A video Israel doesn't want us to see.

I am sure the Israel lovers will really enjoy the IDF terrorists breaking the arms and spines of the civilians in handcuffs with rocks.

I'm seeing a lot of law enforcement officers handling violent, unruly nasties. What's the problem?

WRONG AGA

No surprise. I am shocked more blacks don't realize this looks like the south during their fight for "civil rights"

WRONG AGAIN as this is old news and Israel has not tried to stop the video from being shown.

Showing that the claims of Jewish control of the media are just more islamonazi lies

Now these illegal immigrants shown in the video are rioting and showing aggression. The same happens in every civilised nation when illegal muslim immigrants invade.

I'm seeing a lot of law enforcement officers handling violent, unruly nasties. What's the problem?

That's just it these blacks are illegal muslim immigrants that have entered Israel for just this reason, then when they are faced with deportation from the courts they riot to get put in Jail so they can take over. Egypt has the right idea they shoot them in the back as they are running away and leave them for the scavengers to dispose of.

Israel's military attacking civilians. It has always been that way.
Look again and see that it is palestines finest doing the attacking
OK, looks like foreign troops attacking civilians.

Correct foreign Palestinian troops attacking foreign Palestinian civilians, stagemanaged by pallywood productions and edited in to the illegal islamonazi immigrants riots ate being deported from Israel

We really need to move this over to the Pallywood thread

Pallywood

Before we just repeat ourselves all over again
Cry about it bitch. It gets moved I post more. :)
Yeah those guys with their hands handcuffed behind them are some real threats! Ya know we should take the israel lovers words for granted..when WE take power we get to do the same to them :) I can't wait.

No surprise. I am shocked more blacks don't realize this looks like the south during their fight for "civil rights"

a lot of pallywood and disinformation in there.
you are aware that Dura was not shot by Israelis, couldn't have. That was proven in a french court the video was staged by palestinians.

Riots in other places, people get hurt because they fight with police. Even the al aqsa iman gets detained for inciting and violence.

Maybe palestinians should stop attacking Israelis and sit down to talk with them instead

Pallywood

Yeah those guys with their hands handcuffed behind them are some real threats! Ya know we should take the israel lovers words for granted..when WE take power we get to do the same to them :) I can't wait.

I think you meant to say "it gets moved, I lie more" Because so far, every shred of hate filled racism you've regurgitated from the standard white supremacist diatribe has been demonstrably false.

I'd think eventually you'd grow tired of being embarrassed so easily but do go on ;--)

You say there's video Israel doesn't want us to see ? Who made that video ? was it a pallywood production ?

Pallywood

Odious, next time you take a laxative try using the toilet instead....... :thup:

Pallywood

I think you meant to say "it gets moved, I lie more" Because so far, every shred of hate filled racism you've regurgitated from the standard white supremacist diatribe has been demonstrably false.

I'd think eventually you'd grow tired of being embarrassed so easily but do go on ;--)

You say there's video Israel doesn't want us to see ? Who made that video ? was it a pallywood production ?

ITS A CONSPIRACY!!!!!!! ROFLMAO.

Pallywood

Odious, next time you take a laxative try using the toilet instead....... :thup:
OH YAY! Another jew loving piece of shit!

Forum List

Back