• Baseball

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Ice Hockey

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Politics

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would be better if you included more world sports. So far you have one world sport, a semi world sport (basketball) and the rest of US..

That's why you have a nice big message board. If it ain't in the poll, use the keyboard and tell us.

Soccer?????

Soccer is a pussy sport.... I wont even let my kids play soccer...

As far as sports tounaments go...The world cup is somewhat respectable... but the bottom line is soccer falls somewhere along the lines of cheerleading and vollyball... A true Fag sport!

I apologize to any hard working cheerleaders out there... but face facts girls ....your involved in a sport almost as gay as soccer...sorry

Soccer?????

As far as sports tounaments go...The world cup is somewhat respectable... but the bottom line is soccer falls somewhere along the lines of cheerleading and vollyball... A true Fag sport!

I apologize to any hard working cheerleaders out there... but face facts girls ....your involved in a sport almost as gay as soccer...sorry

Well that was totally unconstructive. Feel better now?

Out of the list as given - NFL.

I know it's a minority sport in the world but my favourite sport is Australian Rules football (just for the sake of completeness).

Soccer?????

Go to Chelsea vs. Manchester game and tell this to a fan. British soccer is some of the best action in the world. I am not soccer fan, but I have a healthy respect for the Brits and their fanatical following. Being an Alabama grad, lifelong cheesehead, and diehard Braves fan, I know a little about sports worship. The Brits have it right.

OLAY! OLAY! OLAY! OLAY!

NASCAR rocks but the NFL is the best...except for the dim wit commissioner.

Soccer?????

Ive seen some pretty tough soccer players endure some terrible injuries with a grin that would make a defensive tackle cry for his mommy. Oh and lets not forget they run basically non stop for 90 minutes. In an American football game the actual physical playing time is only about 10 minutes.

busch_450.jpg

old Bush stadium
cardinals.jpg

Last edited:
Ive seen some pretty tough soccer players endure some terrible injuries with a grin that would make a defensive tackle cry for his mommy. Oh and lets not forget they run basically non stop for 90 minutes. In an American football game the actual physical playing time is only about 10 minutes.

I've played both sports at a fairly competetive level and I assure you, American football is waaaaaaaaaaaay more physically and mentally demanding. It's not even close.

Forum List

Back