Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
I've no idea.

Does anyone have a theory?

Amusement
Sadism
Boredom
Ego stoking

What's the point of inventing humans from God's point of view?

Maybe he was jonesing for some music and art, and knew that monkeys can't play a guitar worth shit,or paint any better than a 3 year old.

Actually, I personally think that God created man for several reasons.......

Caring for the Earth.
Company for Him.

States so in the book of Genesis by the way. And, because "God is Love", if you don't have anyone to share that with, it gets kinda lonely, because without someone else, you have no chance to practice love.

It's amusing that mere earthlings think they have a right, or the ability, to know God's mind.

Particualrly when those earthlings are committed bashers of those who actually have faith and try to live Godly lives.

It's amusing that mere earthlings think they have a right, or the ability, to know God's mind.

Particualrly when those earthlings are committed bashers of those who actually have faith and try to live Godly lives.

It's even funnier when Christians tell others that because they aren't "saved", that they have no chance of knowing God.

Besides.........if we're created in Gods Image (like it says in the book), then wouldn't we know at least SOME of what He's thinking? I mean......we've been given the 7 Noahide Commandments, and the 10 Commandments.

Knowing something about the person (when they tell you), actually DOES allow you to know PART of the Mind of God.

Besides, it states in the Torah that our souls are little pieces of God that He carved out from under His Throne, and placed that energy in the embryo created by our parents.

Nobody can be God, but we are all a piece of Him. Just like your pinkie finger is part of you, but isn't you, because when you cut it off from the rest of you, it becomes just flesh and bone.

Kinda like what happens if you cut yourself off from God. You are then no longer a piece of Him, you're just a person, which may explain all the false prophets nowadays. Once they discover this, they cut themselves off from God and go on their own way. Kinda like Warren Jeffs, Jim Jones and David Koresh.

Do you mean like when earthlings tell me I will go to hell for not believing in God?

I've no idea.

Does anyone have a theory?

Amusement
Sadism
Boredom
Ego stoking

What's the point of inventing humans from God's point of view?
If there is a god, it probably thinks humans are just figments of the imagination.

Forum List

Back