A similarity between Muslims and Republicans

what ever makes you think that?

have the muslims by the thousands all over the world done their whole riot aka protest thing? Yes they have.

have the muslims by the thousands all over the world done their burning bullshit? Yes they have.

Did the muslims have a little riot, burning and killing... over an individuals movie.. that harmed on one.... Yes, they did.

I was looking for ravis thousands of american civilians ...and all republicans at that... for a compassion to what the muslims do.

Sorry.... cant find one.

The truth is not hate.

A few thousands have protested around the world...and some have burned but it's their property their country i could care less.

Again the militant group killed not Libyans. The rest of the people are protesters dying from tear gas

That's a horrible rant

oh please.... a few thousand?

True enough.... i could also care less if they burn their counties to cinders and kill themselves off wholesale.

They aren't killing themselves or burning their countries..maybe a couple buildings that's it..that's all in your head syrenn.

Last edited:
The Islamic protestors are blaming the entire country of America for a film that one asswipe produced and made simply because he produced and made it in America.

Much like the Republicans blame Islam for the actions of a few.

More emotional retardation on both sides.

More wisdom from a self hateing hater, LMAO!

A few thousands have protested around the world...and some have burned but it's their property their country i could care less.

Again the militant group killed not Libyans. The rest of the people are protesters dying from tear gas

That's a horrible rant

True enough.... i could also care less if they burn their counties to cinders and kill themselves off wholesale.

They aren't killing themselves or burning their countries..maybe a couple buildings that's.....that's all in your head syrenn.

I didn't say they were..... i said .... I could care less if they did.

That's not true at all..he FBI report on Muslim terrorism during 2011 and 2012 is very low....so Muslims barely made up terror attempts or attacks in the USA

Try going back a few more decades.

Why? I can easily pop off quite a few terror plots that are not defined as Muslim simply because the FBI prefers to pretend they are not handing Muslims fake bombs to blow up bars.

Including this one.

Adel Daoud, Chicago Teen Accused Of 'Jihad' Bomb Plot, Due In Court Monday (VIDEO)

The owner of Cal's Liquors says he's convinced his bar was the one targeted in the attack.
An 18-year-old Hillside, Ill. man accused of attempting to obtain and detonate a car bomb at a busy Chicago bar is scheduled to appear in court Monday.

Adel Daoud was arrested Friday by the FBI after months of observation, during which time he met with undercover agents he thought were helping him obtain and detonate a car bomb, the Associated Press reports. Daoud had been charged with attempting to use a weapon of mass destruction and attempting to damage and destroy a building with an explosive, using a nonoperational device given to him as part of a sting operation.

Well I know the Taliban kills their own people....that's why they are hated and called a terror organization .....but there are American soldiers who do just le the Taliban does...and many rapes during the Iraq war ...that's credible if not here

US soldier gets life for rape and murder of Iraqi girl - Telegraph

The percentage of American solidiers that have engaged in unlawful acts is miniscule in comparison. And of the soldiers that screw up, are rightly punished.

Last edited:

They aren't killing themselves or burning their countries..maybe a couple buildings that's.....that's all in your head syrenn.

If that were true you wouldn't be bitching about Muslims the whole time

Well I know the Taliban kills their own people....that's why they are hated and called a terror organization .....but there are American soldiers who do just le the Taliban does...and many rapes during the Iraq war ...that's credible if not here

The percentage of American solidiers that have engaged in unlawful acts is miniscule in comparison. And of the soldiers that scrcew up, are rightly punished.

That's true most are punished but it doesnt change the fact that they raped and murdered....this goes back to katzndogs post that muslims raped at the protests and riots. When I said they didn't rape you started ranting about muslims

I care when their crap spills onto to the rest of the world. If they kept their shit to themselves... i really don't care. But they don't... they rattle and threaten and call for deaths all over the world.

I care when for strictly mulsim reasons the Egyptian president calls for the arrest of someone who has done nothing wrong... but "insult" said religion....and OUR president listens.... just one example.

So yes, i care when what you do involves us.

That's not true at all..he FBI report on Muslim terrorism during 2011 and 2012 is very low....so Muslims barely made up terror attempts or attacks in the USA

Try going back a few more decades.

Why? I can easily pop off quite a few terror plots that are not defined as Muslim simply because the FBI prefers to pretend they are not handing Muslims fake bombs to blow up bars.

List of Islamic Terror Attacks For the Past 30 Days

Islamic Terror Attacks for First Part of 2012
Islamic Terror Attacks for 2011
Islamic Terror Attacks for 2010
Islamic Terror Attacks for 2009
Islamic Terror Attacks for 2008
Islamic Terror Attacks for 2007
Islamic Terror Attacks for 2006
Islamic Terror Attacks for 2005
Islamic Terror Attacks for 2004
Islamic Attacks from September 11th, 2001 through 2003

The percentage of American solidiers that have engaged in unlawful acts is miniscule in comparison. And of the soldiers that scrcew up, are rightly punished.

That's true most are punished but it doesnt change the fact that they raped and murdered....this goes back to katzndogs post that muslims raped at the protests and riots. When I said they didn't rape you started ranting about muslims

My comments had nothing to do with your defending muslims accused of rape.

We are talking about America and FBI stats not your antisemetic nazi website......and I love it how every Terror attack is classified as an Ilsamic one...bullshit

There wasn't any rapes during the protests moron it's impossible to defend that

I care when their crap spills onto to the rest of the world. If they kept their shit to themselves... i really don't care. But they don't... they rattle and threaten and call for deaths all over the world.

I care when for strictly mulsim reasons the Egyptian president calls for the arrest of someone who has done nothing wrong... but "insult" said religion....and OUR president listens.... just one example.

I so I do it now? You're a lunatic

Radicals do that and it doesn't mean anything.

He has a right to make the film but his film can piss some people off

Funny, there were rapes during the Tahrir Square protests, which were a lot more peaceful, why didn't anyone rape during these protests? Or is the actual truth that you are lying in defense of your fellow hypocrites?

We are talking about America and FBI stats not your antisemetic nazi website......and I love it how every Terror attack is classified as an Ilsamic one...bullshit

No we're talking about terror in the name of Islam.

You can attack the source but you cannot disprove the facts.

But that's typical of you idiots, you dismiss the message because you don't like the messenger.

Here's a website that you libturds use with aplomb.

List of Islamic terrorist attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Funny, there were rapes during the Tahrir Square protests, which were a lot more peaceful, why didn't anyone rape during these protests? Or is the actual truth that you are lying in defense of your fellow hypocrites?

Any rapes during the protests against the innocence of Muslims movie? If so link them and I'll correct myself

No we're talking about terror in the name of Islam.

You can attack the source but you cannot disprove the facts.

But that's typical of you idiots, you dismiss the message because you don't like the messenger.

Here's a website that you libturds use with aplomb.

List of Islamic terrorist attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Didn't you just tell me that Wikipedia is not credible?

And they aren't attacks in the name of Islam...the western media classifies them as that...they are terror attacks done by radical Islamists militants but not all of them....some are sectarian some are against the goverment...

I so I do it now? You're a lunatic

Radicals do that and it doesn't mean anything.

He has a right to make the film but his film can piss some people off

some people......? :lmao:

i await the fatwa on his life.

Forum List

Back