A similarity between Muslims and Republicans

I care when their crap spills onto to the rest of the world. If they kept their shit to themselves... i really don't care. But they don't... they rattle and threaten and call for deaths all over the world.

I care when for strictly mulsim reasons the Egyptian president calls for the arrest of someone who has done nothing wrong... but "insult" said religion....and OUR president listens.... just one example.

So yes, i care when what you do involves us.

I so I do it now? You're a lunatic

Radicals do that and it doesn't mean anything.

He has a right to make the film but his film can piss some people off

some people......? :lmao:

i await the fatwa on his life.

Yes some people....and maybe al Qaeda will make their own fatwa buts alqaeda is known for being a terror group and and doing such things..they aren't Muslims and don't represent Muslims...alqaeda are a bunch of angry lunatics.

That's true most are punished but it doesnt change the fact that they raped and murdered....this goes back to katzndogs post that muslims raped at the protests and riots. When I said they didn't rape you started ranting about muslims

My comments had nothing to do with your defending muslims accused of rape.

There wasn't any rapes during the protests moron it's impossible to defend that

Still defending them huh?

Que sera.....

My comments had nothing to do with your defending muslims accused of rape.

Que sera.....

There weren't any rapes during the protests agisnt the innocence of Muslims movie.

Like I said its impossible to defend something that never happened.

Unless you can prove it I'll correct myself

We are talking about America and FBI stats not your antisemetic nazi website......and I love it how every Terror attack is classified as an Ilsamic one...bullshit

No we're talking about terror in the name of Islam.

You can attack the source but you cannot disprove the facts.

But that's typical of you idiots, you dismiss the message because you don't like the messenger.

Here's a website that you libturds use with aplomb.

List of Islamic terrorist attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Didn't you just tell me that Wikipedia is not credible?

And they aren't attacks in the name of Islam...the western media classifies them as that...they are terror attacks done by radical Islamists militants but not all of them....some are sectarian some are against the goverment...

You are a fucking idiot!!!

Yes they are attacks in the name of Islam. Get your head out of your ass and wake the fuck up!!!

Que sera.....

There weren't any rapes during the protests agisnt the innocence of Muslims movie.

Fact is I never made the accusations in the first place, I simply pointed out that you were defending them against said accusations.

Reading comprehension is your friend.

No we're talking about terror in the name of Islam.

You can attack the source but you cannot disprove the facts.

But that's typical of you idiots, you dismiss the message because you don't like the messenger.

Here's a website that you libturds use with aplomb.

List of Islamic terrorist attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And they aren't attacks in the name of Islam...the western media classifies them as that...they are terror attacks done by radical Islamists militants but not all of them....some are sectarian some are against the goverment...

Yes they are attacks in the name of Islam. Get your head out of your ass and wake the fuck up!!!

To stupid people they are....most of al Qaeda terror attacks are against the goverment becaue they say they did this because of the Pakistani or Iraq goverment. And some are done by Islamic radicals for they claim in the name of Islam but they aren't its their excuse to kill people and stir up a country.

Anders breviek said his attacks were in the name of Christianity and called himself a Knights Templar. Does that mean it was in the name of Christianity? No I don't demonize a religon like that

Que sera.....

Fact is I never made the accusations in the first place, I simply pointed out that you were defending them against said accusations.

You accused me of defending their rape incidents which never happened

To stupid people they are....most of al Qaeda terror attacks are against the goverment becaue they say they did this because of the Pakistani or Iraq goverment. And some are done by Islamic radicals for they claim in the name of Islam but they aren't its their excuse to kill people and stir up a country.

Anders breviek said his attacks were in the name of Christianity and called himself a Knights Templar. Does that mean it was in the name of Christianity? No I don't demonize a religon like that

Wow you have to go pretty far back in history to find an example.

Look I know you're mentally challenged so I will try to use small words.

Osama bin Laden's declaration of a holy war against the United States, and a fatwā signed by bin Laden and others calling for the killing of American civilians in 1998.

In various pronouncements before and after the attacks, al-Qaeda explicitly cited three motives for its activities against Western countries: the presence of U.S. troops in Saudi Arabia, U.S. support of Israel, and sanctions against Iraq.

Osama bin Laden's declaration of a holy war against the United States, and a fatwā signed by bin Laden and others calling for the killing of American civilians in 1998.

In various pronouncements before and after the attacks, al-Qaeda explicitly cited three motives for its activities against Western countries: the presence of U.S. troops in Saudi Arabia, U.S. support of Israel, and sanctions against Iraq.

Osama even explained why he did that. But you see it wasn't that hard.

Al Qaeda did that not Muslims so don't blame all muslims or Islam

It had been accused of happening, you say it didn't happen. I would call that defending an accusation.

How can you be so sure that nothing happened?

Were you at each of the protest?

Can you attest to the character of each person that attended?

I don't know if any rapes occurred or not, nor do you.

I so I do it now? You're a lunatic

Radicals do that and it doesn't mean anything.

He has a right to make the film but his film can piss some people off

Yes some people....and maybe al Qaeda will make their own fatwa buts alqaeda is known for being a terror group and and doing such things..they aren't Muslims and don't represent Muslims...alqaeda are a bunch of angry lunatics.

alqaeda aren't muslims? News to me.

However....the clerics who issue fatwas for deaths ......are muslims arent they?

It had been accused of happening, you say it didn't happen. I would call that defending an accusation.

That's a flat out lie. No rapes occurred and there is no reason for them to occur in the protests of the anti Islamic film.

You're a fucking moron so I can make accusations all day and claim they happened? So stupid people can believe that. Nope I'm not letting a lie like that get through.

Unless you have a link I'll correct myself. Like Ravi said don't make try to make it sound worse than it really is

Funny, there were rapes during the Tahrir Square protests, which were a lot more peaceful, why didn't anyone rape during these protests? Or is the actual truth that you are lying in defense of your fellow hypocrites?

Any rapes during the protests against the innocence of Muslims movie? If so link them and I'll correct myself

There were murders, but no rapes. You expect me to believe that?

alqaeda aren't muslims? News to me.

However....the clerics who issue fatwas for deaths ......are muslims arent they?

I haven't seen any cleric issue a fatwa to kill Nakoula and like I said no one even hears about them. You almost make it like one moron in Pakistan can issue a fatwa and all Muslims in the world will literally go and shoot nakoula in the head. Muslims are living and working just like any American family. Don't generalize next time.

You cannot be serious.

Are you really trying to separate Bin Laden from his faith?

Everything the man done was because of his religion.

Everything Al Quaeda does is because of religion.

These people are not political, they're religious fanatics.

I would be hard pressed to blame all muslims but the facts speak for themselves. The number of Islamic attacks verses any other religion is overwhelming. You have to go back to the crusades to find anything comparable.

Last edited:
Funny, there were rapes during the Tahrir Square protests, which were a lot more peaceful, why didn't anyone rape during these protests? Or is the actual truth that you are lying in defense of your fellow hypocrites?

Any rapes during the protests against the innocence of Muslims movie? If so link them and I'll correct myself

There were murders, but no rapes. You expect me to believe that?

I'm a logical person so I don't see why someone who is angry over a film and protesting at an Embassy would suddenly go and rape one of his own women.

And it's in your head. You can believe what you want if you enjoy lying to yourself.

Otherwise once I see a credible report of a rape occurring ill correct myself

That's a flat out lie. No rapes occurred and there is no reason for them to occur in the protests of the anti Islamic film.

You're a fucking moron so I can make accusations all day and claim they happened? So stupid people can believe that. Nope I'm not letting a lie like that get through.

Unless you have a link I'll correct myself. Like Ravi said don't make try to make it sound worse than it really is

Again, I didn't make the accusation. I simply pointed out you defended against the accusation. You have no idea what did or didn't actually happen there.

You cannot be serious.

Are you really trying to separate Bin Laden from his faith?

Everything the man done was because of his religion.

Everything Al Quaeda does is because of religion.

These people are not political and they're religious fanatics.

I would be hard pressed to blame all muslims but the facts speak for themselves. The number of Islamic attacks verses any other religion is overwhelming. You have to go back to the crusades to find anything comparable.

Why didnt you just say you hate muslims from the start? Oh so now we are talking about the Koran? The bible has more references to violence.

Osama bin laden did things for political reasons and "fought in afghanistan" against the soviets because he felt he needed to. Then he started demanding America to leave and many other things. Then he declared religous things. He was lost and stupid

Last edited:

Again, I didn't make the accusation. I simply pointed out you defended against the accusation. You have no idea what did or didn't actually happen there.

Yes I do. Protests and riots. The rest is all a fantasy and speculation of yours. You can just shutup and say no rapes occurred because no rapes occurred. All the protesters were men(the ones rioting near the embassies) so if men rape men they would be arrested and probably given death penalties. And we would know about it

Forum List

Back