to be born :cuckoo:
Do your own research, ignoramus. Abortion was largely unregulated in this country and abroad compared to today. In American colonial times a woman was allowed to abort up to the time of "quickening" which was when the woman could feel a fetus move in her womb.

Actually abortion has historically always been legal. It was only by some perverted quirk that it became illegal for a short period of time.

If that is your truth, oh indoctrinated one, please prove it with substantial evidence Thank you ahead of time

Do your own research, ignoramus. Abortion was largely unregulated in this country and abroad compared to today. In American colonial times a woman was allowed to abort up to the time of "quickening" which was when the woman could feel a fetus move in her womb.

ya and blacks where sub humans and woman..you could beat your wife and woman where burned at the stake...your point ?

If your boyfriend is physically abusive to you then you should report him to the police, Pixilated Brain.

You have no idea what you are talking about, do you. You are eating the same old freaking vommit that margaret sanger puked up, but your reasonings are robotic, hers was evil and racist

I am talking about girls or women who are being beaten up for NOT having an abortion. I have seen it happen, and people like you do not give a crap, so stop pretending you are all outraged in the man who beat his wife threads.

whether or not you think you are advocating or not, you and others that support legal infanticide are passively if not actively advocating it
Your rants get more and more bizarre!

People who support the right to personal choice are wife beater enablers? :cuckoo:

ya and blacks where sub humans and woman..you could beat your wife and woman where burned at the stake...your point ?
A true conservative would not approve of the new laws that regulate when and if a woman can have an abortion.

A true conservative would not approve of the new laws that regulate when and if a woman can have an abortion.

says who ?

In American colonial times a woman was allowed to abort up to the time of "quickening" which was when the woman could feel a fetus move in her womb.

In other words, her 'right to abort' ended the moment they confirmed pregnancy? :lol:

I've explained this before...

At 'true conservative' opposed women's rights- all of them. A true conservative opposed desegregation. A true conservative was a torie. A true conservative opposed the civil rights movement. A true conservative opposed child labor and child sex laws. A true conservative opposed any and all change in favor of preserving (conserving) the status quo.

That is the very meaning of the word, so if you're going to pull your pathetic word games, you'll have to crack open a dictionary first.

Last edited:

I have done my time in research and experience. I will be back this weekend with what I have found in the past, I have to go for now, must work more and more hours so the government can steal my hard earned money to pay for a welfare mothers abortion. That will make her a real productive citizen, we will be a lacking fewer and fewer people entering the workforce, abortions ramifications are many and far reaching. You really should think about it

Abortion Statistics

Although radical environmentalists like Mr. Ehrlich see human beings only as "consumers of the earth's resources," human beings are in fact the most valuable resource of all. Citizens are not just consumers but producers. Having fewer people can wreak havoc on an economy, creating both a labor shortage and a shortage of buyers. A government with a shrinking population faces a smaller military and fewer tax-payers. Dwindling populations have always signaled cultural decline, with less creativity, energy, and vitality on every level of society.

Already Japan - fertility rate 1.3 - is facing the problem of having fewer taxpaying young people to support the burgeoning number of retirees, something that will hit the generous welfare states of Europe especially hard.

Already Europe has had to import large numbers of immigrants to bolster the labor force, most of them from the Middle East. Fewer and fewer native Europeans - along with the dwindling influence of Christianity - and more and more Muslims raise the prospect of the lslamification of Western Europe. One reason "old Europe" is not supporting the United States in a war with Iraq is that politicians in France and Germany fear the reaction among their Muslim voters.

Why the population decline? The worldwide collapse of what are, literally, family values. Thanks to contraceptive technology, sex has become separated from childbearing. With women pursuing careers of their own and men getting sex without the responsibilities of marriage, why bother with children? For many women and men, pregnancy has become an unpleasant side effect, something to prevent with contraceptives or easily treat with a trip to the abortion clinic.

Your rants get more and more bizarre!

People who support the right to personal choice are wife beater enablers? :cuckoo:

It is not a personal choice it is in fact a choice that makes the baby a victim, the abortionist coaxes the mother into feeling good about the choice she made for the baby... the woman? She too is a victim of your so called choice.

]sure they can... for example your quickening bullshit
Fix your quotes please. I don't want to go on record as having spewed Pixi's nonsense.

Anguille

Do your own research, ignoramus. Abortion was largely unregulated in this country and abroad compared to today. In American colonial times a woman was allowed to abort up to the time of "quickening" which was when the woman could feel a fetus move in her womb

uhhh...fix your brain....

IF called something, it would be called fetuscide, NOT infanticide...an infant is a child that has been born, has taken its first breath... a fetus is not an infant, not yet.

In American colonial times a woman was allowed to abort up to the time of "quickening" which was when the woman could feel a fetus move in her womb.

In other words, her 'right to abort' ended the moment they confirmed pregnancy? :lol:

At 'true conservative' opposed women's rights- all of them. A true conservative opposed desegregation. A true conservative was a torie. A true conservative opposed the civil rights movement. A true conservative opposed child labor and child sex laws. A true conservative opposed any and all change in favor of preserving (conserving) the status quo.

That is the very meaning of the word, so if you're going to pull your pathetic word games, you'll have to crack open a dictionary first.
By the way most women know they are pregnant before they start feeling the baby move even without a pregnancy test. You usually don't feel the baby until you are four to five months along. If you weren't such an idiot you would know this.

By the way most women know they are pregnant before they start feeling the baby move even without a pregnancy test. You usually don't feel the baby until you are four to five months along. If you weren't such an idiot you would know this.

the whole quickening argument is retarded regardless

The first known conviction for the "intention to abort" was handed down in Maryland in the year 1652.2 Four years later, also in Maryland, a woman was arrested for murder after procuring an abortion, but the case was thrown out when she married the only witness, who then refused to testify.3 A 1710 Virginia law made it a capital crime to conceal a pregnancy and then be found with a dead baby.4 Likewise, a 1719 Delaware law made anyone who counseled abortion or infanticide an accessory to murder.5
Facts About Abortion: U.S. Abortion History

The quickening was cited only because it, unlike missed periods and illness, was understood to mean only one thing. Luissa just argued that 'back in the day' abortion was condemned and a woman's 'right to kill' ceased the moment they were sure of pregnancy. So, not only have you mqade a moronic appeal to tradition, but you've made an appeal to a tradition that does not support your position :lol:

Thanks, Eots; I wasn't aware of those cases.

Forum List

Back