A video Israel doesn't want us to see.

Really Odious, is that the best you can do, cry conspiracy and point fingers.

You realize you just admitted once again, since you can't or wont defend any of the nonsense you've posted, that to anyone following along it certainly looks like your just lying your way from one post to another.

Because anyone following along would have read the rebuttals and noticed you had exactly no response.
I don't need to defend the truth it stands up quite well to your whining and complaining.
Staged incidents and propaganda is truth to you.......? Kinda figured....... :lmao:
MORON of Week 16
Wow! Is that what you're calling yourself now? Actually fits you to a t...... :thup:
I know you to be a few cents short of a $1 hence your ineffectual post.....get with the programme

I'm curious

We've one self avowed Nazi on here, what are your views on Hitler and his philosophy ?

Odorous: A Muslim posing as a Nazi white supremacist posting an old IslamoNazi propaganda piece. What else is new.

Really Odious, is that the best you can do, cry conspiracy and point fingers.

You realize you just admitted once again, since you can't or wont defend any of the nonsense you've posted, that to anyone following along it certainly looks like your just lying your way from one post to another.

Because anyone following along would have read the rebuttals and noticed you had exactly no response.
I don't need to defend the truth it stands up quite well to your whining and complaining.

SO when will you provide some then, and mot your usual islamonazi BLOOD LIBELS, LIES and propaganda

We really need to move this over to the Pallywood thread

Pallywood

Before we just repeat ourselves all over again
Cry about it bitch. It gets moved I post more. :)
I'm seeing a lot of law enforcement officers handling violent, unruly nasties. What's the problem?
Yeah those guys with their hands handcuffed behind them are some real threats! Ya know we should take the israel lovers words for granted..when WE take power we get to do the same to them :) I can't wait.

Even wounded terrorists carrying a concealed bomb can set it of. With extremists you shoot to kill and then sort out the rest later. What are the rules in the US when dealing with terrorists/extremists, as an example look at Waco Texas.

Why should we talk the words of terrorist supporters and defenders for granted when they want nothing more than 12 million dead people to fulfil Hitlers final solution.
WHAT is it we can see,YOU cannot ???????????

Just how great the Nazi's were and how they were doing the world a favour by mass murdering the Jews, gays, disabled and those of a different political view to yours.
That is what this all boils down to, your political view that has been shown to be the cause of the worlds problems. And you are projecting your failures onto everyone else.

I CAN SEE THE TRUTH, YOU CANT SEE ANYTHING

Forum List

Back