'Abortion' and religious strawmen

So, Mani you sre opposed to laws that protect life because anarchy doesn't work?

:lol:

:eusa_eh:

Your artarde is expanding before my very own eyes.

I already said I support many laws that protect life. Just not one that places the unborn on equal footing with the born.

btw: If not for Ravi's gem in the firefighter thread, this might have won strawman of the week. :lol:

Yeah, some girls boyfriend just beat the fuck out of her because she said no.

That statement of yours is childish and thoughtless on it's face

yeah, and somebody just robbed a gas station.
if you don't want an abortion, don't have one.
and it's "its", dumbo.

I tell you what. You do some real research and study about abortion stats and then do a stat search on crimes and domestic violence. Do a search on the rise of crimes committed by women and do it with an open mind. Then post your thoughts after doing it. Then we can talk. You know not who you are talking to here. But that is OK. I don't know you and you call me a ****, is that how all anti lifers talk to the ones they disagree with? Go ahead, my skin is thicker than yours, I guarantee it

tell you what.
you obsess about other people's choices all you want.
i don't give flying fuck how you waste your time, but don't accuse me of calling you a ****, dumbo, unless you can back it up.

get it?

I'd tell you to stop being a fucking retard if I thought it was possible.

Without laws protecting people, we have anarchy. Anarchy doesn't work.

QUESTION ANSWERED FUCKFACE!

I have been fighting and beating people like you for years, I have worked for the rights of mothers and the babies as well as the fathers and I win a lot. I have seen babies born because of the fight I fight. I will not give up to the selfish ignorance of someone who obviously knows nothing of LIFE

:lol::lol::lol:

can i touch your cape?

Sure you can, but you have to join victims of choice first :doubt:

yeah, and somebody just robbed a gas station.
if you don't want an abortion, don't have one.
and it's "its", dumbo.

I tell you what. You do some real research and study about abortion stats and then do a stat search on crimes and domestic violence. Do a search on the rise of crimes committed by women and do it with an open mind. Then post your thoughts after doing it. Then we can talk. You know not who you are talking to here. But that is OK. I don't know you and you call me a ****, is that how all anti lifers talk to the ones they disagree with? Go ahead, my skin is thicker than yours, I guarantee it

tell you what.
i don't give flying fuck how you waste your time, but don't accuse me of calling you a ****, dumbo, unless you can back it up.

get it?

Obsess about other people choices to kill and mutilate babies? hmmmm call it what you wish. I am passionate about it. I give a flying fuck how you choose to use my tax money to fund abortions around the world against my freewill got it guy?

BTW, I am sorry, it was manifold that called me a **** . I did not realize I was quoiting your post, and honest mistake

Last edited:

tell you what.

get it?

Obsess about other people choices to kill and mutilate babies? hmmmm call it what you wish. I am passionate about it. I give a flying fuck how you choose to use my tax money to fund abortions around the world against my freewill got it guy?

how many kids have you adopted? ten? twelve? more?

but let's get back to me allegedly calling you a ****, dumbo.

prove it or shut the fuck up.

tell you what.

get it?

I edited to add an apology for my mistaken identity thing

http://www.usmessageboard.com/report.php?p=1306753

• Thanks
Reactions: del

shit happens, thanks for owning up.

shit happens, thanks for owning up.

Thank you for accepting my sincerest apology
You all will find that I will always own up to my mistakes. I do not like making false accusations. I like truth too much.

What ravi doesn't realize is that anti-lifers, too, wish to legislate their morality.
Simply untrue. Well, if there is such a thing as an anti-lifer, which there isn't except perhaps serial killers and even they have their parameters.

If you are talking about people that believe a woman has a right to choose instead of the government having the right to choose for her though you are absolutely incorrect.

When you find someone that wishes to force you to have an abortion get back to me.

Damn, it's threads like this that make me believe there is a huge faction of "men" out there that hate women. Sluts and whores, indeed. :doubt:

Oft we here the language of the abortion debate played out in the language of religion. The religious right rails against the destruction of a human sole, ultimately falling back- near always- on their religion for the moral grounds for their objections. The anti-lifers, in turn, respond in kind. They rail against the legislation of religion and accuse others of forcing their god upon the county. However, there is another group that has entered the scene that, while smaller than the others, poses a huge danger to both of the aforementioned. These are those pro-life atheists and other non-religious persons who object to the slaughter of the unborn. Why is this group so dangerous?

To the anti-lifers, these persons undermine the very straw man that they rely upon for the crux of their arguments. Any attempt to paint their opposition the usually colors of religious fanaticism simply will not work and this new opposition is more likely than the old to understand the biological sciences to rip to shreds their little catch phrases about the child being 'not alive' and a part of 'her body'.

Why, then, does not more of the Right embrace these allies? The reason is simple. To admit that someone can have a moral objection to abortion- or any other issue- without being religious undermined their long-held position that America needs their god in order to 'live right'. Indeed, if morality is acknowledged as existing outside of religion, then the question is raised of why we need religion at all. The cries that 'the godless' are destroying America, undermining our principles, and going after your children are shown to be the hollow screams of the ignorant and frightened. Ultimately, it is a fear of the unknown and of the loss of power and influence.

-and so, each side seeks to ignore this growing number of persons, and the battle continues to take place on the grounds of 'religious infringement' versus 'personal rights'. I fear that so long as this remains the case, our only probable options re either an inability to protect the unborn or undue and dangerous influence of religious principles upon legislation and the State.

Unless your religious convictions mean that you don't believe in murder under ANY circumstances (no death penalty, no going to war, no self defence of ANY kind) then I have very little sympathy for your arguments that abortion is evil because it is murder.

Oh, BTW, I use the word YOU and YOUR here in the universal sense, not directed at YOU, JB.

Last edited:
JB, what's a "human sole"? A talking fish perhaps?

Btw, if you're a meat eater and against abortion, you're a hypocrite.

in china the accepted morality is different..as are the civil rights..in Americas past the prevailing morality
was different and it was reflected in our civil rights...all rights are based on morality as are the rights of the unborn
The unborn are not citizens of this country and have no rights. Even if they had rights and desires, no one else has the right to presume to know what they would want and to use the pretense of defending their hypothetical rights and desires to impose their own agendas on the American legal system and quash women's civil rights.

in china the accepted morality is different..as are the civil rights..in Americas past the prevailing morality
was different and it was reflected in our civil rights...all rights are based on morality as are the rights of the unborn
The unborn are not citizens of this country and have no rights. Even if they had rights and desires, no one else has the right to presume to know what they would want and to use the pretense of defending their hypothetical rights and desires to impose their own agendas on the American legal system and quash women's civil rights.

I know that if I was an unborn baby in a muzzyz belly, I'd FOR SURE want to be aborted!

Forum List

Back