A video Israel doesn't want us to see.

We really need to move this over to the Pallywood thread

Pallywood

Before we just repeat ourselves all over again
Cry about it bitch. It gets moved I post more. :)
I'm seeing a lot of law enforcement officers handling violent, unruly nasties. What's the problem?
Yeah those guys with their hands handcuffed behind them are some real threats! Ya know we should take the israel lovers words for granted..when WE take power we get to do the same to them :) I can't wait.
Odious, next time you take a laxative try using the toilet instead....... :thup:
OH YAY! Another jew loving piece of shit!
:lmao: You're a riot!!! :lmao:

Pallywood

I'm seeing a lot of law enforcement officers handling violent, unruly nasties. What's the problem?
Yeah those guys with their hands handcuffed behind them are some real threats! Ya know we should take the israel lovers words for granted..when WE take power we get to do the same to them :) I can't wait.

Even wounded terrorists carrying a concealed bomb can set it of. With extremists you shoot to kill and then sort out the rest later. What are the rules in the US when dealing with terrorists/extremists, as an example look at Waco Texas.

Why should we talk the words of terrorist supporters and defenders for granted when they want nothing more than 12 million dead people to fulfil Hitlers final solution.

Pallywood

I think you meant to say "it gets moved, I lie more" Because so far, every shred of hate filled racism you've regurgitated from the standard white supremacist diatribe has been demonstrably false.

I'd think eventually you'd grow tired of being embarrassed so easily but do go on ;--)

You say there's video Israel doesn't want us to see ? Who made that video ? was it a pallywood production ?

ITS A CONSPIRACY!!!!!!! ROFLMAO.

Isnt that your mantra, you say it often enough.

But keep up with the posting of banned subjects and you could find yourself banned

Pallywood

I think you meant to say "it gets moved, I lie more" Because so far, every shred of hate filled racism you've regurgitated from the standard white supremacist diatribe has been demonstrably false.

I'd think eventually you'd grow tired of being embarrassed so easily but do go on ;--)

You say there's video Israel doesn't want us to see ? Who made that video ? was it a pallywood production ?

But keep up with the posting of banned subjects and you could find yourself banned

LOL....whine whine whine. BIG difference between videos showing the terrorist states treatment of civilians and "banned subjects"....the only similarity is it pisses you israel loving anti americans off.

Pallywood

LOL....whine whine whine. BIG difference between videos showing the terrorist states treatment of civilians and "banned subjects"....the only similarity is it pisses you israel loving anti americans off.

You're the only one whining... about your embarrassment over your silly cutting and pasting.

Pallywood

You are the one doing the whining old chap when you are shown to be nothing more that a Nazi POS Jew hater that wants to see 12 million dead bodies before you will go on to the next victims. You are no longer powerful enough to get your way and soon you will find yourself hunted to extinction as the world has seen enough psychopathic mass murderers like yourself and the other nazi's

Really Odious, is that the best you can do, cry conspiracy and point fingers.

You realize you just admitted once again, since you can't or wont defend any of the nonsense you've posted, that to anyone following along it certainly looks like your just lying your way from one post to another.

Because anyone following along would have read the rebuttals and noticed you had exactly no response.

Pallywood

:lmao:

You realize you just admitted once again, since you can't or wont defend any of the nonsense you've posted, that to anyone following along it certainly looks like your just lying your way from one post to another.

Because anyone following along would have read the rebuttals and noticed you had exactly no response.
I don't need to defend the truth it stands up quite well to your whining and complaining.

I don't need to defend the truth it stands up quite well to your whining and complaining.
Staged incidents and propaganda is truth to you.......? Kinda figured....... :lmao:

You're funny, So the skinhead anti Israeli rhetoric gets debunked again and the best you can say is "I don't need to defend the truth"

Brilliant argument just brilliant

LOL

anigif_enhanced-22072-1397755391-1.gif

Pallywood

Even wounded terrorists carrying a concealed bomb can set it of. With extremists you shoot to kill and then sort out the rest later. What are the rules in the US when dealing with terrorists/extremists, as an example look at Waco Texas.

Why should we talk the words of terrorist supporters and defenders for granted when they want nothing more than 12 million dead people to fulfil Hitlers final solution.
WHAT is it we can see,YOU cannot ???????????

Staged incidents and propaganda is truth to you.......? Kinda figured....... :lmao:
MORON of Week 16

MORON of Week 16
Wow! Is that what you're calling yourself now? Actually fits you to a t...... :thup:

MORON of Week 16
Wow! Is that what you're calling yourself now? Actually fits you to a t...... :thup:
I know you to be a few cents short of a $1 hence your ineffectual post.....get with the programme

MORON of Week 16
I know you to be a few cents short of a $1 hence your ineffectual post.....get with the programme
Projection suits you just fine, oh and I'm not lilly white, I don't fit into your "club"......... Thank God........

MORON of Week 16
Projection suits you just fine, oh and I'm not lilly white, I don't fit into your "club"......... Thank God........
YAWN.......Boring

MORON of Week 16
YAWN.......Boring
Finally!! Yes you are, you admit it. :thup:

Forum List

Back