tax cut diet

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009
Want to drop a few pounds? Try tax cuts...

Tax cuts won't help anyone drop a few pounds any more than the Bush tax cuts helped the economy but-----but they will make the fatcats fatter.

"All they've got to offer is the same prescriptions that they've had for the last 30 years. Tax cuts, tax cuts, gut some regulations, oh, and more tax cuts,"

"Tax cuts when times are good, tax cuts when times are bad. Tax cuts to help you lose a few extra pounds. Tax cuts to improve your love life. It'll cure anything, according to them," ~ President Obama

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN4AmQWjaZY]This Week: Barack Obama Defends His Tax Cut In Stimulus - YouTube[/ame]

/thread

Want to drop a few pounds? Try tax cuts...

Tax cuts won't help anyone drop a few pounds any more than the Bush tax cuts helped the economy but-----but they will make the fatcats fatter.

"All they've got to offer is the same prescriptions that they've had for the last 30 years. Tax cuts, tax cuts, gut some regulations, oh, and more tax cuts,"

"Tax cuts when times are good, tax cuts when times are bad. Tax cuts to help you lose a few extra pounds. Tax cuts to improve your love life. It'll cure anything, according to them," ~ President Obama

This was great, I laughed my ass off when I heard that during his speech today. Obama completely owned the GOP shitheads :up:

Forum List

Back