A similarity between Muslims and Republicans

Building houses is war?

Who knew?

Look at these republican nazis trying to defend occupation. It's occupation and theft

Generally when you start a war..... the winner takes the spoils of said war. Gaza was the spoils of the war that "palestinians" started....and then lost

Alright now syrenn just addmitted she's an Israeli....Palestinians didn't start no war, incase you didn't know Israel had been there before Hamas was even created. They decided to take their military out during 2005. And they built settlements in a city called Rafah..a Palestinian city....of course they will tell you it's Gush Katif...so people will be confused and be led to believe its a Jewish city

Last edited:
Now that I look back it I'm laughing my ass off that most of this thread was me debating by myself against all these Rightwingers.....lol no one wanted to give me a break wow I'm patient

Look at these republican nazis trying to defend occupation. It's occupation and theft

Generally when you start a war..... the winner takes the spoils of said war. Gaza was the spoils of the war that "palestinians" started....and then lost

Alright now syrenn just addmitted she's an Israeli....Palestinians didn't start no war, incase you didn't know Israel had been there before Hamas was even created. They decided to take their military out during 2005. And they built settlements in a city called Rafah..a Palestinian city....of course they will tell you it's Gush Katif...so people will be confused and be led to believe its a Jewish city

Israel took the Gaza strip away from Egypt after they were attacked in 1948. After that Egypt, and other Arab countries, suddenly decided Palestinians existed, and were refugees, and dumped them on Israel.

Really... now i am an israeli........ go figure.

Israel took the Gaza strip away from Egypt after they were attacked in 1948. After that Egypt, and other Arab countries, suddenly decided Palestinians existed, and were refugees, and dumped them on Israel.

The first part is correct, but the people in gaza were Palestinians not Egyptians.

The first part is correct, but the people in gaza were Palestinians not Egyptians.

Can you point out where, exactly, I said they were Egyptians?

Didn't think so.

Can you point out where, exactly, I said they were Egyptians?

Didn't think so.

My bad I read it wrong

Bullshit, you know nothing about Jews.

The last time I was there I had dinner with jews, lebanese, palestinians and egyptian.

He is now claiming he has a "couple" Jewish friends so that makes it ok to be an Anti Semite.

I have Jewish friends. I hate zionists

And you hate muslims.

Do you have some black friends to?

What about Mexicans? Do you have Mexican friends to?

What an ignorant thing to say.

Last edited:
I hate the way Muslims treat women and homosexuals. And so should anyone with a soul.

Now that I look back it I'm laughing my ass off that most of this thread was me debating by myself against all these Rightwingers.....lol no one wanted to give me a break wow I'm patient

Yes and you'll probably be gone in a few months so to me you are a waste of time.

Hey, some froot loop informed me today that I am a "liberal Jew hater".

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/247539-protocols-2.html#post6006618

rw's are not known for their honesty or intelligence.

Actually, even I(shitty) Santorum said that the R would never have the support of the intelligent people.

BecauseIknow is a left winger, which actually proves your point better than anything I could say.

I already stated I am a palestinan and a logical person. Logical people don't now down to Israel blindly

your home country of Syria doesn't even want you

Yes and you'll probably be gone in a few months so to me you are a waste of time.

Exactly how? My boobs are bigger than yours btw

Osama Bin BecauseIKnow hunting for Israelis and infidels

chelsea_charms_who_claims_to_have_the_world_s_bigg_1033875576.jpeg

How many ambassadors did Republicans rape, kill and drag around?
None, that I know of....but they sure murdered a lot of innocent bystanders in Iraq.

Not to mention all of the women service members that were raped and their assaults covered up or ignored altogether as SOP during the Bush years.

THOUSANDS of them!

Are they still looking for WMD's in Iraq?

Forum List

Back