A similarity between Muslims and Republicans

Osama even explained why he did that. But you see it wasn't that hard.

Al Qaeda did that not Muslims so don't blame all muslims or Islam

You cannot be serious.

Are you really trying to separate Bin Laden from his faith?

Everything the man done was because of his religion.

Everything Al Quaeda does is because of religion.

These people are not political and they're religious fanatics.

I would be hard pressed to blame all muslims but the facts speak for themselves. The number of Islamic attacks verses any other religion is overwhelming. You have to go back to the crusades to find anything comparable.

Why didnt you just see you hate muslims from the start? Oh so now we are talking about the Koran? The bible has more references to violence.

Osama bin laden did things for political reasons and "fought in afghanistan" against the soviets because he felt he needed to. Then he started demanding America to leave and many other things. Then he declared religous things. He was lost and stupid

Maybe so, but you don't see Christians out terrorizing the world. Now do you?

Everything Osama did was for religious purposes and only an apologetic moron would think otherwise.

Although bin Laden possessed views similar to Wahhabi Islam, his ideology was different in crucial ways. First, Wahhabi doctrine is very clear that only political leaders can call for jihad, making bin Laden's calls illegitimate. Secondly, Wahhabi Islam has positioned itself very clearly behind the Saudi royal family, in contradiction to bin Laden's repeated calls for the overthrow of the Saudi government, and it does not allow for disobedience to a ruler unless the rule commands that his/her subjects violate religious commandments.

Furthermore, the basic goals of bin Laden are different. bin Laden was most interested in "resisting western domination and combating regimes that fail to rule according to Islamic law." However, Wahhabism focuses on correct methods of worshipping God, removing idols, and ensuring adherence to Islamic law.

That's a flat out lie. No rapes occurred and there is no reason for them to occur in the protests of the anti Islamic film.

You're a fucking moron so I can make accusations all day and claim they happened? So stupid people can believe that. Nope I'm not letting a lie like that get through.

Unless you have a link I'll correct myself. Like Ravi said don't make try to make it sound worse than it really is

Again, I didn't make the accusation. I simply pointed out you defended against the accusation. You have no idea what did or didn't actually happen there.

Yes I do. Protests and riots. The rest is all a fantasy and speculation of yours. You can just shutup and say no rapes occurred because no rapes occurred. All the protesters were men(the ones rioting near the embassies) so if men rape men they would be arrested and probably given death penalties. And we would know about it

I see, so if a tree falls in the forest and no is is around it doesn't make any noise.

You really don't know anything, you only think you do. My guess is that you're a young punk still living at home and quite possibly a muslim yourself.

You cannot be serious.

Are you really trying to separate Bin Laden from his faith?

Everything the man done was because of his religion.

Everything Al Quaeda does is because of religion.

These people are not political and they're religious fanatics.

I would be hard pressed to blame all muslims but the facts speak for themselves. The number of Islamic attacks verses any other religion is overwhelming. You have to go back to the crusades to find anything comparable.

Why didnt you just see you hate muslims from the start? Oh so now we are talking about the Koran? The bible has more references to violence.

Osama bin laden did things for political reasons and "fought in afghanistan" against the soviets because he felt he needed to. Then he started demanding America to leave and many other things. Then he declared religous things. He was lost and stupid

Everything Osama did was for religious purposes and only an apologetic moron would think otherwise.

Although bin Laden possessed views similar to Wahhabi Islam, his ideology was different in crucial ways. First, Wahhabi doctrine is very clear that only political leaders can call for jihad, making bin Laden's calls illegitimate. Secondly, Wahhabi Islam has positioned itself very clearly behind the Saudi royal family, in contradiction to bin Laden's repeated calls for the overthrow of the Saudi government, and it does not allow for disobedience to a ruler unless the rule commands that his/her subjects violate religious commandments.

Furthermore, the basic goals of bin Laden are different. bin Laden was most interested in "resisting western domination and combating regimes that fail to rule according to Islamic law." However, Wahhabism focuses on correct methods of worshipping God, removing idols, and ensuring adherence to Islamic law.

I know what Wahhabism is and didnt bin laden break all relationships with the Saudi goverment and his family?

And it's alqaeda terrorizing Muslims and Christians...most of the car bombings in Iraq are against muslims.

So again you cannot generalize Muslims. Because Muslims as whole dont want to terrorize their own people it wouldn't make sense.

Again, I didn't make the accusation. I simply pointed out you defended against the accusation. You have no idea what did or didn't actually happen there.

Yes I do. Protests and riots. The rest is all a fantasy and speculation of yours. You can just shutup and say no rapes occurred because no rapes occurred. All the protesters were men(the ones rioting near the embassies) so if men rape men they would be arrested and probably given death penalties. And we would know about it

I see, so if a tree falls in the forest and no is is around it doesn't make any noise.

You really don't know anything, you only think you do. My guess is that you're a young punk still living at home and quite possibly a muslim yourself.

Now you need analogies to back up a false statement. Just shutup no raped anyone in the anti muslim film protests, I already explained it. Why are you so hard headed?

I know what Wahhabism is and didnt bin laden break all relationships with the Saudi goverment and his family?

And it's alqaeda terrorizing Muslims and Christians...most of the car bombings in Iraq are against muslims.

So again you cannot generalize Muslims. Because Muslims as whole dont want to terrorize their own people it wouldn't make sense.

Yes I can and I will generalize until all the so-called "peaceful" muslims weed out the radical ones.

Yes I can and I will generalize until all the so-called "peaceful" muslims weed out the radical ones.

Ok then you're a nazi. No one is claiming to be peaceful and I'm sure Yemen and dozens other countries are arresting radicals and killing radicals for causing trouble in their countries. That's the police's Job. Not our business

Now you need analogies to back up a false statement. Just shutup no raped anyone in the anti muslim film protests, I already explained it. Why are you so hard headed?

I made no false statement. Your explanation does not make it a fact.

You said nothing was reported therefore nothing happened. Disregarding the fact that ;

According to the U.S. Department of Justice.

Most rapes and sexual assaults were not reported to the police. Sixty-three percent
of completed rapes, 65% of attempted rapes, and 74% of completed and attempted
sexual assaults against females were not reported to the police.

According to a study by the Foreign Nepali Workers Rescue Center (FNWRC), about 90 per cent of all Nepali migrant women are victims of sexual violence and exploitation. The worst cases are in Arab countries where female migrant workers are routinely raped, beaten and not paid
I suspect it would be higher in countries where women who report rape are more likely to be stoned to death.

Nearly 90 percent of Afghan women suffer from domestic abuse, according to the United Nations Development Fund for Women. Despite that, there are less than a dozen shelters like this one in Afghanistan, usually run by non-governmental organizations. Abusers are rarely prosecuted or convicted, and most women are afraid to say anything. "Their mothers are beaten by their fathers. They're beaten by their fathers, by their brothers. It's a way of life," said Manizha Naderi, director of WAW.

According to studies conducted by the Egyptian Center for Women’s Right (ECWR) in 2008, 98 percent of foreign women and 83 percent of Egyptian women surveyed had experienced sexual harassment in Egypt. Meanwhile, 62 percent of Egyptian men confessed to harassing women and 53 percent of Egyptian men faulted women for “bringing it on.”

Ok then you're a nazi. No one is claiming to be peaceful and I'm sure Yemen and dozens other countries are arresting radicals and killing radicals for causing trouble in their countries. That's the police's Job. Not our business

Islam has never claimed to be the religion of peace?

It is our business when our fellow Americans are murdered.

I know you don't think so and evidently nor does Obama.

You said nothing was reported therefore nothing happened. Disregarding the fact that ;

Most rapes and sexual assaults were not reported to the police. Sixty-three percent

According to a study by the Foreign Nepali Workers Rescue Center (FNWRC), about 90 per cent of all Nepali migrant women are victims of sexual violence and exploitation. The worst cases are in Arab countries where female migrant workers are routinely raped, beaten and not paid
I suspect it would be higher in countries where women who report rape are more likely to be stoned to death.

Nearly 90 percent of Afghan women suffer from domestic abuse, according to the United Nations Development Fund for Women. Despite that, there are less than a dozen shelters like this one in Afghanistan, usually run by non-governmental organizations. Abusers are rarely prosecuted or convicted, and most women are afraid to say anything. "Their mothers are beaten by their fathers. They're beaten by their fathers, by their brothers. It's a way of life," said Manizha Naderi, director of WAW.

According to studies conducted by the Egyptian Center for Women’s Right (ECWR) in 2008, 98 percent of foreign women and 83 percent of Egyptian women surveyed had experienced sexual harassment in Egypt. Meanwhile, 62 percent of Egyptian men confessed to harassing women and 53 percent of Egyptian men faulted women for “bringing it on.”

We were talking about rapes occurring at any anti Muhamamd film protests. Nice deflection cocksucker

A few thousands have protested around the world...and some have burned but it's their property their country i could care less.

Again the militant group killed not Libyans. The rest of the people are protesters dying from tear gas

That's a horrible rant

oh please.... a few thousand?

True enough.... i could also care less if they burn their counties to cinders and kill themselves off wholesale.

They aren't killing themselves or burning their countries..maybe a couple buildings that's it..that's all in your head syrenn.

So you think those fucking rioters in Cairo is good for tourisn do you? :lol::lol::lol:

I never said its not our business when Americans are killed. I said it's not our business to who is weeding out radicals. The authorities in those countries are and we dont need to do anything about it. It's their countries who are dealing with radicals

oh please.... a few thousand?

True enough.... i could also care less if they burn their counties to cinders and kill themselves off wholesale.

They aren't killing themselves or burning their countries..maybe a couple buildings that's it..that's all in your head syrenn.

So you think those fucking rioters in Cairo is good for tourisn do you? :lol::lol::lol:

Nope I didn't it why do republicans put words in my mouth? That's like the 600th time a republican did that. And we don't need to worry about a country's tourism that is thousands of miles away from us.

We were talking about rapes occurring at any anti Muhamamd film protests. Nice deflection cocksucker

Yes we were talking about rapes, You said none were reported therefore none happened.

I simply put forth facts as to percentages of rapes and why rapes go unreported.

Not my fault you refuse to face the facts.

Damn! I leave the country for a couple of weeks and this kind of asinine shit shows up on USMB? What the fuck is wrong with RAVI?

There is no comparison between US Republicans and Muslim terrorists....only contrast.

What idiots like RAVI seem to do (repeatedly) is to try and paint Republicans with ALL of the attributes of some mentally deranged asshole like Muslim extremists. That is an extreme view in itself, putting RAVI closer to the radical Muslims than she thinks.

This is just another asinine criticism using invalid equivalences of Republicans with radical groups of people such as Nazis, the KKK, Muslim terrorists....

That's all you goddamned brain dead liberals have to argue with...stupid fuckin' untruths and emotional lies.

I doubt that the average IQ of liberals on this board exceeds their average age.

Middle eastern Muslims are living in the Stone Age, are incorrigibly retarded and will NEVER fit in with modern day society. Unfortunately, they breed like rats and will never be extinct.

It is ludicrous to attempt to compare Republicans, Democrats, Evangelicals, Tea Partyers, Communists, Bigots, Racists, Anarchists or any other group to a mass of maniacal assholes that want to kill everyone that does not believe as they do.

Last edited:
Damn! I leave the country for a couple of weeks and this kind of asinine shit shows up on USMB? What the fuck is wrong with RAVI?

The is no comparison between US Republicans and Muslim terrorists....only contrast.

What idiots like RAVI seem to do (repeatedly) is to try and paint Republicans with ALL of the attributes of some mentally deranged asshole like Muslim extremists. That is an extreme view in itself, putting RAVI closer to the radical Muslims than she thinks.

This is just another asinine criticism using invalid equivalences of Republicans with radical groups of people such as Nazis, the KKK, Muslim terrorists....

That's all you goddamned brain dead liberals have to argue with...stupid fuckin' untruths and emotional lies.

I doubt that the average IQ of liberals on this board exceeds their average age.

Middle eastern Muslims are living in the Stone Age, are incorrigibly retarded and will NEVER fit in with modern day society. Unfortunately, they breed like rats and will never be extinct.

It is ludicrous to attempt to compare Republicans, Democrats, Evangelicals, Tea Partyers, Communists, Bigots, Racists, Anarchists or any other group to a mass of maniacal assholes that want to kill everyone that does not believe as they do.
Awesome meltdown. I noted a similarity between Muslims and Republicans and you pretty much peed your pants.

I never said its not our business when Americans are killed. I said it's not our business to who is weeding out radicals. The authorities in those countries are and we dont need to do anything about it. It's their countries who are dealing with radicals

Your seem to be contradicting yourself.

Should we or should we not concern ourselves with Americans on foreign soil? Either protecting them or seeking out those that do them harm?

Should we or should we not concern ourselves with Americans on foreign soil? Either protecting them or seeking out those that do them harm?

Again I never said that you misread the post. America is doing everything to stop radicals from harming Americans we already are at war with Alqaeda.

The is no comparison between US Republicans and Muslim terrorists....only contrast.

Awesome meltdown. I noted a similarity between Muslims and Republicans and you pretty much peed your pants.
Hardly so. I merely pointed out the utter stupidity of your post. My comments stand...and my pants are dry!

Yes we were talking about rapes, You said none were reported therefore none happened.

I simply put forth facts as to percentages of rapes and why rapes go unreported.

Not my fault you refuse to face the facts.

There are cameras and media all over the anti muhamamd film protests so there were no rapes. It's a lie why can't you just accept it man. Just shutup and stop wasting your time. Trying to prove something that never happened.

And even if there was that would make it a rapist who raped a woman and is a criminal.

Not" How many embassadors raped, killed, and dragged the dead around?"

Again I never said that you misread the post. America is doing everything to stop radicals from harming Americans we already are at war with Alqaeda.

I misread nothing.

As a matter of fact Americans under Obama isn't doing enough to protect US citizens abroad. Case in point, American Ambassador Christopher Stevens was not protected by the contingent of Marines that usually safeguard embassies and instead was guarded by Libyan and State Department security officers.

Oh but White House Senior Advisor and Obama confidante Valerie Jarrett has a full Secret Service detail on vacation in Martha’s Vineyard, according to Democratic pollster Pat Caddell.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back