It doesn’t add up- who benefits from Israel invasion?

The attack was a desperate move. Desperation results when you have little to live for because you’re being oppressed.

Those Hamas killers who committed this terrible atrocity had to know most of them would be killed. It was a suicide mission. Desperate people resort to desperate acts.

The Hamas leadership lives in luxury in Qatar.

Last edited:
The attack was a desperate move. Desperation results when you have little to live for because you’re being oppressed.

Those Hamas killers who committed this terrible atrocity had to know most of them would be killed. It was a suicide mission. Desperate people resort to desperate acts.
Desperation is not synonymous with barbarism and clearer thinking would not make the mistake.

Desperation is not synonymous with barbarism and clearer thinking would not make the mistake.
Agreed. But we’re now watching Israel commit barbarism to respond to Hamas’ barbarism. It’s a never ending cycle of violence.

Hey look at all those Hamas targets!
1698235933471.png

Hamas by all appearances wanted this. They know how Israel would respond. It's like a restart but with more and better weapons from supporting actors.

So I guess that those supplying the weapons are the winners. Sides are being taken and the innocent will have to suffer.

So do you condone Hamas attack on Israel that created this mess? Attacking innocent people at concerts?

Nope. Not at all, but Israel has backed Hamas since 1987 because they will never allow a 2 state solution. The duplicity has backfired .. and threatens to drag the US into a war.

Yemen is shooting missiles into Israel. How's that for insanity.

Roseanne Barr, who is Jewish and who has been a target for the far left wing is making some very informed points. She has family in Israel. And she like any God-fearing person is saying what about the children of all of these conflicts.

Roseanne was saying that tons of people in Iran have converted to Christianity. And there’s Muslims all over the world who have become westernized who are embracing the western values. Very phenomenal stuff from her. Everyone watch the video below just watch a little bit of it. Muslims all over the place are saying what we see in the west today is actually what we saw from the early Muslims in the seventh century and during the golden age of Islam

Roseanne, toward the end of the video, made a very interesting point that the Iranian people called her when she was in Israel. They somehow got her contact information and they told her they love Israel and the Israeli people and they don’t agree with the Iranian government.

Remember, there was a time when Iran was a monarchy and was an ally to countries like Israel.

One of the panelists further brought up that there are multiple videos of IDF intelligence officials saying “ there is zero chance with our security that nobody knew that this was coming” 15:30 mark of the video 😳😳🧐

Roseanne brought up how Egypt warned Israel days ahead of this attack by hamas and Iranian agents… and Israel did nothing about that warning.

Because we have after all the fanatics like Lindsey, Graham and Nikki Haley saying let Israel do whatever it wants, let Ukraine do whatever it wants when it comes to those conflicts. So that should be a red flag for any God-fearing Christian, or any good person in general.

Of course, there’s no comparing Russia to Hamas. Of course, Russia is a civilized country and they had a very strong military certainly can’t even be compared to Hamas, which is nothing. Hamas has nothing except small arms. And some low level rockets.

“Let them do whatever they want”

Well, Ok that would put them into the same category as Al-Qaeda.

Hamas cannot exterminate the Jewish people. And nobody except for going back 75 years the “Nazis” including Ukrainian ones, had the ability or even desire to wipe out Jews.

The recent events in Israel could be used by bad players of the world to destroy the agreement between Saudi Arabia and Israel. Everyone should think about that. Think about who benefits from this war in Israel, ….the military industrial complex, of course. It also benefits extremists in Israel, who want to wipe off Palestine and take it over perhaps.

Israel certainly knew about all the rockets stockpiled in Gaza, and the tunnels under Gaza

But that was not new

This has been building for years

The difficulty is knowing when Hamas is going to strike

And that not easy

Roseanne Barr, who is Jewish and who has been a target for the far left wing is making some very informed points. She has family in Israel. And she like any God-fearing person is saying what about the children of all of these conflicts.

Roseanne was saying that tons of people in Iran have converted to Christianity. And there’s Muslims all over the world who have become westernized who are embracing the western values. Very phenomenal stuff from her. Everyone watch the video below just watch a little bit of it. Muslims all over the place are saying what we see in the west today is actually what we saw from the early Muslims in the seventh century and during the golden age of Islam

Roseanne, toward the end of the video, made a very interesting point that the Iranian people called her when she was in Israel. They somehow got her contact information and they told her they love Israel and the Israeli people and they don’t agree with the Iranian government.

Remember, there was a time when Iran was a monarchy and was an ally to countries like Israel.

One of the panelists further brought up that there are multiple videos of IDF intelligence officials saying “ there is zero chance with our security that nobody knew that this was coming” 15:30 mark of the video 😳😳🧐

Roseanne brought up how Egypt warned Israel days ahead of this attack by hamas and Iranian agents… and Israel did nothing about that warning.

Because we have after all the fanatics like Lindsey, Graham and Nikki Haley saying let Israel do whatever it wants, let Ukraine do whatever it wants when it comes to those conflicts. So that should be a red flag for any God-fearing Christian, or any good person in general.

Of course, there’s no comparing Russia to Hamas. Of course, Russia is a civilized country and they had a very strong military certainly can’t even be compared to Hamas, which is nothing. Hamas has nothing except small arms. And some low level rockets.

“Let them do whatever they want”

Well, Ok that would put them into the same category as Al-Qaeda.

Hamas cannot exterminate the Jewish people. And nobody except for going back 75 years the “Nazis” including Ukrainian ones, had the ability or even desire to wipe out Jews.

The recent events in Israel could be used by bad players of the world to destroy the agreement between Saudi Arabia and Israel. Everyone should think about that. Think about who benefits from this war in Israel, ….the military industrial complex, of course. It also benefits extremists in Israel, who want to wipe off Palestine and take it over perhaps.

If you enjoyed that one, this one was banned, from both YouTube AND Rumble.

Roseanne Theo Von​

Which is sort of absurd, because she is Jewish, and always had very progressive values on her T.V shows, advocating for equal rights for all, i.e. minorities, gays, Jews, everyone. :sigh2:

She is a comedian, there is no hate speech there, it is sarcasm and comedy, pointing out the hypocrisy of the ruling elites.

Total clown world.

Last edited:
Roseanne Barr Has inside information regarding Egypt and Israel. Tell me more.

Idiot

Roseanne Theo Von​

Which is sort of absurd, because she is Jewish, and always had very progressive values on her T.V shows, advocating for equal rights for all, i.e. minorities, gays, Jews, everyone. :sigh2:

She is a comedian, there is no hate speech there, it is sarcasm and comedy, pointing out the hypocrisy of the ruling elites.

Total clown world.

It's over two hours long, if I have time later I'll watch it, but for now do you have a timestamp for the good part?

Roseanne Theo Von​

Total clown world.

I cannot believe that rumble would ban any kind of video. That’s a bit of a surprise. Rumble is supposed to be a free speech Platform. I’m even invested into their stock for that.

Thank you very much for the link. I will watch the video later.

It's over two hours long, if I have time later I'll watch it, but for now do you have a timestamp for the good part?
The whole thing is really great. I watched it when it first dropped and was on Rumble for a while. I think the part that was so damaging & controversial, was when they started talking about comedy as a way to hold rulers accountable to the people and the absurdity of the last election.

Big Tech allowed this much. . but you really need to see the ten minutes BEFORE or AFTER this clip to see that she was being sarcastic about. . . when she was totally slamming speech codes.

This is why they banned the entire podcast.

Theo has a hard time picking up what is going on after this, he's a bit slow. She just gets even more savage. . .

(I'm not sure exactly when this part happened, but if you start watching at around the 1:28:00 mark, it probably comes up soon.)

Last edited:
unless you think Israel did it themselves.
Like most you seem unable to allow and understand the possibility that most -- if not all -- so called first tier countries have an elected Government ( genuine or fake) BUT are run effectively by a Shadow Government which will be WEF / Deep State obligated .
Israel is dedicated Deep State

I suggest that with all of the world's international bankers having the closest connections to Israel that there lies the planet's rotten centre .. Probably now in conjunction with Switzerland with the most visible dark entities being the Soros Crime family plus the Rothschilds .

If you want to trace the Israeli heritage , look no further than Ukraine which is of course where Khazaria was , founded on never telling the truth about anything, and using Fake Judaism as a means to avoid being obliterated by Rome on the left and the Ottomans on the right -- depending which way you were facing !!

It has taken literally thousands of years for this spider's web to be spun and if you believe that it can be discovered by a few minutes internet seasrch , you would be incredibly optimistic and actually absurd .

But to Sheeple all of that is Conspiracy .

Israel certainly knew about all the rockets stockpiled in Gaza, and the tunnels under Gaza

But that was not new

This has been building for years

The difficulty is knowing when Hamas is going to strike

And that not easy

What tunnels?

Forum List

Back