Pallywood

Boston1

Gold Member
Dec 26, 2015
Colorado
So should a state organization designed to falsify information and engage in a smear campaign against another state be protected by freedom of the press laws ?

I'm not a fan of wiki but its a good place to start in this particular instance

Pallywood, a portmanteau of "Palestinian" and "Hollywood", is a coinage that has been used to describe media manipulation, distortion or fraud by the Palestinians and other Arabs designed to win the public relations war against Israel.[1] The incidents of the Muhammad al-Durrah tapes and the 2006 Lebanon War photographs controversies (dubbed "Hizbollywood" or "Hezbollywood")[2] are notable events which have been cited as examples.[3]

The term has been coined and publicized in part by Richard Landes, as a result of an online documentary video he produced called Pallywood: According to Palestinian Sources, alleging specific instances of media manipulation.[4][5]

End Quote

Judenwood, a portmanteau of "Jude" (jew) and "Hollywood", is a coinage that has been used to describe media manipulation, distortion or fraud by the zionist Israeli's designed to win the public relations war against the Palestinian people. ...... :cool:

lets try and keep it on topic people

The Pallywood program has been sufficiently exposed to bring into questions its contributors protection under freedom of the press laws.

So should a state organization designed to falsify information and engage in a smear campaign against another state be protected by freedom of the press laws ?

Pallywood, a portmanteau of "Palestinian" and "Hollywood", is a coinage that has been used to describe media manipulation, distortion or fraud by the Palestinians and other Arabs designed to win the public relations war against Israel.[1] The incidents of the Muhammad al-Durrah tapes and the 2006 Lebanon War photographs controversies (dubbed "Hizbollywood" or "Hezbollywood")[2] are notable events which have been cited as examples.[3]

The term has been coined and publicized in part by Richard Landes, as a result of an online documentary video he produced called Pallywood: According to Palestinian Sources, alleging specific instances of media manipulation.[4][5]

End Quote
Here we go again. I tore Roudy a new one on his Pallywood thread and that's what I'm going to do to you, on your Pallywood thread.

Cite a specific video you suspect of being Pallywood and tell me:
  • why you think its fake
  • what was fake about it
  • how was it faked
We will continue this conversation from there.

lets try and keep it on topic people

The Pallywood program has been sufficiently exposed to bring into questions its contributors protection under freedom of the press laws.

You are only now recognizing this? This has been the norm for the better part of 30 yrs

Pallywood: A History | Augean Stables

I've been well aware for a while but I noticed we didn't have a thread on it and its always a comical issue.

So many times the pali's will jump up and down and stamp their feet over whatever

Only to find out it was a complete fantasy filmed and promoted by pallywood

Here we go again. I tore Roudy a new one on his Pallywood thread and that's what I'm going to do to you, on your Pallywood thread.

• why you think its fake
  • what was fake about it
  • how was it faked
This oughta be fun...... :popcorn:

End Quote

• why you think its fake
  • what was fake about it
  • how was it faked

Something tells me that your version of tearing Roudy a new one and his version are two completely different stories.

I'm watching an alumni hockey game but yeah, this will be fun ;--)

Wait for it

So you have no evidence with which to refute the claims made in the documentary and instead wish to make some baseless claims.

Brilliant argument.

OK lets start with this short documentary
That's not a documentary.......just a zionist jew video packed full of lies and half truths. ...... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

Pierre Rehov directed six major documentaries:

The War of Images
Palestinian television and media - A new programmed holocaust?

THE TROJAN HORSE or Arafat's strategy to destroy Israel
plus BONUS FILM – the abridged version of HOLY LAND: CHRISTIANS IN PERIL
Arafat's real project - A Palestine from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean sea. Please click the following link for more information about The Trojan Horse.

Holy Land: Christians In Peril
Why is Bethlehem no longer a Christian town ? How Christians survive under Muslim laws. Please click the following links for more information about Holy Land: Christians In Peril. View the online trailer.

The Road to Jenin
52 Palestinians dead versus 23 Israelis dead... is that a massacre? Even the Palestinian Authority says no. How does propaganda create myths. Please click the following link for more information about The Road to Jenin.

Silent Exodus
The exodus of a million Jews expelled from Arab countries after 1948. Who knows about them? Why didn't they ever receive the status of refugees that they deserved? Please click the following link for more information about Silent Exodus.

Hostages of Hatred
Why are most Palestinians still considered as refugees after 55 years? Why are they still living in camps? Who is responsible for that humanitarian disaster? Please click the following links for more information about Hostages of Hatred. View online trailer.

FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA
Best (short) film, LIBERTY FILM FESTIVAL
According to most Palestinians, "Israeli Occupation" means Tel Aviv, Ber Sheva and Haifa, and for their leaders, Palestine should be built " From the river to the sea ". Meaning, should replace Israel, from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea. Please click the following links for more information about From the River to the Sea.

FIRST COMES SATURDAY
THEN COMES SUNDAY
Why has there been a great-and little reported-Christian exodus from the Middle East, with some two million fleeing in the past 20 years alone? Please click the following links for more information about First Comes Saturday then Comes Sunday.

SUICIDE KILLERS
This feature documentary takes the audience on a disturbing journey deep into a culture that few can comprehend – that of suicide bombers. Filmmaker Pierre Rehov examines the phenomenon of suicide bombers through rare and never-before-seen interviews with actual family members of terrorists the prisoners whose bombing attempts have been thwarted and exclusive footage of a terror bomber as he prepares for mission! Please click the following links for more information about Suicide Killers.

OK lets start with this short documentary

Here's part 1

You guys really love this one video. Unfortunately for you and Captain Fowl Mouth, what the narrator is saying is pure conjecture and doesn't prove the video was staged.

"Why did the ambulance stop so far away?"
"Why was the injured man dragged so roughly?"
"Why can't we see any blood?"

That's conjecture. That's not proof.

"Why did the ambulance stop so far away?"
Because Israeli's are known for shooting at first responders.

"Why was the injured man dragged so roughly?"

Because people don't normally take their time when they are under fire.

"Why can't we see any blood?"

From across the street.
That was Roufti's first video to. But hey, pick another one, maybe your luck will change? Or, I could pick one and you could tell me what was faked; how it was faked; and why would the Israeli's allow a film crew, in full daylight, make a propaganda video showing Israel in a bad light, right in front of their eyes and not do something about it.

Pierre Rehov directed six major documentaries:
Pierre Rehov is a zionist Jew, so of course he is going to take the side of the Israel in his documentaries and paint the Palestinians in a bad light. .... :cool:

And your a racist pig but how is that really all that relevant to the facts presented ? The deal is the videos I presented offer sufficient evidence to say with virtual certainty that Pallywood is hard at work deceiving the world into buying the pali revisionist narrative.

One of the more prevalent child actors for Pallywood.

Isn't this a delightful little monster. You can even see what appears to be her parents encouraging her to attack the Israeli soldiers for the cameras

Next we have Pallywood faking the birth at a checkpoint story.

Last edited:
Judenwood, a portmanteau of "Jude" (jew) and "Hollywood", is a coinage that has been used to describe media manipulation, distortion or fraud by the zionist Israeli's designed to win the public relations war against the Palestinian people. ...... :cool:

NO SUCH THING SUNNI TROLL

you really like to show yourself up don't you

End Quote

• why you think its fake
  • what was fake about it
  • how was it faked

Al durah murder will do as this has been analysed to death.

Firstly the wall they were hiding against separated them from the Israeli positions completely being part of a square. This meant that the inside of the building and another exterior wall were between the boy and his father. The forensic investigation showed that the bullets striking the wall came from directly in front of the wall which was the Palestinian line. These bullets hit well above the heads of the boy and his father and not one is shown hitting them. The boy is seen to move after he is allegedly killed, yet there is no blood on him at all. Shortly after the boy and his father are seen in gaza walking around as if they were film stars.

Or do you want one of your own faked video's that shows sniper bullets the size of tennis balls ( in reality the size of a cigarette filter tip ) that are so intelligent they can execute a 180 in mid air and strike a man in the back who is running towards the projectile.

Just 2 examples of pallywood.

HERE ARE SOME FILMS

Forum List

Back